Years Later

Now or Never

4 Years Later...

Jessica's POV

It's another lonely day at the coffee shop. Sun shinging, birds chirping, children playing. 

The day I received Yuri's note was the day my heart shattered. He wanted me to love another, but how can I if he is still in my heart? After that day, I cried and cried and cried. I did not know how to comprehend what had just happen. One minute Yuri was hugging me tightly, the next day, he's dead. I couldn't bear to be in Korea anymore so I moved to America, where I can forget about all the painful memories and start anew. Here in California, I met a wonderful girl, Tiffany. She became my best friend. However, no matter how close we are, I couldn't bring myself to tell her about my past love life. Seeing how lonely without a companion, Tiffany wanted to set me up with one of her guy friends. Apparently his name is Taecyeon. He is pretty handsome, I have to admit. But my heart permits me to move forward. Well, today is the day where I change from sulking, depressed Sica to a new refreshed one. 

No one's POV

Jessica sat at the counter waiting for a new customer to come in. *DING* 
"Oh, a new text from Tiffany!" she thought to herself. 
To Jessi

HEY JESS! Are you ready for later tonight? Taecyeon is so excited. Like literally all he's been talking about is you, you, and you! Told you, you are gorJESS. Nothing to worry about, you'll definitely get a guy soon. I'll be bringing my boyfriend along, so we can have a double date?! Ok, I am coming over in two hours and my boyfriend and Taecyeon will pick us all up and take us to a five-star restuarunt! Can't wait!

xoxo

From: Tiff 

Jessica chuckled to herself. This was her silly best friend, always excited for matchmaking double dates with a new boyfriend. Hm... who could the new lucky guy be? 

Jessica was so absorbed with her text that she did not see a tall, tanned man with sunglasses walk in. 

"Hello.. Uhm. excuse me miss" - unknown man.

"Oh, hello. I'm so sorry. What would you like to order?" -Jessica.

"I would like to order a Chai Green Latte please." - unknown man.

"Sure, just give me a minute" -Jessica "That voice it sounds so familiar... It sounds like Yuri and he ordered the same thing as Yuri. Oh silly pabo, you're just thinking to much Sica. Yuri is already dead! Don't be so obsessed about Yuri still. You have a wonderful date waiting for you" (thinking to herself). 

Jessica finished making the lattte. "Here you go, Sir" she said as you was turning around to face the customer. Her eyes popped wide open and she gasped. Her heart started beating quickly and she turned red. She could only whisper one word-"Yuri...?"

The man smiled with such charasmatic that made Jessica swoon like she did years before in front of her loved one. "Thank you, Jessica." and reached for his cup, flashing another beautiful smile.


 

Hi guys! I'm back! Yeah... I realized I'm not that great at updating or writing. So sorry! But please comment. I want to know what you guys think! haha

I realized this update was pretty short. my apologies