05

MY COLD-HEARTED PRINCE

“Whats wrong, Hyora?” asked Seohyun when we were walking to our class.

I shook my head, “Nothing. Why do you ask?”

Seohyun blinked her eyes for several times, “Aniyo, just your blank stare, it’s full of admiration,” Seohyun smiled.

“What?” How can my stare was full of admiration to someone that I just met twice.

“I just found an admiration at your eyes,” Seohyun teased me. “But, its normal I think, Kriss-ssi is handsome afterall,” added Seohyun.

I sighed.

Seohyun chuckled, “See, you sighed,”

“Nothing. Just.. he is rude, Hyun,” I said.

Seohyun’s eyesbrow raised, “Hmm? Really? I think he’s type of introvert boy and not talkative like Yonghwa oppa,”

“He even said that I was noisy!” I almost yelled at her, I was upset. He made me upset!

Seohyun grinned, “It’s okay, he’s just different with you, he likes quietness, but you don’t. So I think it’s normal,”

I just stared at her blankly. “But, it’s not the right reason, Hyun,”

Seohyun patted my back, “Listen, Hyora, it’s not an important thing to think, okay?”

Seohyun was right, it’s nothing. How could I think too much about this. He is an introvert boy and I am a talkative girl, maybe I disturbed him without I realized.

“Ne, you’re right, Hyun,”

Seohyun smiled, “See! Now, lets have fun with school stuff,” she pulled my hand and dragged me to the class with a smile on her face.

``````````````````………………………………….`````````````````````````````````````````````

“Hahahahaha, Hyora is so funny,” said Yonghwa, they were still in the canteen finishing their lunch.

Kris just laughed.

“But, I’m serious,” Yonghwa said between his laugh, “She should meet someone and date him,”

Kris just nodded while eating his sandwich.

“Hyora is a good friend, she’s a good girl too, but her talkativeness so annoying. What do you think about her, Kriss?”

“Hmm, standard,” asnwered Kris.

Yonghwa slapped his armed lightly, “Ish, no fun, your answer is so short!”

“What should I answer, Yonghwa? You asked my opinion and I answered you,”

Yonghwa chuckled, “Be calm, dude,” he shook his hands and smiled. “She is just best friend of my girlfriend, I want her to find a good person who can protect her. Although she looks strong, she needs a lot of care,” Yonghwa told Kris and Kris just nodded.

Kris stood up, “Let’s go to the class, Yonghwa-ah,” said Kris.

“Wait, my lunch is not finished!” Yonghwa bit his bread big and ran to Kris who was walking out the canteen.