The first date(PenJong's)

The Silent Treatment

By 10 AM, Peniel was already there. He was waiting in the living room, with Woohyun and Sunggyu. Sungjong was getting ready.

“Are you two together hyungs?” Peniel asked while pointing at Sunggyu and Woohyun. He asked this because Sunggyu was sitting on the couch but resting his legs on Namu’s lap, while Woohyun was the leader’s hair. They were taken aback with the sudden question and immediately sat properly.

“W-w-why w-would you say that?” Sunggyu said in between of stutters. He could feel his cheeks burn crimson red. Woohyun chuckled at the hamster like lover for his cuteness.

“Why, do we make a good couple?” Added the grease ball. Sunggyu looks like a tomato now.

“Namu!” He shouted as he stood up. Woohyun also stood up and pinched the other’s cheeks.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute. We make a cute couple don’t we?” Peniel smiled and nodded.

“D-d-don’t believe anything he’s saying.” Sunggyu shouted and stormed to his room.

“He’s just embarrassed. This would be our little secret okay? Take care of Sungjong.” Woohyun winked and went to follow Sunggyu. Peniel chuckled at the two hyungs.

‘I wish I had that kind of relationship.’

“Hey.” Sungjong went out of his room and went to the living room. Peniel smiled.

“You look beautiful.” Sungjong giggled at the other’s compliment.

“Thank you.”

“Let’s get going then.” Sungjong nodded and took Peniel’s hand.

“Oh wait.” Sungjong disappeared for a while.

“Hoya hyung, I’m off!” Sungjong said beyond the door.

“Oh, okay then. Take care okay? Text me if he tries anything funny okay?” Hoya shouted on the other side of the room.

Sungjong giggled and made his way back to Peniel. As he walked, he passed Myungsoo’s shared room with Sungyeol.

“Myungsoo hyung, I’m off.” There was no answer. Sungjong sighed and started walking. Suddenly he heard the door open.

“Sungjong-ah. Take care okay?” Sungjong smiled and nodded.

With that, Sungjong left.

***

Peniel and Sungjong walked hand in hand. They felt no anxiety or pressure because of disguises they have on. And the fact that they were walking on a drizzling weather, people wouldn’t recognize them more.

They arrived at a ramen house, but the line was so long, people had to wait outside.

“I’m sorry.” Peniel said. “Not many people usually eat here you know. Maybe there just trying to cool off.” Peniel sighed.

“Aniyo, let’s go someplace else then.” Sungjong smiled and they started walking. Restaurants seem to be fully booked this day. Peniel felt horrible, having Sungjong walk in this kind of weather. After minutes of walking, Sungjong found a small stall.

“Let’s eat here then. I guess grandma just opened her shop.” Sungjong smiled and dragged Peniel.

“Hello Grandma.” Sungjong and Peniel politely bowed.

“Oh, my first customers.” The old lady smiled. “Have a sit. So, what will you be having?”

Sungjong looked at the raw food in front of him. Everything looked so good, and Sungjong would eat anything.

“Should I order first?” Sungjong asked the other. Peniel smiled and nodded.

“2 orders of Ddeokbokki, 4 orders of fish cake, 2 orders of Mandu, and 2 orders of dalkkochi.” The old lady smiled and nodded.

“You’re going to eat everything?” Peniel asked while laughing lightly.

“Pabo. I ordered for us.” Sungjong playfully punched Peniel’s shoulder and chuckled. “But, if I get fat, would you still like me?”

“Of course.” Peniel took Sungjong’s hand and smiled. After a while, their food came. Grandma gave them the order one by one.

“I hope you enjoy it.” Sungjong and Peniel smiled the nodded.

“Thank you for the food!”

“Wow grandma, the food tastes nice.” Sungjong said in between of eating.

“I really love this fish cake grandma.” The old lady couldn’t help but smile ate her customer’s remarks.

“Why thank you boys.” Sungjong chuckled. Usually, old people like her would always mistaken Sungjong for being a girl.

Peniel fed Sungjong, and gave him some of his food to try. The old lady in front of them smiled.

“Are you two together?” Peniel almost choked while Sungjong just smiled. “Don’t worry, I won’t judge.”

“You could say that this is a date grandma.” Sungjong smiled.

“So you’re not together yet?” Both of them shook their heads. “Why not?”

“Well you see grandma, there’s another suitor.” The old lady nodded.

“Well, have you reached a decision honey?” Sungjong shook his head. “Well, you’re in a bit of a situation here.” Sungjong nodded.

“It’s a bit hard grandma. I don’t want to be biased, but I feel like I would be hurting someone in the end.”

“You know sonny, I think that’s bound to happen. Whoever doesn’t get picked must understand why he wasn’t chosen, and because you’ll be happy with the person you chose, then the other must accept it.” Sungjong smiled and nodded.

After their little conversation, more customers came.

“Oh excuse me boys.” Sungjong and Peniel nodded. For a moment, Sungjong and Peniel just sat there, looking at each other.

“Here.” Sungjong took some Mandu and fed Peniel.

“Thanks.”

“I want something sweet.” Sungjong clung on the other’s arm and pouted. Peniel smirked.

“How about my lips?” Sungjong blushed and punched Peniel. “I was just joking.”

“How about some ice cream then?” The sound of ice cream made Sungjong smile. “I’ll pay first okay?” Sungjong nodded while Peniel stood up. After paying, they both left.

“Bye grandma!” Sungjong waved at the old lady, while she smiled and waved back.

While they were walking, the rain even poured harder. They ran to the nearest shade they can find.

“I guess we won’t be having ice cream then.” Sungjong pouted and sighed. Suddenly, Peniel had a great idea.

“You want to run in the rain?” Sungjong stared at Peniel with a confused expression. “Come on, it will be fun.” Sungjong smiled and nodded.

“1....2...3!” They ran to the streets, hand in hand. They just kept running and running, avoiding every obstacle they pass through. Sungjong found a playground.

“Can you push me in the swing?” Peniel nodded. Sungjong sat at the metal swing. Peniel started pushing. Sungjong shouted like a child. He just wishes every moment of his life would be like this. After swinging, they went to rest under the slide.

“You know, you might get sick because of me.” Peniel smiled. Sungjong shook his head.

“I don’t mind, but if that happens, Woohyun hyung and Hoya hyung would kill both of us.” Peniel chuckled.

“So would Eunkwang hyung and Minhyuk hyung.” For a while, silence filled the atmosphere. Only the sounds of falling raindrops were heard. Sungjong rested his head on Peniel’s shoulder.

“Are you tired?” Sungjong nodded.

“Then let’s take you to my place first and get you dried off. I don’t want to bring you home looking like that. I’m sorry today didn’t turn out so well.” Peniel sighed.

“Aniyo, today was fun, even without ice cream.” Sungjong chuckled.

“Well, we better get going then.” Peniel stood up and carried Sungjong on his back.

Infinite dorm

Sunggyu was in his room, reading a book. He was still pissed at Woohyun for telling Peniel about their relationship. Woohyun entered the room and sat beside the leader.

“Are you still angry at me?” Sunggyu ignored the other, pretending to be so drowned in the book he was reading.

“Hey.” Woohyun poked him.

“Sunggyu.” Sunggyu tried his best to ignore him, but he felt bad deep down.

“Gyu.” With Woohyun’s last try, he sighed, and stood up.

“I’ll just go play with Key then.” Upon hearing the SHINee member’s name, Sunggyu flinched. Woohyun was about to exit the door when he felt a pair of arms around his neck.

“Don’t go. I’m just pissed for exposing our relationship to Peniel, but please don’t go. I’m sorry for ignoring you.” Woohyun looked at the leader and smiled.

“I’m sorry too. I know you wanted to keep things private.” Woohyun caressed Sunggyu’s cheek, and slowly leaned in to give the leader a kiss on the lips.

“And don’t you ever leave me for Key okay?” Woohyun chuckled and nodded.

BTOB dorm.

Sungjong and Peniel arrived at the BTOB dorm, dripping wet. Peniel carried the tired Sungjong the whole walk.

“What happened to you two?” Sungjae asked.

“I guess the rain got to you.” Changsub chuckled.

“Aish, get off me okay? And be quiet, Sungjong is sleeping.” Peniel went inside and carried Sungjong to his room. He gently placed the other on his bed, and went to get some fresh clothes. Sungjong slowly woke up and sat up.

“Peniel?” Minutes after, Peniel returned with a new set of clothes, and a towel.

“Oh, so you’re awake.” Peniel smiled. “Here.” He handed the clothes and towel so Sungjong.

“You should shower first.” Sungjong nodded.

“How did I get here?” Peniel smiled.

“I carried you.” Sungjong felt guilty.

“I’m sorry. If you want, I’ll give a back massage later.” Peniel blushed. “And you can’t say no.” Sungjong stood up and kissed Peniel on the cheek. He went out to take a shower.

After a while, Sungjong came back, wearing Peniel’s clothes. It was a little too big for him, but he looked cute.

“You should go shower too.” Sungjong told Peniel.

“Okay.”

After a while, Peniel came back. Sungjong fell asleep, hugging Peniel’s favourite pillow. Peniel smiled and positioned himself next to the maknae. It was already 4 PM, and he guessed that the sleeping figure in front of him was really tired. He took a blanket and covered Sungjong’s petite body. He leaned in and kissed the feminine boy in the forehead.

‘I’ll be here for you, even if you don’t choose me. I’ll still protect you.’

 

 

 

 

 

So here's the PenJong date!!! Lol, sorry for the grammatical errors, I didn't get to proof write it, so please bear with me. So basically, it was a date. And some Woogyu moments as well!!! So please leave you comments okay? And the next date would be MyungJong! ^^ I love you all so much!!! ^^ <3