High School Regrets

Now or Never

Sorry I haven't updated in a LONGGG time. I hope you enjoy it! Tell me if you like it or what I should improve on! (: 


The only other memory after my little encounter with Yuri was when we were in high school Of course, I was the "nerd or geek" of the school. Well, I didn't care because in my heart I knew that Yuri would come back one day, and that was all that mattered. 

I still remember every little detail of Yuri's first day at my school.

-Another Flashback-

Just another day at school, this horrid, boring place. People slapped my head and continued to call me a nerd. "Jessica the nerd. The nerd with no friends". But , I didn't care. Then all of the sudden, my teacher announced that we would have a new student. Of course I was curious, and so I looked up. As soon as the male student walked in...I thought to myself why he looked so familiar. Then he hit me as he said "Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon Yuri imida". I was so happy and excited that I finally found my dream prince. Apparently, I wasn't the only one. All the popular cheerleader girls, Victoria Song and so on, were too very excitied. They screamed how Yuri was so good looking and y. Lucky for me, the teacher placed him in the seat next to mine. Me, the nerdiest girl gets to sit next to the new hott guy. I smiled as proudly as I could, which resulted in me earning a deadly glare from Victoria. 

As the year passed, Yuri and I became closer until we were best friends. He was really excited when he figured out that I was the feeble girl he saved a few years ago. Only thing is that he doesn't remember what he promised. Anyway,  that's the good news. The bad news... Yuri only saw me as a friend and started to date Victoria. I tried to warn him that Victoria was bad news, but he just wouldn't listen. 

Then the worst day arrived. I figured out that Victoria was cheating on Yuri. But Yuri never believed me and he also laughed at me in front of everyone about how sickly in love I was with him, and how desparate of a girl i was. That blew it. I was so hurt that he would say that to me. So immediately before my second year in high school ended, I left and told myself that I would never return and go to a different school. I remember, right after that incident, I changed. I was no longer the dorky girl anymore, but the girl who could snag any boy she wanted, of course just for fun.

That day... Yuri tried apologizing to me. I never responded. I hate him so much, too much that I could not bear to see another text again. 

With that I left, never replied to him, and deleted him from my life. Just kidding. Of course, I still liked him, but I was just too sad. Afterwards, I found out from my other nerdy friend that Yuri broke up with Victoria and became really sad, especially after I left. He also changed. He stopped being a nice boy, and instead became a playboy that played with every girl's feelings. 

That did it, I only despised him even more. I promised myself to return during senior year, and play with his feelings. I vowed never to fall in love with him again. But make him love me so much until the time comes to throw away his heart, as he did mine. 

-end-

Do you remember that Yuri? Of course you can't hear what I have to say. You're all the way in a different dimension. I miss you, baby. 

 

Yuri POV (It will be very short)

Letter to Jessica:

Sica baby. I miss you so much. I'm sorry if I hurt you in the past. I love you dear. I can't way to get back and hold you in my arms forever. I'm sorry that I don't have much time to write you a nice, long letter. The aliens just continue to multiply. But I promise I will be back. Wait for me. 

Love, your pabo seobang ♥