The War...

Now or Never

Hey guys! long time no see right? Sorry if this is short, but enjoy... enjoy. :)

please comment. I love reading your thoughts haha


Jessia's POV

It was silly of me to try to manipulate a playboy like you, Yuri. I didn't think I'd ended up falling in love with you once again. Who knew that I'd get married to you despite all the hard times we've gone through. Yuri-ah, I miss you so much... my dear husband, I can't bear another day. 

Yuri's POV

BANG! BANG! BANG! 

AH ! This war is getting out of hand. Everyone is dying. All my friends are dying. How will I be able to survive this war if the strongest are hanging on for their dear life? As much as I love you Sica, I don't think I will be able to come back my dear. Wait... is that the mother boat? The command ship of all alien life? I think it is... Well, that means one thing. I must go on and slay the leader of all extraterrestials as well as sacrifice myself for all mankind. BUT, before I go in there, there is something I must do.

I ran as quickly as I could back to my cabin.

GOOD! Just enough paper and ink to write to my beloved wife.Well, here goes.

Dear my beautiful beautiful Jessica,

It pains me to say this... but I do not think I will be able to see you after this war is over. Just remember I love you so much and I want you have a beautiful, even if that life is lived without me. There is not one day where I do not think about you, about your lovely face, the memories and pains we've both gone though, and the future that we both hopede to have. I still remember the high school days where I hurt you. For that i am terribly sorry. I've never meant to hurt you. I still remember the beautiful dates we'd go on every week, at our favorite place- the mountaintop where we can see the whole world beneath us. I even remember the first time we made love. You do not know how happy you made me by putting all your trust into a simple boy like me, Kwon Yuri. 

I know I said I would be with you always... to make you happy, to love you, to protect you... I am so sorry Sica. I have to break this promise. I really enjoyed this life with you. If there is one regret in this lifetime, it's that I can't make it out of this war alive to love you, protect you. Sica, just promise me that you will forget about me, find another to share your happiness. If you were able to open up to me, there is definitely hope that you will open up to another. Under the cold, icy, princess image, is a loving, beautiful girl. Please baby, do this for me. I must go and offer myself to save all mankind now. Remember that I love you and I always will. Goodbye, my love.

If you see this letter it means I'm physically gone, but spirituall I will be right beside you. Always

Love you baby, husband, lover, Kwon Yuri.

With that I put the letter in a sealed, metal box with a label that said: TO Jessica Jung my lovely wife. I walked out the cabins with a jetpack strapped on my back and Jessica's picture in my hand. With one last look, I let my tears out and charged towards the ship with a bazooka in my hand. Right when I got to the heart of the ship, I let the bullet out. 

Did that attack work? I hope so. I hear explosions, but all I can think about is my beautiful wife, her smiling face, her arms open to welcome me back. I let one last tear drop and felll into the burning balls of fire just beneath me. Goodbye...Sica.