Don't die

The mission; ONE SHOT {HIATUS}

“hello!!!” Yongguk answered his phone call.

“hey!!! Yongguk I am jiyeon. Listen up you should stop fooling around araso!!! Your previous gang had noticed your absence and they are preparing for undergoing an assassination to kill Himchan’s father. So you better hurry and prepare you guys but please be sure to disguise. Don’t make shishimato see or notice you araso?? i will make sure that the one that convinced Himchan to call him and tell him everything. See you.”

“Hey wait!!!! Why do they want to kill himchan’s father?”

“they hate him.”

“why?”

“err um because he has lots of money. That’s not important now. Hurry and start your plan.”

“Fine.” Yongguk ended the call and saw Himchan entering the living room with his hands on his neck tracing the bite I made and cursing; Yongguk smiled and then he frowned poor himchan!!! I will make sure they will die before they touch your dad!!! I don’t anyone here to lose their family the way I did.

“Don’t smile Yongguk!! That’s really serious. You should app…” himchan’s phone rang “hello?”

“Hey it’s me Jiyeon!!!”

Himchan looked at Yongguk and left to his bedroom quickly.

 

After about half an hour, Himchan came and sat next to Yongguk who seemed dwelled in his thoughts. “Himchan!!! Did you know?”

“Yeah!!! I ing hate this gang. I had never loved it in my entire life.”

“Do you know them??” Yongguk raised an eyebrow.

“Well I have heard of them but I hate anyone who kills innocent people.”

“yeah I know.” Yongguk whispered.

“what did you say?”

“Oh nothing Himchan anyways you should go now and train the kids for holding guns and whatsoever.”

“What kids!!!! My guppie knows how to fight and use a gun. What about zelo?”

“Poor Zelo; he is an expert in fighting but when it comes to the guns, he really gets scared. So maybe because he loves you, you can convince him to train a bit.”

“Okay!! What about the other guy!! God I don’t know his name.”

“Daehyun?? The one that keeps on annoying Youngjae?”

“hahah yeah!!”

“No he is well trained; so you should practice guys. I will be looking through some files and I will set my plan. When you come, I will discuss it with you all. Do you mind?”

“No no. I love being the second in command.”

“Oh!!!!! Okay so am I the first??”

“yeah sure!!!”

“okay chan!!! Go!!”

Himchan gulped “what??”

“what?”

“what did you call me?”

“chan?!!!”

“I hate that nickname; choose another one.”

“hahah okay hime!!”

“araso guk!!! Bye bye.

Yongguk waved at him and remembered that tatsmato’s leader is Chan. !!! Maybe he knows him and hates him. And maybe he hates jepp as well!!! S I should warn ma boys not to utter a single word about jepp—me.

 

As Himchan left, Yongguk went to the planning area and sat on his desk flipping through all the documents and files he brought from shishimato. The pictures of the documents were all about all the crimes he had committed back then. He killed innocent people; he didn’t bother to care though!!! Zelo and daehyun always tried to cheer him up after he came from each and every mission. He always refused to make Zelo get involved in all the they used to do. Daehyun killed people but as Yongguk. Jepp was known to be the heartless. He clenched his fists and hit the table.

Meanwhile himchan was making sure that all the guys were doing well. Actually Daehyun was a piece of perfection in using the guns and in fighting which made Jongup eye him from head to toe envying him. “what are you looking at Hyung?” Zelo whispered to Jongup.

“Daehyun!!! He is so good!!!”

“Ohh yeah I know!!!” Zelo looked down and swirled the gun between his hands.

“what’s there Zelo? You are showing great improvement as well!!”

“yeah thanks.” He blushed.

“Cute!!!” Jongup winked and went over to Himchan and kissed his cheeks.

“Yaa what was that for?” Himchan stormed.

“What?? You are my lovely Hyung!! I will make sure to protect you!!!”

Daehyun stepped closer and hugged Zelo “Don’t worry!! You protect Himchan and I protect Zelo and Youngjae!!”

Jongup shoot him a death glare “you better take care of your crush only Dae!!”

“What?” Daehyun hissed.

“you heard me!! Take care of Youngjae only!!!” Jongup then gave him a ‘take your hands off what’s mine(zelo)’ look. Daehyun turned to a red tomato and Youngjae smiled internally. Jongup closer to Zelo “Now off!!!”

“Fine!!!! Ya Youngjae!! Don’t believe what that stupid Guppie said araso?”

Youngjae frowned and nodded. Daehyun was like why is he upset?

“Okay stop it now and let’s go see Yongguk!!” Himchan ordered.

As they walked, Daehyun whispered to Youngjae “yaa Himchan can really be scary!!! “

“Yeah!!!”

 

The day had arrived; all were getting ready and armed with plenty of guns. They took their jackets and left with Himchan praying to keep his dad safe as well as them; yongguk smiled and patted Himchan’s back. Everyone was assigned to a motor bicycle “Guys!! I don’t know how to drive a one!!” Youngjae snapped.

“What the hell!!! Zelo knows!! How come?” Daehyun was about to attack him.

“ off Daehyun. I am not talking to you.”

“SHUT UP!! STOP ACTING LIKE KIDS!!! YOUNGJAE WILL RIDE BEHIND ME.” Yongguk snarled.

“No!! he will ride behind me!!” Before could protest, Daehyun rabbed Youngjae’s arms and lead him to his motor.

Yongguk smiled to Himchan “yaa!! It seems that daehyun likes youngjae!!! But he doesn’t realize this.”

Himchan smiled “Is he a gay?”

“Yeah!!”

“Ohh!! Okay let’s go. Good luck everyone!!”

 

They reached Himchan’s dad company; it was 1 am. They waited in the basement and soon, they heard many cars arriving.

“!!! They all came!!” Yongguk said.

“What?” Daehyun asked.

“Daehyun!!! They all came!!! They are well prepared. Listen up!! Don’t forget to disguise well. We don’t want them to recognize us. Okay zelo?”

“Yeah Hyung. But what if they tried killing Himchan’s dad or anyone of us?” Zelo asked.

“We should kill them. Don’t hesitate Zelo-ah araso!! don’t be afraid; you are amazing!!”

“Okay appa!! I will.”

Himchan then appeared “they came!! Let’s show them NO ING MERCY!!”

“HELL YEAH!!” they all cheered.

 

“!! That is Zico!!! Don’t shoot him.” Yongguk commanded.

“Appa!!! But he is gonna kill Jongup; he is sneaking behind him. Do you still love him?”

“Zelo!! I am not gay.”

“don’t lie to your kid appa!!!”

“Fine!! We will talk about it later. Now let’s go and save Jongup.”

Meanwhile, himchan was watching a guy approaching Jongup holding his gun. Then as he was about to attack him, Zelo appeared and it seemed that he had felt that there is someone approaching him. Himchan prayed God!!! Please don’t hurt my precious kids!! Jongup for god’s sake turn around now and shoot him. why in hell I forgot the gun in my jacket downstairs. !!! That guy was about to shoot Zelo from the back when Himchan appeared “ you!!!” Zelo then turned around and opened his eyes wide; yongguk came upon hearing a gun shot. “Guk!!! Himchan is shot!!!” Zelo cried. Yongguk looked and saw Zico smirking “no one!! I mean no one dares to mess with us. If you are trying to save that old man, well it’s late. We killed him. You are so slow dudes.”

“ you!!!” Himchan said lying on the floor and bleeding. Daehyun and Youngjae were busy fighting.

Zico snarled “what did you say!!!”

“ you !!”

Zico shot himchan three times ; one in his leg, the other in his arm and the last one in his stomach. The total sum is 4. Zelo widened his eyes and went to Himchan. Zico smirked and left.

“Le…leave guys!!! Yon…yongguk s..save them..”

“Umma stay strong!!! Appa do something.”

Yongguk then woke up and went after Zico. He was facing his back when he called him “ZICO!!”

Zico turned around and Yongguk took off his mask at the same time “Jepp? You finally came!!”

Yongguk smirked “No I am Yongguk .” He raised his gun and was about to shoot him when Zico approached him and hugged him “you can kill me if you want!!”

“!!! I will!!”

Zico smirked but was surprised when he felt a bullet penetrate his chest. Yongguk snarled at him “you thought that I will not shoot you!!!?? Well you are so wrong!!”

“ you Jepp!!”

“You shot Himchan 4 times, so am gonna do the same.” He pulled from the hug and shot him another three bullets; all in his heart. Zico dropped dead while uttering “I loved you jepp.”

Yongguk wiped the tears away and went running to BAP. He knelt down and cupped Himchan’s face “please Hime don’t die!!! Please wait a bit longer till we reach the mansion. Please. Don’t die you too.”

“Appa!! You killed him?”

“Yeah. Daehyun hurry everyone go get your motor bicycles; Himchan will be riding with me.”

“Hyung!! Please let Himchan Hyung come with me!! I know how to deal with all the injuries.”

“Jongup. HE IS COMING WITH ME. NOW MOVE YOUR ING ASSES QUICKLY!!!”

They all nodded and left. On their way home, Himchan tightened his hold on Yongguk’s waist “Hyung!!! PALLI!! I feel like I am dying.”

“Stay strong Hime please we are almost there.”

“Yea.. your back is warm Guk.”

“Hahah yeah keep on talking to me.”

“my dad had died.” Then his hold began to loose.

“!!!!” Yongguk groaned and drove faster. “HIMCHAN WE ARE HERE!!”


Hope you like it guys!!!

please don't forget to comment eh?

love you

have a nice day