Sweet Dream

Your Guardian Angel

Seungri POV

I’m pulling Jiyong along in an amusement park to take a roller coaster ride with me. He keeps pulling back saying he doesn’t want to because he’s scared but I really want to take it with him.

‘Come on, Jiyong! Just once for me!’ I try to persuade him while still pulling him along, we are near the queuing area already.

‘No Seungri, I’m scared! Don’t make me do it, I’ll just wait for you down here.’ he says like a little kid. I laugh at him, of all things he’s actually afraid of roller coasters?

‘Please…’ and I look at him with my pleading eyes while I pout at him. I know he cannot resist this look, it’s my secret weapon.

‘This is so not fair, you’re giving me that look to make me do it!’ he protested.

‘But it works right?’ I said, grinning back at him.

‘I hate to admit it but yes.’ He admits defeat and I proceed to pull him along with more ease as he’s not pulling back anymore.

We are buckling up our seat belt when I turn to look at him, shaking. Oh no, maybe I am too much on this. Jiyong looks really afraid in his seat.

‘Jiyong, are you really that scared? You know we can just leave now while there’s still time.’ I said to him, regretting on forcing him to take this ride with me.

‘No, we are here already and you want to do it. But you know what can make me feel better?’ he looks at me cheekily.

‘What?’

‘Kiss me.’

___

That’s when I wake up from my sweet dream without getting to kiss him, again. I open my eyes and saw a familiar face staring back at me with those loving eyes.

‘Jiyong?’ I asked, still not fully awake.

‘Hey sleepyhead’ he smile his signature mesmerizing smile at me. How great would it be if I can wake up to his face all the time?

‘What time is it?’ my room’s curtains are drawn so it’s hard to tell the time.

‘One in the morning.’ He replies me while my hair. It feels so good to have his hand on me. I close my eyes to enjoy his touch when I suddenly registered that it’s so late already and I am sleeping on his lap the whole time.

‘What? Why didn’t you wake me up? I’m so sorry, is your legs numb?’ I quickly get up from him but he pulls me back to lie back on him.

‘Because I enjoy looking at you sleep. And don’t worry, my legs are not numb at all. I think it’s meant to let you lie on’. I can feel the heat on my face, I must be blushing. ‘Anyway, are you hungry? When your housekeeper came I told her you’re sleeping so she just left the food in the microwave.’

‘I’m not. Are you?’ I look up at his face, feeling guilty that I let him stay this way while I sleep.

‘Nope. I’ll grab something back home later.’ He said and I feel a kind of disappointment. He’s going to leave me to get home. ‘You can stay here if you want, we have a guestroom or… or you can sleep with me. It’s so late already.’ I tried to make him stay.

He let out a small laugh, ‘Believe me, I would love to sleep with you but there’s school tomorrow and I need to change too.’ and he tap on my nose twice with his index finger. ‘But before I go, can I ask you something?’

‘What is it?’

‘You were smiling in your sleep, what were you dreaming about?’ I’m not sure if I have recover from my blushing before but I can feel that I am blushing harder this time. I can’t believe I was actually smiling in my sleep, I guess Jiyong does make me that happy.

‘Nothing, I don’t really want to say…’ how can I tell him that I dreamt of him and that we nearly kissed? What if he thinks that I am a ert even in my dream, wanting to kiss him all the time.

‘Aww, share it with me!’ he pretends to act cute with me and I am a er for that.

‘Just… I dreamt that you and I went to the amusement park and had a lot of fun.’ Well telling him half of it is good enough.

‘Let’s go to the amusement park someday then.’ He suggested and I look at him, amused.

‘Really? When?’

‘This coming weekend, how about that?’

‘It’s a date then.’ I agreed, smiling at him. It’s our official date.

‘We can make what you were dreaming come true’ he says, locking his eyes with mine and leans in closer, as if ready to kiss me. I brace myself for his lips to touch mine, when he suddenly pulls away, grinning at me. Is he teasing me?!

‘I guess I’ll make my move.’ He says while he pulls me up to sit and he get off my bed. ‘See you tomorrow?’

I look at him, reluctant to let him go. ‘Do you want me to send you home? It’s so late already, it might be dangerous.’

‘It’s okay, Seungri-ah. In our relationship, it’s my job to protect you; your only job is to be safe for me.’  And he beams at me.

‘Text me when you’re home. REMEMBER!’ I warn him. He have a tendency of not texting me back when he’s supposed to.

He laugh and wave at me. ‘I will. Bye, my love’.

I wave back, reluctantly. It feels so hard to say goodbye to him, to see his back while he leaves.

___

More fluff to come for GRi date! It's GRi weekend afterall! So in the meantime, do subscribe and continue to show your support! Thank you thank you thank you!