03

MY COLD-HEARTED PRINCE

I just walked with Seohyun to the canteen together, just us, other girls were busy with their assignment.

“Hyun..” I heard someone called Seohyun.

We looked for the voice and I saw Yonghwa walked together with Kris.

“Hi, Hyunnie,” greeted Yonghwa as he standing in front of Seohyun.

“Hi, Yong-oppa,” Seohyun greeted back and blushed.

“Cute,” Yonghwa pinched her cheeks. Seohyun’s face turned red.

I looked Kris who standing behind Yonghwa and seemed annoyed and boring. He knew I was starring at him, he looked up to me but turn his gaze immediately. Strange handsome boy, I said in my mind.

“Hi, Hyora!” Yonghwa greeted me loudly and messed my hair.

“Yah! Oppa! You don’t know how long I nedd for fixing my hair?” I yelled at him and he laughed.

“How are you?” he asked and circled his arm on Seohyun’s. Seohyun giggled.

“Great, oppa. Thank you,” I said and smiled.

Yonghwa was Seohyun’s boyfriend. He was our sunbaenim. He was famous of their band and his great personality, he was down to earth as well. They had dated for a quite long time. Although Yonghwa oppa had been known as a playboy but he was deadly serious with Seohyun. He never ever flirted with any girls like he used to before. I was very happy for them. Because uri Seohyun was a very shy girl and Yonghwa could lead her. I love seeing them together.

“Guys, I think you have heard about a new student in hour school. He is my deskmate,” he said and motioned Kris to walked closer towards us.

Kris smiled a bit, “Hi,”

“Hi. Your name is Kris, right?” Seohyun asked and he smiled, “My name is Seo Joo Hyun, just call me Seohyun,” she offered him a handshake.

“Hi, I’m Kris,” he pulled his hand from his pocket and greeted Seohyun. “You are Yonghwa’s girlfriend, ne? You look good together,” Kris complimented them.

Seohyun blushed, I laughed seeing her face, she slapped my hand, “It’s good Seohyun. See many student say that, ne?” I said and smiled widely. Yes, they looked good together.

“Of course, Hyunnie,” Yonghwa said and intertwined their hands.

Seohyun nudged my hand as she hissed, “Introduce your self, Hyora,”

I backed to the reality.

I bowed a bit and offered my hand, “Hi, I’m Hyora, nice to meet you,”

He smiled and shook my hand, “I’m Kris,”

He even didn’t say ‘nice to meet you too’. He did not now about politeness hahaha

“I know, we met yesterday at park, right? Don’t you tell Yonghwa, Kris-ssi?” I tried to joke.

“Really?” Yonghwa asked.

“So, Kris doesn’t tell you, oppa?” I asked, I looked at Kris he hissed me ‘shut up’

Yonghwa shook his head, “Nope,” he turned to Kris, “Why don’t you tell me, bro?”

Kris smiled awkwardly, “Yeah, you know it now, Yonghwa-ah,”

“It’s good oppa, so Kris oppa already has a friend here,” Seohyun said and smiled.

“Of course, Seohyunnie,” I commented and smiled at Kris.

“Ne, Hyun, my friend and your friend will get along together,” Yonghwa said.

Kris smiled awkwardly.

“So, let’s go to canteen and eat something for you, Hyun-ah,” he offered us as he dragged Seohyun leaving me alone with this strange handsome boy.

Kris didn’t say anything and followed Yonghwa. I sighed.

He looked at me, “What’s with that sigh?”

I shook my head, “Aniyo. I was hungry,”

He nodded and kept silent again.

“Have you had several friend here? Students here are friendly and believe me many girls has fallen for you,”

He just hmm-ed and nodded.

I couldn’t stay silent. How can a cheerful girl and talkative girl like me stay quite?

“You know, you are famous in internet, I know it because my friends talked about it this morning. If you get more popular, believe me, you will be called as ‘ulzzang’. Maybe, some agency will call you too, kekeke,” I tried to speak to make this awkward atmosphere gone.

He starred at me but it looked like he glared at me, “Noisy girl,” he said in a low tone.

“What did you say?” I never heard my friend said to me like that, except I spoke a lot when the condition was not good or they were busy, they never scolded me, because I always know when I need to talk.

He shook his hand and rub his neck, “Nothing,”

“Seriously, you, you said I’m noisy?” I yelled him a bit.

He looked at me..

“Yah, come on, we need to eat, guys!” Yonghwa slapped me back to the reality. We were in the canteen. I saw Seohyun looked at e worriedly. She knew that something happened. She knew me so well so she could read my eyes.

“Arasseo, Oppa,” I walked towards them and faked smile.

I know this handsome newstudent was so introvert, but now, he was rude to me!