04

MY COLD-HEARTED PRINCE

We ate together in one table. Seohyun and Yonghwa talked sweetly and I was here, with this stranger and rude boy named Kris, and i did not have any topic to talk. He was silent and I didnt expect him to make a conversation anyways. He ate in silent and just smiled a bit when Yonghwa talked and mentioned him.

I was not angry with Seohyun because his awareness. Of course she knew that I was upset but she was with her boyfriend and i could really understand her. She and Yonghwa didnt have many time to spend together. Yonghwa was busy with his school and band stuffs while Seohyun was busy with school and school ahaha

“Hyora, why are you so quite today?” asked Yonghwa to me and I just smiled.

“It’s okay. I’m tired oppa, didnt have a good sleep,” I lied. Seohyun looked worry but I just smiled to assure her.

Yonghwa oppa nodded, ‘Yah, you are too serious with school, Hyora-ah. You should meet a good man to have fun together,”

I smiled, “Hmm, I dont think its a appropiate time to date,” I really didnt have any idea to date someone now. I just wanted to focus on study and my self.

Seohyun took her glass and drink her green tea, “You are so pretty, chingu, im sure many guys have fallen for you,” she joked around.

I laughed.

“But unfortunately, you found your love earlier than me, Hyun-ah,” I winked and looked at Yonghwa who was smiling like crazy

Seohyun’s face went red.

“But, how about you, Kris?” Yonghwa turned his gaze to Kris who was busy eating. “Have you found any interesting girl in Korea?”

Kris just looked at him, unreadable face.

“We had many beautiful and nice girl,” Yonghwa smiled, “Except Seohyun, she was taken,” Yonghwa said seriously but joked around.

Kris smiled, “I wont Yonghwa, dont worry,”

Yonghwa nudged him at his shoulder, “So, answer my question,”

“Which one?” Kris asked.

“Any girl you are interested in?” Yonghwa asked him again.

“Nope,” Kris answered shortly.

Yonghwa grinned, “You two should date,”  he pointed at me and Kris.

“What?!” I exclaimed and almost choked.

Kris looked blank and didnt say anything. Weird boy.

Yonghwa laughed heartedly, “Oh, oh, your face Hyora, hahahahahaha”

Seohyun helped me drink and calmed my self, “Oppa, stop teasing, she almost choked,” Seohyun scolded him.

Yonghwa stopped his laugh, “Sorry, baby, her face is so funny,” he laughed again but tried to hold it.

I give her a death glare.

“Oh, dont look at me with that glare, Hyora-ah,” he sticked out his tounge and Seohyun gave hera death glare. Yonghwa immediately stopped.

Kris smiled, “But, yes, your face is,, hmmm, funny and ridiculous,”

“Yah, Kris Wu,” I yelled at him and tried to throw my glass to him.

He laughed and I frowned. He laughed?

All the time I met him, he never smiled, just gave a simple smile. And now he laughed, and he looked so charming in my eyes.

WHAT?

Charming?

NO!

I shook my head. Then a warm palm on my forehead, “Are you sick, Hyora?” asked Seohyun.

I shook my head, “No, Im fine, Seohyun,” i smiled to her and she squeezed my hand.

“Lets go back to our class then, you dont look well,” she told me and turned his gaze at Yonghwa and Kris who happily joked about my face.

“Oppa,” Seohyun called him.

Yonghwa immediately looked at her girlfriend, “Ne?”

“I should go back to the class,” she said and sighed. I feel bad for Seohyun because they just had a short time because of me.

Yonghwa looked a bit disappointed, “Why are you so early? We still have time,”

Seohyun smiled, “Aniyo, Hyora needs some rest and i will prepare for the next object.

Seohyun pulled my hand so I stood up.

Yonghwa stood up too, “See you soon, Hyun baby,” he smiled.