First Move

Voice 목소리

First Move...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's POV

"Sunmi-ah... Gwenchana?" Eunji asked for the umpteenth time.

"I said I am. Don't worry too much, you'll get wrinkles and Youngjae won't like you." Sunmi told her.

It was the 4th time her belongings were trashed in a single day, but Sunmi simply brushed it off.

"B-but Sunmi!" Eunji couldn't help it but to worry. She knew a lot better than Sunmi what it was like to be bullied, "This is just the beginning! Things could get a lot worse!!!"

"Park Eunji. I said don't worry! Whatever they do, I don't really mind."

Eunji just sighed at her friend's stubbornness *Well, regardless of what happens Daehyun will protect her, just like Youngjae did with me~~ * She blushed and smiled stupidly. Oh, the things love does to people...

 

"Oppa, I can't go on Saturday... " Sunmi told L.Joe, who gave her a look of disbelief, "I need to buy some things... "

"Arasso... I'll let you off just this time, but we really need to visit Teentop! Didn't you want to see Changjo?"

"I do! Just not this Saturday, maybe the next one, okay?" Sunmi told him.

He finally accepted, "Next Saturday it is!"

Sunmi sighed when he finally left *I need to get new books and supplies... *

 

Things didn't get worse with time as Eunji expected.

"The crazy fangirls don't do much to you." Eunji said in relief.

"Half of the fangirls don't know who I am... " Sunmi muttered.

Today, she'd be eating lunch with B.A.P. and Eunji since, for some miraculous reason, L.Joe didn't come to school. When the bell rang, all the students ran out of the classroom, leaving the four kids on the back row there.

"Let's go, Sunmi-ah~~ " Daehyun said happily *That L.Joe isn't here today!*

"Neh~~ " Sunmi packed up her things and went to the door...

 

"Everyone left the classroom already, right?" a young girl asked.

"Nope, there are still four people: Daehyun and Youngjae-oppa, the nerd, and the target." Another girl replied.

"Shh! Be quiet, you dimwits!" 

"Yes, Unnie... " the girls shrunk in fear.

"Be careful, don't do anything to our Oppas, or you'll be dead! I don't care if you get the nerd too. She's a nuisance." 

"Neh~~ " They heard Sunmi say.

"Get ready now!" the leader ordered, "One, two... "

 

Sunmi walked normally towards the door, not sensing the danger ahead of her, but Daehyun did...

"Sunmi-yah!!!" he ran to her and covered her, just before a big bucket of water could fall on her.

"YAH! You idiots! Look at what you did!" A girl yelled.

"Daehyun-oppa!" the girls responsible for the mess cried, "Mi-mianhaeyo... "

Eunji and Youngjae ran towards the two. "Sunmi-ah! Daehyun-ah! Are you two okay?!"

Daehyun just ignored all the callings and uncovered Sunmi, "Are you alright?"

Sunmi was too shocked with what happened; her words were barely audible, "Y-you're drenched... "

He kept on asking her if she was fine, but she couldn't care less about herself in that moment, "Y-you're truly an idiot... you know that?" He gave her a confused look, "You didn't have to do this... I have a spare uniform to wear, but what will you do? Daehyun Pabo... "

"I'm just happy that you're alright... " Daehyun told her, finally letting go. He turned towards the girls responsible for the incident. Probably because of anger, he was driven to take of this mask in front of everyone. The fangirls might have squealed if he didn't have the most deadly, cold, killer glare, "Listen. If ANYONE dares to do something to Sunmi, I'll personally take care of that person; and just for you to know, I don't care if it's a guy or a girl, I'll beat the ing crap out of you!"

All of the surrounding people looked in awe. The silent kingka Daehyun spoke for the first time to defend this nobody?

 

Even Sunmi was a bit scared by his tone. She couldn't help it but to cower in fear when he got close to her.

"D-daehyun-ah... A-are you fine?"

"I'm sorry... I was just irritated... " Daehyun went back to his usual happy tone.

Sunmi smiled in relief, "You really scared me, Jung Daehyun. Please don't be like that, okay?" Daehyun just nodded so she wouldn't worry anymore *I can't really promise anything... *

"You should get changed, Daehyunnie." Youngjae told him.

"But I don't have a spare uniform."

"At least dry yourself!" Eunji said, "You could get sick!"

"Okay, okay!" He obeyed the couple's nagging and left.

The two turned to Sunmi, "Are you really alright?" Eunji asked, "You have goosebumps all over... "

"I'm fine. It's just... it was too sudden... A-and Daehyun... "

"Yes, it's the first time he reacted like this... I can't even believe he yelled at everyone... " Youngjae said *Sunmi must be really important to you, then.*

"Anyway, let's go! B.A.P. is waiting for us!" Eunji tried to make the mood lighter.

 

"Did you see his face?!" Bongcha squealed.

"Weren't you almost crying because of his threat?" someone told her.

"B-but it was beautiful... " she sighed.

"Stop being so noisy!" Minah scolded them, "I didn't expect Daehyun-oppa to be involved with that Lee Sunmi, too... It just makes me hate her even more!!!"

"Unnie-yah, are we still following the plan?" Bongcha asked innocently.

"Yes, we are." Minah smirked, "We still have a lot planned for you, Lee Sunmi... "

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You couldn't have forgotten about Minah, right? The pure evil queenka of the school is back (Well, she wasn't gone in first place... ) and ready to attack...

 

Anyways, 51 subbies... Here's my small gift to you...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cause we love L.Joe too, right?

 

And the rest of Teentop~~

 

And it's Jieunnie's birthday~~

 

 

I love throwing hearts~~ But seriously, thank you guys so much~~ 사랑해요~~  (╯。◕‿◕。)╯︵