Daycare

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa...are you sure?”

“Yes, I am.”

Seohyun heaved a sigh. She doubted Yonghwa but somewhat he seemed so certain.  “Really?”

“Positive.”

“Oppa...are you really sure?” Seohyun asked again.

Yonghwa who stood in front of the closet moved closer to Seohyun who was sitting on the bed, -feeding the little Minhee. “Since I don’t have any schedule today, I’ll take care of her.”

Seohyun stayed silent while watching her daughter the milk out of her. She caressed the baby’s hair softly.

Yonghwa sat on the bed, facing her. He knew Seohyun was a little reluctant leave Minhee with him. It wasn’t because she didn’t believe in him, but there was heaviness in her heart to leave her daughter. “Hyun-ah, like it or not, you have to go to work.”

“I know.” Seohyun sighed while tucking her daughter to sleep. She stood up and carried her daughter to the baby crib. She laid her carefully and pulled up the blanket. She looked at her daughter deeply.

After giving birth to her daughter, Seohyun took two months break and limited her activities. Besides vocal practise, she turned down some drama and variety show offers because she wanted to stay at home and focus on her family. And now the two months period is over and she need to go back to work. She got a photoshoot with her fellow SNSD for fashion magazine spread. Although she’s a mother, she’s still a SNSD member and a celebrity. So there was no way to escape such thing.

Yonghwa followed her from behind and later back-hugged her. Every time she had doubt or in distress, hug would always be the best way to comfort her. “There’s nothing to be worried about. I’ll take a very good care of her.”

Seohyun turned around, giving Yonghwa her back. “I wish I can stay at home, spend more time with her.” said Seohyun in aegyo tone and pouted. She touched the baby’s cheek gently.

“Well... if you want to stay at home, I won’t oppose it. In fact, Minhee would need her mother when she wakes up.” Yonghwa rested his chin on her shoulder and sneakily moved his nose to Seohyun’s neck, inhaling her scent. He later pecked a soft kiss on her neck.

“Oppa, stop it.” Seohyun elbowed Yonghwa’s waist. “I know your tactic to stop me from go to work.” She glanced at him and raised one eyebrow.

Yonghwa giggled. Even though he never intended to do so but he knew that he couldn’t control himself sometimes. In other word, he easily gets carried away by her scent. “I guess my tactic is getting lame. But can’t we stay like this just a little longer?” He thoughtfully asked her.

“Why are you being so mushy all of a sudden?” asked Seohyun.

“I just feel like hugging my wife, that’s all.”

Seohyun responded with a short nod. There was a long silence between them as they enjoying the moment in each other’s arm. “Oppa, what makes you fall in love with me? Am I a good ‘wife’ back then?” She broke the silence. The question suddenly popped in her mind.

“Well, honestly...while we filming back then, I didn’t see you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter