Sweat

I'll Never Let You Go

‘That’s it for today.’

I collapsed on the ground. That lesson was a killer. I wiped the sweat off my forehead. Boy, I stunk. I took some deep breaths and stood up. I walked over to my bag and took a bottle of water out. I took a big mouthful. Boy, it was refreshing. I looked through my bag, looking for my sweat towel. I couldn’t find it. Damn. I have singing next and my vocal teacher is c-u-t-e. I don’t her be grossed out.

‘Here.’

It was familiar voice. I turned my head to see a sweat towel beside me. I looked up. Oh my god- it was that Minhyun guy. I threw the towel back at him. He threw it back.

‘What do you ing want?’ I hissed at his annoying little face.

I threw it back to him, it landing at his feet. He bent over and picked it up and threw it at my face.

‘You kinda stink. Like a lot.’

I rolled my eyes. ‘Who does he think he is?’

‘Look- I don’t know where you think you stand, but leave me alone.’

‘Wow. It’s too obvious why you don’t have friends.’ He laughed.

‘What the did you just say!?’

I got stood up. I looked him straight in the eyes and glared at him. He crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows. I raised my hand and slapped him straight on the face.

He stepped back a little. He looked down. I swear I saw a tear fall. I looked round. Everyone was staring at the scene.

‘You are all never to tell anyone about this!’ I yelled and spun round, so everyone knew I was talking to all of them.

I picked up my bag and stormed out of the studio.