FLIGHTLESS

Paper Plane

Dear readers of Paper Planes,

I would like you all to know that in the (hopefully) upcoming months I shall be rewriting Paper Planes once I have a laptop. The reason for this is that I have been wanting to re-edit this for a while, but reading back there is a lot that I would like to change and add, enough that it would just be easier to rewrite and upload the whole thing as a new story. This version will be kept uploaded for all those who like reading this version, and I'll alert people when the new version is posted.

As many are aware this story is missing an epilogue. This version will not have the epilogue uploaded. I feel it pointless to rewrite the epilogue for this version only to then rewrite it for the new version. Although the new version will be the same story as this version more or less, it will be longer and have a slightly different ending. I would have to tailor the epilogue for both versions, and that just doesn't seem practical.

So yes, I hope you enjoy this version of the story, and hope you will look forward to the new version too!

The new version will be called FLIGHTLESS. It is not a sequel or simple edit, but a complete REWRITE. This means that I have taken the plot, tweeked it, filled any plot holes, done research on medical conditions, fully fleshed out characters and scrapped any weird details. Luhan's parents will be more defined. Sehun's parents will make an appearence. Many characters that were mentioned but did not make an appearence will show up. This story, hopefully, will be a full length story. It will not be six chapters long. I am aiming for AT LEAST 12, but I could see it possibly reaching 20 once the plot is finalised. It won't be uploaded until it has fully been completed, edited, and possibly rewritten if need be (although the original Paper Plan will be acting as a 1st draft).

I would also like to take this moment to once again thank all readers of Paper Plane. It started of as something small that I wrote becuase the plot seemed like it would be interesting. But eventually, I began to feel that it connected me to people that I would never meet, and then I began writing for more than just myself, but also for you, the readers. Without you, this wouldn't have been finished, because I would have lost motivation. I would have known the ending in my head, and that would have been enougth. But then, I realised that the readers needed an ending, and so I pushed through. So thank you. Because of you, I can proudly say that I have finished this story, and that I have enjoyed it.
I hope you all look forward to FLIGHTLESS, because without you, it wouldn't have seen the light of day.