Aftermath

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun was given two months rest due to her miscarriage. Her SNSD sisters even insisted her to take a long rest before she can get back to work. She sat at the balcony, looking at the blankly view, still grieving for the unexpected lost.

*flashback*

Seohyun was all dress up and ready to meet her husband at the studio. She planned to surprise him. She grabbed her handbag and checked herself one last time before she left the room when she suddenly felt some kind of pain in her stomach. It wasn’t like a normal stomach ache she used to experience. It was obviously not PMS. She went to the bathroom to check herself but the pain was getting worse.  She held the sink, tried to endure the pain as her knees to feel weak and weaker that caused her to accidently fell.

“Oppa...” Seohyun got anxious when she saw blood tinge on her skirt. She tried to shout but the pain seems to choke her voice. Tears began to fall.

She was confused and scared at the same time. Why did she bleed? But later she figured that there’s possibility that she might be pregnant and the bleeding means she lost the baby.

*****

Her reverie popped as Yonghwa entered the house. He put down his guitar and his bag on the couch and approached Seohyun at the balcony.

“Feeling better?” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s head and sat in front of her. Seohyun just nodded. Smile seems faded from her face.

“I miss my Hyun’s smile.” Yonghwa sighed silently. He knows Seohyun was still distressed by the lost.

Seohyun tears began to form. Somehow she felt guilty for Yonghwa. It was supposed to be good news for both of them but it ended up as a bad news.  

“Hyun-ah...” Yonghwa held Seohyun’s hand, comforting her.

“I’m sorry, Oppa.” Seohyun hugged him and cried on his chest.

“How many times have I told you that there’s nothing to apologize about. You don’t even know that you’re pregnant at the first place. So stop blaming yourself.” Yonghwa caressed her back softly. He let Seohyun crying on his chest.

“I know that you’re disappointed but maybe it wasn’t the right time, not yet. You heard the doctor, the pregnancy could harm you. I don’t want it to happen. I can’t afford to lose you.” Yonghwa hugged her tighter. Besides comforting his wife, he was also comforting his own feeling. He hates seeing Seohyun being gloomy.

“Listen to me. We’ll have our little angel someday. Let’s God decide what’s best for us. Smile please?” Yonghwa cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs. Seohyun tried to force a smile on her fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter