SHINee: Tiny Paws

AWESOME Fanfics !

Title: Tiny Paws [ONGOING]

Author: Katakatica

Characters/Pairings: JongKey, 2Min, Onew.

Genre(s): Romance, Fluff, Angst, , slight Comedy(?).

Description/Opinion: ADORABLE-NESS ! That's the first word that came to my mind after reading it. The story is really light, cute, fluffy, quite funny(even though that's not one of the elements stated in the Tags) and just plain Adorable ! I don't know how stories could be so adorable, but it just is ! I especially likes how the author write some chapters in the perspective of the little kitten, Key.
 

Story's Description:

Cats are surely mysterious animals with their huge, usually green eyes and their lean body, their long tails that help them to always fall right onto their four tiny paws, and of course, they absolutely adorable whiskers. Many people think they are cute creatures, though not the nicest and most loyal, but quite a few actually hate them because of how cocky they look as they walk around with their heads up as if they ruled the world. But all in all, everyone has to agree, that cats aren't very usual creatures, even if there are many, many of them.

Why, some people might wonder. They are just animals, right?

Maybe, but all of them are different - even their personalities are.


Story's Foreword:

Tiny, pink paws made soft clicking sounds on the wet pavement as they touched the gross water, a long, white tail with a cream-colored ring on it swishing in annoyance as a cold raindrop fell on it, followed by many other. A soft, almost huff like sound left the small creature as it ran to find shelter, the rain soaking its longish, soft fur, making it look like some mutant from those almost scary movies. Finally, a place where human children liked to go appeared in the sight of the small creature, causing it to let out an almost happy mew as it darted towards it, its tiny feet bringing it towards the slide under which it would be safe from the drenching horror that humans called downpour. Curling up, the small animal looked as the raindrops hit the sand one by one, making a weird, muddy substance it hated a lot as it would always stuck into its fur, making cleaning it very hard. But, at least now, the small, white creature had a cold, but dry place where its fur would dry. It could only hope that the rain would stop soon. 

 

***

P.S.: For those who don't know, just click onto the purple title. It will link you to the story. ENJOY ! \(^ o ^)/ !