Phone

I'll Never Let You Go

I slammed the door shut. Hanging up my coat with a big sigh, I banged my fist against the wall.

'For s sake, that bloody Minhyun.'

I went upstairs to my bedroom. I slammed my bedroom door too. I walked over to my mirror to examine the damage to my chin. It had stopped bleeding at least. I pulled out some tissues that were on the drawers beside me. I spat into them and rubbed the blood off my chin.

'It would look stupid if I had a bandaid on my chin' I thought, rubbing my fingers across the cut.

I collapsed on my bed, trying to process what had happened today. Running my hand through my light brown hair, all I could think of was MiningHyun.

 

Sowoneul malhaebwa! (I'm genie for you boy)

Sowoneul malhaebwa! (I'm genie for your wish)

Sowoneul malhaebwa! (I'm genie for your dream)

Naegeman malhaebwa! (I'm genie for your world)

 

I looked to the side of me. My phone was flashing. I picked it up and looked at the caller. It was Jonghyun.

'Yeoboseyo?'

'Hey Minki, just checking to see if you are okay. Your chin was bleeding everywhere, and you seemed pretty pissed when you got off the bus.'

'Of course I was ing pissed off Jonghyun! I'll love you to be humiliated in front of all those people.'

'Hey calm down. Just checking on ya, jeez.'

'I can take care of myself Jonghyun!' I screamed through the phone before slamming on the end call button and throwing it across the room.