Couple day

Voice 목소리

Couple day~~~~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Youngjae... where's Daehyun?" Sunmi asked.

"Mollayo. I haven't seen him in all day." he replied. Sunmi's face immediately fell. "Are you THAT worried?" he asked with an amused face.

"Yes, I am!" Sunmi pouted.

"Knowing Daehyun, he probably overslept and decided not to come." Youngjae shrugged it off, but Sunmi was still concerned.

"Hey!" Eunji came into the classroom, "Where's Daehyun?" Her words made Sunmi sad again.

"We don't know. He probably didn't come to school... " Youngjae said.

"Oh... Youngjae-ah, let's go~~ " Eunji called him.

"Wait, where are you two going?" Sunmi questioned.

"On a date." Both replied bluntly and left the poor Sunmi alone.

"Aish... "

 

"Ready to go?" L.Joe came by her class to pick her up.

"Umm... Actually, I have something to do. You can go home first." Sunmi hurriedly packed her things.

"Wait, I'll accompany you. Something bad could happen... " L.Joe said.

"No, it's ok! I'll go on my own!" Sunmi quickly ran out, "See you later!"

 

"Class 3-C... Class 3-B... Class 3-A!" Sunmi cheered when she finally found the classroom; however, it was empty... "Aigoo... ottoke?!"

"Why so frustrated?" a familiar voice said.

"Himchan-oppa! Yongguk-oppa!" Sunmi exclaimed.

"Were you looking for us?" Himchan asked.

"YES! I was wondering if-"

"Ah, we barely hang out nowadays!" Himchan started talking like the chatterbox he is, "You're always with that friend of yours. You know you're making Daehyunnie jealous?"

"Yah, Kim Himchan! Let her talk!" Yongguk scolded.

Sunmi continued, "I was wondering if you guys knew... the direction to... Daehyun's house... "

Both of the guys gawked at her.

"Why do you want to go to his house?" Himchan wiggled his eyebrows at her, making her blush.

"I-it's just... I-I am... Aish, you guys know or not?!" Sunmi suddenly yelled.

"Woah, calm down Sunmi-ah~~ You know Himchan was just kidding. " Yongguk said and gave her the directions to Daehyun's house.

 

(Song: FT Island's 'I'm going to confess')

While on Jaeeun's side...

"So, where are we going?" Youngjae asked.

"It's a surprise~~ You'll know when we get there... " Eunji said playfully.

After some time, the couple finally arrived to...

"Cheonggyecheon!" Youngjae exclaimed.

"Are you happy?" Eunji asked nervously.

Youngjae beamed at her, "Of course I am! This place is beautiful!"

"I'm glad you like it~~ " Eunji said, "Let's take some pictures to remember this moment!"

Youngjae and Eunji took many pictures of the place and selcas together...

"Oh, that one looks really nice!" Eunji pointed at one of their many selcas, "Can you send it to me?"

"Sure. It's going to be my new wallpaper~~ " Youngjae said.

"B-but what if someone sees it... a-and everyone finds out we're dating... a-and... "

He just rolled his eyes at her, "I think we've made it really obvious already... And I don't mind. I want to tell everyone about my beautiful girlfriend!"

Eunji blushed at his words, "Okay... "

"And by the way... why did you want to go out today? It was really random..." Youngjae asked.

Eunji feigned hurt at his words, "You don't know what day it is?!"

"No..."

"Aish! How can you not know?! We've been officially together for two months already." Eunji said.

"Jinja? I'm sorry... I didn't know... " Youngjae looked down, "It's just that regardless of how many days, months, or even years have passed, as long as we're together I'm happy." Youngjae told her.

Immediately, Eunji's heart raced, her cheeks blushed even harder (if that was possible), and she couldn't reply.

"Are you ok, Eunji-ah?" Youngjae waved his hand in front of her. Suddenly, large tears brimmed her eyes.

"I-I'm just really happy..." she choked on her words, "B-being with you is the best thing that could've ever happened to me..."

Youngjae got close to her and hugged her tightly. He whispered in her ear, his breathe tickling her, "I'm really happy too."

 

The sun started setting, and at the beautiful Cheonggyecheon river, the two shared their first kiss together. It might not have been really strong and passionate, but it was really sweet and showed the great affection they had for each other.

The two walked home together, hesitant to leave, but knowing they'd see each other next day. As they parted, both whispered to themselves...

 

"I think I love you..."

 

 

 

But what happened to Sunmi?!

As she tried to find her way to Daehyun's house, some creepy looking guys kidnapped her and...

 

Just kidding~~ After some time, she finally found Daehyun's apartment complex.

"Excuse me... " she shyly asked the receptionist, "Does Jung Daehyun live here?"

"Oh, yes." the receptionist replied with a smile, "Did you come to visit him? Should I tell him?"

"Yes, please."

The receptionist called Daehyun, but he wouldn't answer, "Maybe he's not here right now... "

"No, he must be! He didn't go to school today, so where else would he be? C-can I go to his apartment?"

The receptionist eyed her suspiciously, "Are you perhaps his girlfriend?"

Sunmi's eyes widened at her remark, "NO! W-we're just friends!"

"Arasso," the receptionist laughed, "He lives in the 3rd floor."

 

Sunmi's POV

That receptionist! She was clearly teasing me! Aish!!!

I finally arrived at Daehyun's apartment and rang the bell, but no reply... B-but if he isn't here, where is he?! I kept on ringing; for some reason, I felt he was inside, and I wouldn't stop until someone opened.

After like 20 minutes, finally the door was opened. I was greeted by a weak, pale Daehyun... Omo, he's sick! That explains it all!

"S-sunmi...?" those were his last words before he collapsed, but luckily, I caught him.

I felt his forehead, and he was burning up! How could he get so- Oh... because of yesterday... So basically it's my fault that Daehyun is like this. He looks so weak and frail...

 

Daehyun's POV

Aish... my head hurts so bad and it feels so cold! Wait, what's this in my forehead? When I sat up, a cold towel fell on my lap. Dafuq is this?

"Oh, you woke up... " I saw Sunmi coming into my room, but why?

"Are you feeling better? Well, I'm not the best cook ever, but I tried making rice porridge for you... " Eh? She did? Sunmi is just adorable~

"How did you know I was sick?" I asked her.

"Well, you didn't come to school today and I was worried... When I came here you were really weak and collapsed, so I've been nursing you since then." Sunmi answered sheepishly.

Really? She was worried about me?! Since when did she come? "For how long did I pass out?" I asked.

"Two hours." WHAT?! "You should eat the porridge now, it'll get cold... " Sunmi said as she carried the tray to my bed.

"But wait, is it that you're too weak to eat it?" she said worriedly, "Don't worry, I'll feed you then. Say 'ahh'~ "

I couldn't do anything but obey, after all I do feel too weak to eat anything... But she kept on insisting...

"It's really good, Sunmi-ah." When I told her that, I swear her smile got a thousand times brighter.

 

After some time, I finally ate it all.

"Are you feeling better? Or should I go buy some medicine?" She asked with a concerned tone.

"Ani, I'm feeling a lot better thanks to you... " Just being with Sunmi makes me feel way better.

She sighed in relief, "That's good, I was really worried today!"

"I'm sorry, then... "

"No, it's my fault... " she said guiltily, "If the water bucket had fell on me, you wouldn't be like this... "

"It wasn't your fault, so don't worry~~ " I tried to cheer her up, but she looked really sad, "Didn't I tell you I feel a lot better now? And I didn't have to go to school."

After assuring that I was alright, Sunmi got happier. I really don't mind, after all Sunmi wouldn't take care of me if I weren't sick.

"How did you get here, by the way?" I questioned. She wouldn't have stalked me all the way to my house, right?

"Yongguk-oppa told me." Oh... Hyung did...

"I think it's getting late, and you should rest, so I'll go now." Sunmi got up to leave, but I held her wrist.

"C-could you... stay just a little longer? Just in case I start feeling feverish again... " Excuses, Jung Daehyun! You just want to be with her for more time, right!? Aish...

Sunmi thought for a second, "Hmm... Sure. I'll stay until you fall asleep."

 

For some time, we kept on talking and fooling around. Of course, I do feel much better thanks to Sunmi. She's like my vitamin~~ Nonetheless, I noticed Sunmi was quite tired. Her head started nodding to the side and she yawned quite often... Should I tell her to go home now?

"I'll go to the bathroom." I told her, and she just replied tiredly. Yes, I should tell her to go back now, or else, she'll be too tired tomorrow...

 

However, when I came back... I found her lying on my bed! Sunmi was completely knocked out; she must be really tired... Now what should I do? It'd be rude to wake her up, and it's too late to have her walk home alone, but if she sleeps here, where will I sleep?! Aigoo, just looking at her made me tired. Should I just... sleep with her? I-I've done it before... But it wasn't on purpose! A-and it's not like I'll do anything to her! Well, since there's no other option~~

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ok, first of all... *sigh* Finally finished... it took me like 3 days to write this!

Second... I'm not the best at writing kissing scenes, so don't expect much from me... >.<

Third. Daehyun, I'm watching you... ¬_¬

 

So, I hope you liked this chapter~~ Comment and subscribe~~ ^.^