SHINee: 7 Days/ Change

AWESOME Fanfics !

Title: 7 Days[Jongkey One-shot] [COMPLETED]

Author: bunnie

Characters/Pairings: Jongkey

Genres: Romance, Fluff, slight drama(?)

Description/Opinion: Instead of a 'one-shot' as stated, it's actually a 7-shot. Meaning, a story with 7 chapters. 7th chapter as the final one. However, this story do have a sequel. This story shows how Jonghyun go about making Key, his. Key, being the gorgorous person, has already dated and broke up with many. Boys or Girls. Key has already lost his trust in people. However, he decides to give Jonghyun a chance. Alas, he, Kim Jonghyun, must be able to make Key his, in only 7 days. It's a really cute story. I must say, it has a unique plot and an adorable at that too. 
 

***

Title: Change[2min One-shot] [ONGOING]

Author: bunnie

Characters/Pairings: 2min

Genres: Romance, fluff.

Description/Opinion: This story is actually a sequel to '7 Days[Jongkey One-shot]' . Similarly, instead of just being a one-shot, I'm guessing that it'll be a 6-shot. I don't really know much about this story as it only has 2 chapters and I'm not a very big fan of 2min. But from what I understand, it'll be similar to that of '7 Days[Jongkey One-shot]'.

 

This is the story's foreword:

Minho was self-absorbed with himself, had a huge ego, and was a player, much like his older brother. In his junior year of high school, his older brother had met the love of his life and saw how his hyung had changed for him. His older brother had changed for the better; he never looked at anyone but his love and tried his hardest to heal his lover's broken heart. At the end of Minho's junior year, he saw how his hyung had committed himself to only one person. 

When Minho met Taemin, he felt like Taemin was the one. As soon as their hands met that faithful day, he felt different feelings for the boy. There was just something about his bubbly personality and those chocolate eyes he couldn't stop staring in. 

But... would Minho be able to change for Taemin? Or would he end up breaking the younger's heart?
 

***

P.S.: For those who don't know, just click onto the purple title. It will link you to the story. ENJOY ! \(^ o ^)/ !