Liar

I'll Never Let You Go

I quickly put my hand over my mouth. Jonghyun looked like he was about to cry. I stood up, took one last look at Minhyun and stared at Jonghyun before running out the door.

 

Sowoneul malhaebwa (I’m genie for you boy)

Sowoneul malhaebwa (I’m genie for your wish)

Sowoneul malhaebwa (I’m genie for your dream)

Naegaeman malhaebwa (I’m genie for your world)

I glanced over at my phone. It was Minhyun. I grabbed my phone, hung up and threw it across the room. Before it could land on the ground, my phone rang again. I walked over and picked it up. It was Jonghyun this time. I hung up again and it called again. Minhyun, again. I groaned in frustration and walked to my balcony. I took a long look at the few trees in the park across from me before throwing my phone off my balcony, hearing it ring again before it hit the ground and smashed to pieces. I took a glance at the small pieces before I dived into my bed and pulled up the covers hoping to never get up from bed ever again.

 

I heard a knock at my bedroom door. I poked my head out of the covers. The sun was high in the sky. I looked at the clock. 1:43. I groaned. I defiantly overslept. Luckily, it was a Sunday. There was a knock again. Dragging myself to the door wrapped in my blankets, I opened the door to see the giant man kisser in front of me. As he stepped forward and began to open his mouth, I slammed the door in his face and dived onto my bed again.

'Mother fuc-'

'Yah!' I yelled.

I knew that if my mother heard that kind of language from my room again, I would be in big trouble.

I heard a mumble sounding like another curse. I bent over and looked at the floor to see if I could find my iPod. I bent further down to look under my bed. As I looked for a few seconds; I could feel myself sliding of the bed.

'No no no nononononono' I yelled before falling on my face with my legs in the air.

I heard my door open with Minhyun running towards my bed.

'Minki are you oka-'

He randomly cut off. I wondered why before realising that I only had boxers on and my legs were in the air. I felt my cheeks go red.

'I-um-I-well... I'll be back' I heard Minhyun shyly say before walking out of my room and closing the door quietly.

'' I mumbled.

It took me a few minutes to be bothered to get up. As I stood up I felt something hard and cold under my foot. I moved my foot and looked to see what it was. It was my iPod.

'Oh mother er!' I screamed before covering my mouth.

I threw a fist at the wall. I really didn't need another lecture from my mother right now. I started to walk towards my door to go to the bathroom to wash my face, but I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I quickly stopped, frozen in fear. Those were my mother’s footsteps. I stepped back and gulped. Any second she would turn the door handle and she would scream in my face. I waited. And waited. Wondering, I looked at my clock. It has been 7 seconds since she would have opened the door. I went and pressed my ear against the door. I could hear Minhyun and my mother talking.

'Minki's just in a bad mood.'

'Did you put him in the bad mood?'

'No mamn.'

I gritted my teeth. Liar.

'Well get him up for me. He's been in bed all day. He’s a lazy boy.'

'Yes mamn.'

I heard her walk back downstairs. I sighed in relief. I then grunted knowing that Minhyun was about to enter my room again. I quickly pulled on some shorts and a shirt. I went over and grabbed the door handle before quickly opening it and leaning against the frame. As I looked at Minhyun, I saw he had blood slowly dripping from his nose. I took one long look at him before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the bathroom. I let go of his hand and threw him a flannel. I crossed my arms, raised my eyebrow and gestured for him to wash his face before walking out and sitting on my bed. I reached out under my bed and grabbed an unopened packet of pocky, shoving all the sticks in my mouth.