SHINee: Both Sides [Jongkey]

AWESOME Fanfics !

Title: Both Sides. [Jongkey] [COMPLETED]

Author: FiefaPalooza

Characters/Pairings: Jongkey, slight 2min.

Genres: Tragedy. 

Description/Opinion: Frankly speaking, I am not into angst or tragedy type of fanfics or stories. Since I can't handle them well. But THIS story, is one of the most amazing 2-shots that I've actually read. And to be honest, this is one of those rare kind of stories I don't mind shedding a tears or two for . Well, 'nough said, let's get on to the reading ! :D

 

Story's Description:

Taemin was cleaning his boyfriend, Minho's room when he found two books, two diaries to be exact.

 

Story's Foreword:

Taemin entered his boyfriend, Minho's new apartment and sighed heavily. Unpacked boxes were everywhere. The furnitures were not arranged properly. Shoes sprawled around on the hall. Socks are piled up near the door. The expensive apartment was almost like an abandoned house. Taemin shook his head rapidly, a hand on his hip, waiting for Minho to arrive there with Taemin's big present for the new apartment.
 
Taemin turned around when he heard footsteps getting near, and rolled his eyes when he saw the tall man with thin frame but muscular build, long brunette hair, big eyes and a flashing smile that will surely melt girls to the point that they will fangirl over him carrying a big brown box written 'From : Taeminnie, with love.' on it.
 
"Taeminnie, I've opened this box earlier when I got it out from your car. This is awesome. Thanks for the flat screen TV, Taeminnie. And this box, I am going to keep this. Because you wrote 'with love' on it. And.. Eh? Why didn't you go in?" Minho's deep, happy voice echoed on the hallway. Taemin gestured Minho to put the box down and the older brunette did, then earning pinch on the arm repeatedly from the younger blonde.
 
"Owie Minnie... That hurts very much." Minho faked a hurtful expression. "You're just like Key." 
 
Taemin's eyes widened. His expression changed slightly.
 
'This guy. Leaving his house uncleaned and messy like this, then comparing me to others. Key? That name is familiar. Very familiar, somehow.' Taemin thought, gritting his teeth.
 
"Whatever hyung. Explain this mess. You know I hate dirty places. You want me to clean all this mess? That will take years!" Taemin nagged, slipping out of his shoes and tip-toed towards the living room, managed to escape the smell coming from the socks and shoes.
 
"I didn't tell you to clean this all, I told you to help me to clean it. It has a whole different meaning to it, Taeminnie." Minho joked, struggling to get his shoes off with the big box on his arms.
 
Minho came in and set the TV on his TV cabinet before plopping himself on the couch beside his boyfriend, who has a frown plastered on his cute face and being weirdly quiet on the whole process. He pressed the remote for few times and smiled when he found the sports channel.
 
"Oh, so there will be a soccer match this night. Too bad I can't watch it.." Minho groaned. "What? Ronaldo got an injury on his eye?" The latter yelled, making Taemin lose his cool and grabbed the remote from Minho. He then turn the TV off and stood up, crossing his arms across his chest.
 
"TAEMINNIE!" Minho called.
 
"WHAT TAEMINNIE?" Taemin snapped. Minho pouted. 
 
"Please...?" Minho begged.
 
"Please what? Get off the sofa and lets get all of this done." Taemin said and began pushing some empty box to the side. Minho got up and frowned, the couple started to clean all the mess starting from the door to the living room, and rearranged the furnitures properly. The curtains were hung up prettily, the furnitures were rearranged in a sophisticated way, the shoes were arranged in a small cupboard near the door neatly and the socks were being washed in the washing machine. 
 
Minho and Taemin smiled at the sight, wiping each other's sweat with their hand towel. 
 
"Now let's clean the rooms~" Taemin cooed. Minho laughed and walked into the exact messy room and chuckled at his boyfriend's cute frown when his phone rang.
 
"Uh. Okay. Tell them to wait. Yeah, yeah I'll be there. Yeah. Yes. I said yeah. Okay. Thanks." Minho groaned when he ended the phone call.
 
"Who was it?" Taemin asked, picking up some magazines from the floor. 
 
"My secretary. I forgot that I have an important meeting in an hour. So I need to go back to the office and prepare things first. I'm sorry, Taeminnie. But I have to go. I'll take a bath at my office's bathroom. Bye Taeminnie, I love you." Minho said as he pecked Taemin's lips and hurried outside before the younger could say anything. 
 
"I love you too! Be home early! I'll stay here for dinner and I'll order some pizza!" Taemin yelled. 
 
"Okay! I would love it if you stay here forever! Bye!" Minho replied and Taemin smiled at the reply and continued his work when he heard the sounds outside fading. 
 
Taemin sighed in happiness, tired after all of those cleaning and lifting things alone. He has cleaned the two guest rooms which were not very messy and was just done with the main bedroom, his boyfriend's bedroom that he was in. He took a quick bath and wore Minho's smallest t-shirt and pajama pants, before deciding to have a nap. Taemin rolled on the queen sized bed when he spotted a small box on the corner of the room, beside Minho's working desk. He wondered why didn't he noticed that before.
 
He carried the box and sat on the middle of the bed, looking at the box, blinking rapidly; unsure what to do. There was a big sticker written 'DO NOT OPEN. Minho's' on the box, but out of curiousity he did open the box. There was nothing interesting in the box, though. What Taemin found was two thick book, one with blue, red and white stripes on the cover and another one was a pink book, with some fancy glittering decorations and a dangling silver key on the cover. 
 
"I wonder what are these things.. A novel wouldn't have a cover as fancy as these would." Taemin muttered under his breath, opening the first book and gasped a little when he realized that the book was actually a diary. 


***

P.S.: For those who don't know, just click onto the purple title. It will link you to the story. ENJOY ! \(^ o ^)/ !