Make Him Jealous

At Your Service

 

The driver soon got to Soohyun's house and parked the limo outside. Kevin came out of the limo once the driver had opened the door. He went up the steps to Soohyun's house and rang the doorbell, "Hurry up, hurry up" He muttered as he waited outside. He looked up when Soohyun opened the door and let him inside. The blonde male let out a sigh as he was led into the living room and sat down on the couch with Soohyun. He looked around the living room a bit before looking over at the other male. Soohyun looked at him and smiled, "Hey what's the matter doll? You usually pounce on me the second i let you into the house" He said, leaning in closer to him.

Kevin placed a hand on his chest and pushed him away a bit, "I'm not here to play Soohyun. I seriously came here to talk. I'm having a problem at home and I would like you to help me" He said, simply as he moved away from him and let out a sigh, "My parents got me a new butler and he's around my age. He's so attractive and so ing good in bed....But unfortunately he has a boyfriend who happens to be my friend." He said and looked away, "I want to take him away from Kiseop. "

Soohyun looked at him and tilted his head to the side, "Well how am I supposed to help? Do you want me to kill Kiseop then dispose of his body?" He asked in a joking manner but felt a little awkward when Kevin didn't laugh or even smile. He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck, "Well ummm I guess what you could do is make your butler jealous so that he leaves Kiseop for you.... the question is, who would agree to be your "boyfriend" for a day?" 

Kevin looked at him and thought about it before smiling, "I can ask Hoon! He told me that he would do anything for me!" He said taking out his phone but then blinked when Soohyun grabbed his wrist, "What is it Soohyun?" He asked, looking over at him raising an eyebrow. Soohyun looked at him and shook his head, "Just be careful. It is possible that the plan could backfire somehow." He warned him.

Kevin pulled his hand away and laughed a bit, "Nonsense. Nothing will go wrong!" He said then kissed his cheek, "I'll text you tomorrow so you know how things went!" He said then got up and ran out of the house and into the limo as he called Hoon's number. He waited until he answered then squealed happily, "I'm so glad you answered! I need you to do me a huge favor! Meet me at my house tomorrow around ten in the morning. I'll explain more tomorrow bye!" He said as he hung up quickly then told the driver to take him back home.

Once he got there, he got out of the limo and went into the house with a smile on his face. He saw Eli and kissed him on the cheek, "Hi Eli~ I'll be in my room if you need me" He said, cheerfully and went upstairs to his room. Eli thought that Kevin was acting a bit suspicious so he decided to follow him, "Master.... did something good happen today?" he asked him. Kevin looked back at him, "Well yes, I got a boyfriend today and I would like you to meet him tomorrow okay? See ya" He said as he went into his room and closed the door. Eli blinked and ran his fingers through his hair, "Boyfriend huh?...... I guess I'll invite Kiseop over tomorrow" He muttered as he walked away and continued to work.