You Have to Remember

At Your Service

A few days had passed and Kevin wasn't at all happy with what was going on. He was still at “war” with Kiseop and he hadn't even gone to visit Eli at the hospital. What kind of boyfriend was he?! Probably the worst....Obviously.Well, he finally decided that he would go today and would give him a really nice surprise. What was the surprise you ask? Well it was some kimbap and a few other things that he learned how to make on his own. He put them in a basket and told his driver to take him to the hospital. Generally, people weren't allowed to take outside food into the hospital but he could certainly bribe a few people. And that is exactly what he did. He figured out where his boyfriend's room was and fixed his hair before he went inside with a huge smile plastered on his beautiful face. He went over to the bed and kissed Eli on the lips, “Hey baby, are you better now?” He asked as he looked him over to notice that he had a lot of bandages around his body. He let out a sigh and shook his head as he remembered the day that Eli was beat up.... it was all Kevin's fault really.

Eli gasped when Kevin kissed him then looked up with a quizzical look on his face, “Baby?.... Do I even know you?” He asked, sitting up slightly on the bed. He rubbed his head gently then let out a sigh, “No offense okay? You're.....attractive but I have no idea who the you are.” He muttered, looking at this male as if he were crazy. Kevin blinked several times and smiled nervously, “W-What? How could you not remember me? I'm your boyfriend... I'm Kevin.... You used to work for me.....” He said as he was assuming that this was all just a joke.... a really cruel joke to be honest. Eli shook his head and stared at him, “I'm sorry but I don't remember you and quite frankly... I'm a little uncomfortable with you being here right now.... I think you possibly have the wrong person..... Maybe you should ask the nurse if she has seen your boyfriend” He suggested as he tilted his head to the side.

Kevin was staring at him in disbelief as he couldn't understand what was going on. Was he so severely beaten that he had gotten amnesia? He opened his mouth as if to say something but realized that nothing he said would make Eli recognize so he just closed his mouth and nodded a bit. He turned before Eli could see the tears that were now running down his cheeks, “Okay.... I guess you're right....I'm sorry for disturbing you, sir.......” He said as he exited the room and once outside, he began to cry as he slid down the wall and sat down on the floor. He had to figure out what to do but as he thought about it.... the only thing that came to his mind was to talk to Kiseop... God.... what was he thinking?

Kevin sighed loudly as he took out his phone and called Kiseop. He waited until he answered before he said, "Kiseop, shut up for a minute. I'm here at the hospital and Eli doesn't remember . I.. need your help." He muttered angrily because he knew Kiseop was smirking like a . damn it all. Kiseop thought about it then chuckled, "oh~? What's this? You need my help? Hm, well I'll think about it. What do i get in return if I do this favor for you?" He asked with a slight purr in his words.

"oh well, I wont beat you up if you do this favor for me. After all, it is your fault that he is in this situation you bastard!" Kevin answered angrily but got quiet when one of the nurses glared at him, "Just do something!" He whispered. Kiseop stayed quiet for a while then finally said, "Okay, I will send someone there so they can beat some sense into him! It should work right?" He asked but didn't Kevin enough time to answer as he hung up. Kevin began to panic as he tried to call him back but he didn't answer "Damn it Kiseop!"

~*~*~

Does anyone have any idea as to what I'm writing these days.... >.<