Unattainable ♥

I might hate you

 

"Hey, check out the new guy," Jinki said, raising his eyebrows, nudging his head to make clear that everybody should turn around.
Sulli looked over her shoulder, eyeing the kid and laughed softly  "Are you sure that's not agirl ?" She got back to her lunch, poking the salad with her fork and ignoring Jinki's cocked eyebrow.
"Damn he's cute." Krystal exclaimed, raising her head for a better view. Sulli jumped up to take another look, but turned back around saying, "Nah, looks like a girl." 
"You're just jealous because he has probably more curves than you." Heechul said boringly, not bothering to look at the new guy. Sulli's mouth hung wide open at hearing the insult. Did Heechul not know how insecure girls are ? Jinki sighed, "Heechul, let's first compare the size of your with Jonghyun's and then let's talk, okay."
Heechul shot his hyung a glare, but was smart enough to keep his mouth shut. The last thing on his list was to argue with someone like Jinki.
Sulli let out a laugh and stuck her tongue out at Heechul, thanking Jinki inwardly.
 
---
 
 
At hearing my name and something about my , I turned around and glared at my friends, when I noticed they didn't care less, I decided to continue staring at the beauty. There was something weird about him, I don't know, I just couldn't decipher him. He had those weird gazing eyes, like they tried to tell me something. He looked so unattainable and flawless. What an angel.
 
---
 
"Oh yeah, perfect, he's a Sophomore." Heechul, snickered, following the boy with his eyes who was lead by Taemin to a table were all the other Sophomores were sitting. That said, everybody looked up from their lunch. "Oh great, now I have to hate on another cute guy." Krystal sighed in defeat. Jinki shrugged, paying attention at how Sulli was trying to put on the bracelet Jonghyun once gave her for her birthday.
"He looks like a wuss," Heechul stated, holding his bottle of water in front of his mouth, observing how the newbie was fixing his blonde hair. There was a weird bobby pin necklace resting atop of his head, which would look silly on other people but on him, it looked fashionable and cute. He wore weird clothes and still looked good in them. 
Heechul grinned.
 
---
 
"Yah Jonghyun, back to earth please." Someone shouted in my ear, it was Krystal. 
"What ?!" I  shouted at her in annoyance, a bit embarassed. Would they have noticed that I was staring at the boy the whole time ?
Krystal rolled her eyes and stood up, "I'm going to my room. I have no classes this afternoon and I'm tired, so, see ya !" She said and strolled away.
"You go have your beauty sleep, princess !" Heechul shouted at her with a wide smirk plastered onto his face. Sulli giggled, trying to put on my birthday present for her. "Here, let me help you." I said, taking the jewelry in my hand and putting it around her arm. She thanked me and stood up as well, "I'm off to training, I still haven't mastered that dance yet." 
Jinki raised his eyebrow, "What dance ?"
"That dance she has to do with that creep, who once tried to Krystal, remember ?" Heechul chuckled, throwing his bottle of water in his backpack. Sulli nodded and slung her sports bag over her shoulder, giving me a pat on the head before venturing away from the table.
I sighed, looking to my side. The blonde boy was surrounded by the Sophomores, smiling at them and answering their questions. It was weird to see someone of his age attending this school for the first time. Normally, you start here when you're eight or nine, not seventeen.
"Hey guys, I'm off too. I still have some business to do with those annoying brats of third grade." Heechul stated, ignoring Jinki's scolding looks. This guy never learns, all though we tell him every time that he should stop bullying innocent kids, he just won't listen. 
Okay, I know, I'm an arrogant bastard myself. I don't care about anything or anyone except for my friends.
But he's just being unreasonable.
"I'm going too," I sighed, glancing one last time at the pretty boy before stuffing my water bottle in my bag and throwing the empty one away. I stood up lazily and took off.
I was spacing out on my way to my dorm as I bumped into a girl, "Are you blind ?" I muttered at her. 
She bowed her head but I ignored it, going to my room. The pretty blonde boy was ghosting through my head, like his face was tattoed on the back of my eyelids, his beauty overwhelming me. How was it possible for just a normal sophomore to have such a big impact on me ?
 
I got a textmessage of Krystal when I finally opened the door of my room, letting myself fall down on my bed with an exaggerated sigh.
 
 
From ; Krystal ♥
 
"Wanna go somewhere tonight ?"
 
I rolled my eyes, this girl ...
 
To ; Krystal ♥
 
"Kris, go hunt other boys."
 
From ; Krystal ♥
 
"Pf, you're no fun at all."
 
I snickered. 
This girl has to learn to let me go. 
She had a crush on me ever since we were 13.
She confessed to me in the corridor. I remember laughing at her and telling her to find someone else.
I was 13 for godsake, I didn't knew that girls of 13 years old cared so much about love and that they were damn serious about it.
She cried for 3 days straight. She would come downstairs with red and puffy eyes, or come to training with tissues stuffed inside her pockets.
I was so oblivious. I didn't know I had hurt her so much back then. But like I already said, I was 13, I still played with paper folded airplanes and climbed into trees.
All though she's still in love with me, she still dates other guys of course. It's not like she's going to wait for me her whole life. 
She's aware that I only love her like my best friend or sister, she's old enough to understand now.
She still proposes to go together to the park or something. But she only does that when she's sad, and when she needs somebody who cares about her. Of course, I help her out then. But sometimes she still tries one of those desperate little attempts to get my attention, and that's when I ignore her.
I love her as much as I love Sulli. Sulli is really something, I know her since kindergarten and she 's just the best.
Just like Jinki.
About Heechul ... He's just my buddy. I don't talk to him about my problems and , we just have fun together.  I know he's an annoying, arrogant bastard most of the time, but I don't care. It's none of my business anyway.

Suddenly I got a textmessage, at first I thought it was Krystal again but when I checked I saw it was Jinki.
 
From ; Jinki !
 
"Come to the practice room of the girls department, quick !"
 
I raised an eyebrow and stood up.
I lazily walked to the wing where the girl dorms were, there was a hullabaloo in the corridors and a bunch of Sophomores were ing at the Juniors. I looked around, seeking for Jinki, I ran to the stairs and I saw Sulli sitting on the floor with tears in he eyes with Taemin, Minho, Jinki, Donghae and the new guy surrounding her. I ran over to Sulli, pushing aside Taemin and took her in my arms. I looked at her knee, it was bleeding.
"She fell off the stairs." Jinki said, worried.
"Oh ... How come you fell ?" I asked her sweetly, glaring at the Sophomores who were surrounding her.
The new guy came forward, "I bumped into her," He said. 
His voice flowed into my ears, I looked up at him and even though I should be mad at him for being so careless, I couldn't. 
I heard somebody storming through the corridor, pushing everybody aside.
Heechul turned around and saw Sulli, "What happened ?!" He exclaimed worriedly. He ran over to Sulli and took her knee in his hand. His face softened, he probably thought she was hit by a car or something. "I-It's o-okay I g-guess ..." I stuttered, giving the blonde a small smile.
He frowned, hovering over Sulli, "I'm really sorry, is everything all right ?" He asked. Sulli nodded in response, he smelled like apples, "I'll be careful next time." 
"What do you mean it's okay ?!" Heechul yelled at me as soon as he heard it was the blonde's fault that Sulli was hurt. "He's a Sophomore for godsake and he hurt Sulli !? Jonghyun dude, what's in that head of yours ?!" He stated annoyed, knocking on my head as he wanted to hear that it was hollow. "He didn't do it on purpose ?" I defended him. "Yes, but he's a Sophomore." Heechul frowned, "Come'on Sulli, I'll take you to healthcare," He said, pushing me aside and picking her up.
 
The Sophomores and Juniors were still ing around, saying that Sulli was just being clumsy and that she just had to watch out.
As soon as Heechul and Sulli were out of sight, the girls went back into their rooms and others went to class.
Taemin, followed by Minho, and Donghae already left as soon as Heechul barged in, obviously scared.
I stood up, dusting my pants off and came face to face with the pretty boy.
He smiled innocently at me, blushing a bit.
"I'm sorry for what happened." He apologised.
"... It's okay. Heechul is just ... crazy." I stated, making him laugh a bit.
He was so beautiful, absolutely stunning. I had to agree with Sulli, that it was hard to define whether it was a girl or a boy. He didn't had s, but still ... he looked so feminine.
"By the way, my name's Kibum." He said, smiling, "what's your name ?"
"Jonghyun." I said a bit spacey, looking into his eyes.
I kept staring at him, totally oblivious at how uncomfortable Kibum was getting, trying to avoid my eyes.
Eunhyuk suddenly passed by, "Oh hi Kibum," he said, looking at me, "I ... hope you're not talking to that guy." He continued and nudged at his elbow, pointing at me with his thumb. I jumped up when I heard his voice, and rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest.
Kibum cocked an eyebrow at Eunhyuk. I shot him a deadly glare, "You should never talk to the Juniors, they're all douche bags." Eunhyuk stated, flashing me a fake smile, "Come on, let's get to class." He said and turned around. 
Kibum frowned before smiling at me. "Bye." He said hesitantly, catching up with the other.
I didn't answer.
Actually, Eunhyuk was right. It's impossible for Sophomores and Juniors to become friends. 
So maybe I should just let it go. 
And besides, that Kibum guy is without any doubt unattainable, I would never stand a chance.
 
But still, he's so damn beautiful ... 
 
--
 
A/N ; lol, first part. sorry for mistakes or messy parts. please comment ... I don't want this fic to end up like my very first chaptered fic TT_TT
 I feel stupid for making this, lolol. But I worked very hard on this first chapter so ... ♥