The Agreement

At Your Service

The next day, Kevin dressed himself up and left the house without talking to Eli. Not like it would have mattered anyway since it seemed that Eli wanted him out of his life. He let out a sigh as he got in his limo and told his driver where to go. He kept looking out the window and looked at the couples that seemed so happy to just be next to each other. Why had he never felt like that when he was with his lovers? Was he seriously missing something? Is that why he acted so much like a ? He shook his head and closed the window as he then looked down at his lap. When they had arrived at Kiseop's house, the driver opened his door and Kevin stepped out of the car. He looked around a bit and sighed gently when a soft breeze caressed his face. He then walked up the steps and knocked on the door. He waited then blinked when he heard some giggling from inside the house.

He looked at Kiseop when he opened the door then shook his head when he realized that he had a guy in the house, "Seriously? You tell me to come over? You could have told me that you were busy or something" he said, rather annoyed by this. Kiseop looked at him and laughed, "Oh please, I am never that busy" He said then told the guy to wait for him upstairs as he let Kevin into the house. He led him into the living room and sat down on the couch with him, "So how was it last night? Eli is really good in bed isn't he?" He asked with a small smirk forming on his lips.

Kevin looked at him and scowled, "You knew that I would sleep with him?! Ugh.....well yeah is extremely good in bed." He muttered and crossed his arms in front of his chest. He didn't really understand what the hell was going on right now but he didn't feel like asking. The only thing he wanted to know was why he had to be here in Kiseop's house. Kiseop watched him then smiled a bit, "Well anyway, lets get down to business" He said as he ran his fingers through his hair, "So you want Eli and i do too so lets come to the agreement as to which days of the week you get him and which days of the week I get him" He said as he grabbed a notebook from the side table and grabbed a pencil then got ready to write.

Kevin stared at him and blinked slowly, "You....must be out of your mind!" He said, getting up from his seat, "I would never share my man with you!" He said and turned to leave but was suddenly stopped by the other male. Kiseop held is arm tightly and chuckled, "your man? He's mine to begin with and I am not out of my mind. I'm just being realistic. We're going to have to share him otherwise you wont get him at all." He pointed out as he let go of Kevin's arm.

Kevin stood there, facing away from Kiseop as he thought of what he should do. He let out a sigh and shook his head, "No. I will not share with you. I will make him mine and I will watch you on your knees begging to have him back" He said as he left the house and took out his phone. He dialed a number then called and waited until he heard the other man's voice, "Soohyun.... can I go to your house please? I need to talk to you" He said as he got in the car and told the driver where to go.

Kiseop just watched as Kevin left the house and he began to laugh, "I can't believe he just said that. Obviously Eli wants me the most and if anyone will be humiliated, it will be him. I will make sure of that" He said, getting from the couch and went upstairs to continue having fun. Tomorrow he would begin ing up Kevin's life.