02

MY COLD-HEARTED PRINCE

CHAPTER TWO

Next day....

Hyora POV

I walked happily in the corridor and greeted my friends with warm smile. They replied my smile too. I loved school, I loved studying and that related stuff. My school was so big and so cool. We had many extra club and  facilities that was why i loved school.

Suddenly, I felt a hand surrounded my shoulder. I turned my head.

“Annyeong, Hyora-ah!” Yoochun oppa greeted me with a wide smile.

I smiled, “Annyeong haseyo oppa, how are you today?”

“Fine,of course, you, nae dongsaeng?” he asked me back.

“Me too, as usual, i love being here,” then I chuckled a bit.

He surrounded my shoulder thighter, “Yah! Go home with me, ne?”

My eyes went bigger, “Neee? Aniyo, gwaenchana oppa, I can go home alone safely,” answered me.

Yoochun oppa pouted.

I sighed, “Oppa, I can go home safely, I promise,” I said as I grinned.

I tried to break his hug before, he still pouted, “Don’t mad at me, Oppa!” I said as I made a puppy eyes.

“You always reject my offering, Hyora-ah,” he looked dissapointed. I fell bad for it.

“Somewhen oppa, okay? I have something to do today,” lied me. ‘I’m sorry oppa,’ said me in my head.

“Okay, then, “ he sighed. I smiled awkwardly.

The reason why I rejected his offering was because his fans. Oh my, you never imagined how those fans gave me death glare when I walked with Yoochun oppa. Yoochun oppa was really popular. He was handsome, generous, modest boy and could play music intruments. He also played basketball well, he was very athletic. The best thing from him was his personality that could make you comfortable around him. He had that charisma.

Yoochun oppa was my sunbae, he treated me really well and caring. That’s why I look close with him. But, getting his crazy fans glare really annoyed me. They never hit me or anything, but death glare was so rude. If glare could kill, I will die because I received so many death glare.

I looked up to Yoochun oppa, he still pouted but not that bad hahaha he was really cute.

“Hyora-ah!” I heard someone called me. I stopped my walk and turned my head and found Min Ji, my bestfriend, ran to me.

“Hi!” I waved at her and smiled.

“Oh, annyeong haseyo sunbae,” Min Ji greeted Yoochun oppa when she reached my place.

Yoochun oppa smiled, “Annyeong, how are you Min Ji, I haven’t seen you these days,”

“Eo? I studied hard these days oppa,” she answered then chuckled awkwardly, Yoochun oppa just smiled. “Yoochun oppa, may I borrow my bestfriend now? I need her help for homework,” she said teasingly.

Yoochun oppa chuckled, “Of course, Min Ji,”

Min Ji grabbed my hand, “See you oppa, you look good as usual,” she said as she pull my hand and ran. I confusedly ran with her. I saw Yoochun oppa laughed.

“Yah! It hurts, you know!” I scolded her when we came at our class. I brush my wrist that she pull before. He was a member of taekwondo club, she was much stronger than me.

“I’m sorry my friend, but seeing you get that death glare from those crazy fans makes me upset,” she said as her nose was flaring. Cute kekeke

“Okay, gomawoyo chingu-yah” I said and chuckled. I was so blessed that I had best friend like her. She always thinks about me and takes care of me.

Min Ji smiled and held my hand, “Let’s go to the class quickly and teach me about that disgusting math homework!”

And then, we made our way to the class.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Aigo, aigo,” I heard Ji Hyo, my class mate, spoke loudly while we were having a break. We were talking randomly at the class.

“Wae?” asked one of my friend.

Ji Hyo looked at us, “Do you know the new student from China?” asked her.

“Of course,” we said together then chuckled.

“Some of the student posted his photo at internet and it becomes a hot topic, guys!” Ji Hyo answered. She showed us her phone. I also looked at it and yes it was true, he was a hot topic. Most of the comment were complimented him. His physical apparence actually.

“Yah! It’s the real thing, girls. He’s handsome and very charming. Who don’t like him?” My other friend commented.

I nodded. Yap, it’s true that he is handsome and charming. But they don’t know that he was something wrong with his personality. He was strange and introvert. Aish, you don’t know him, girls.

“In my opinion, nobody is better than my Yonghwa oppa,” said Seohyun my bestfriend. Yonghwa oppa is a sunbae and her boyfriend.

“Aigo, Seohyunnie, please don’t compare your lovely Yonghwa oppa with uri Kris!” said Ji Hyo and  she emphasized the word ‘your lovely Yonghwa oppa’ and everyone chuckled.

Seohyun laughed, “You will be like that Ji Hyo when you have a boyfriend. Merooong! Just get a boyfriend, Ji Hyo-ah!”

“What did you say, huh?” the Bad Jihyo came. She tried to grab Seohyun but Seohyun could aviod it well. “Stay there and I will teach you something!”

Everyone laughed watching Ji Hyo mad. Ji hyo was a good girl who had a bad temper if she was angry and mad. She was really kind to others and conseiderate. Seohyun is my bestfriend and she was a innocent girl but she was not an ordianary girl. She would be angry if you did bad to her. They were a good friend but sometime they fought.

Suddenly the bell rang and the school started.

-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`