This is War

At Your Service

It was nine in the morning when Kevin slammed his hand down on the alarm then jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. He stripped his clothes off and took a quick shower. He then dried himself off as quick as he could and got dressed in new clothes. He blowdried his hair then put it up in a ponytail and fixed himself up even more. He came out of the bathroom, panting lightly "damn this should be a sport" he said as he noticed that he had only taken fifteen minutes in there. He let out a sigh of relief and left his room, listening carefully as he wondered if Eli was up already. He went down the stairs, yawning loudly and then went outside and sat down on the steps. He shivered a bit and wrapped his arms around himself when he realized that it was cold "i had everything ready except a jacket" he muttered to himself, twitching a bit then gasped when he felt someone place something warm on him. He looked up then smiled "eli.... thank you for bringing a jacket out to me" he said, looking back down. Eli looked down at him then took a seat next to him "master... are you really going to go along with this?" He asked, looking over at the rose garden.

Kevin bit his bottom lip nervously then looked at him "does it seriously matter to you what i do with my life? This is the only way that i know of to get you.... I dont know if i can seriously be with someone else" he said, looking at him. Eli sighed gently and looked at him "alright master, be honest. Do you love me or do you just want to be ed by me?" he asked in a serious tone. Kevin groaned as he thought about it "i dont know....Maybe this is just my need to have everyone in my possession" he said and looked at Eli when he had gotten closer. The butler gently traced his jawline then looked him in the eyes "you're not fooling anyone" he whispered then kissed him softly on the lips. Kevin immediately kissed him back and was in pure bliss just from the kiss. Nothing could ruin this perfect, loving moment right? Wrong.

As Kevin began to kiss more roughly, he was suddenly yanked away. Kevin growled "hey what the is your problem? !" He shouted then turned to look at the person. His eyes widened when he noticed it was his father. He was done for. He looked over at the security guards who were shoving Eli out of the estate. Kevin yanked his arm free then ran after them but was grabbed by a security guard. He could only watch as they dragged Eli away. His tears began to fall without him even noticing. He struggled to get free then gave up and when the guard let him go, he just fell to the floor. He cried horribly then looked up when he heard someone whistle. He looked ahead and saw Kiseop and Hoon across the street.

Kiseop was smirking as if he had just won something. Kevin's sadness was replaced by anger as he quickly got up and ran to Kiseop. He tackled him on the floor and began punching him "you ing ! How could you do this to me?!" He asked as he continued punching him. He was finally pulled away from Kiseop and he glared down at his enemy "you'll pay for this kiseop. I never hated you. But this time you went too far.." he said, pulling himself away from yhe guards and walked back to his house. This was an official war. Hoon helped Kiseop get up "are you okay Kiseop? Should I take you to the doctor?!" He asked quite worried. Kiseop yanked his arm away and smirked "nah he punches like a ing girl. So I guess he will be getting his revenge on me. I can't wait" he said then looked over at Eli who was being thrown into a car "ah how sad to see him being taken away but that's why people should learn not to with me!" He said before walking away . These next few days would be interesting as hell