01

MY COLD-HEARTED PRINCE

CHAPTER 01

Ding dong ding dong

*school bell rang*

The students ran to their class quickly. They sat on their own desk and stated to talk which each other. Some of them were busy copying their friends homework because they did not do their homework at home.

But in XI-A, the class went silent in instant. Their teacher, Mr. Han came to the class. After giving morning greeting, the teacher began to speak,

“Class, today we have a new student in this class, please treat him well, arasseo?” said Mr Han as he smiled brightly. The class went noisy. The girls hoped that they would have a new handsome student, in the other side the boys hoped to have a new beautiful student.

“Please, come in,” said Mr Han.

The class went silent. Everyone was curious about the new student.

The new student was a boy that was so tall and handsome. The girl looked happy and some of them almost screamed. The boys could not resist their dissapointed faces. The new student walked in front of the class and bowed. He had a wavy brown hair, a pointed nose and perfect jaw line.

Mr Han smiled, “Please, introduce yourself,”

The new student bowed a little, “Good morning everybody, let me introduce myself. My name is Kris Wu, just call me Kris. I am from China,”

Then he bowed again and smiled.

The class went so noisy especially the girls. That new  student introduced himself politely and ended it with charismatic smile. The girls were impressed with him.

“So, Kris, you can sit beside Yonghwa,” said Mr Han, “There,” added him as he pointed a desk in the left side of the class. The boy named Yonghwa waved his hand and smiled friendly.

“Thank you,” said Kris.

He walked to his desk as all of the girls’s eyes were looking at him.

“Hi, I’m Yonghwa, nice to meet you,” said Yonghwa and took of his hand to Kris.

Kris smiled and shook Yonghwa’s hand, “Hi, I’m Kris, please treat me well.”

Yonghwa smiled widely, “Of course, don’t worry”

“Okay, students, let’s start our lesson!” said Mr Han as he opened his book and the class went silent and the students focused in their lesson.

`````````````````````````````````

“That’s the new student? Omo, he is so handsome!”

“Ne, extremely hansome, i heard he is from China, his name is Kris,”

“Omo, omo, omo, he is charismatic, cute, aigoo,”

Kris rolled his eyes when he walked at the corridor and heard some of those girls talked. He used to heard these kind of compliment since he grew older. His parents also complimented his handsome face, they always proud of his son because Kris is the only son they had. He just pretended not to hear those and listened to his new friends who were talking about soccer match last night.

“Guys, excuse me, is there any quiet place here?” asked Kris to his friends.

“Ne, there is a small park behind the school, it’s quite I think,” answered Daesung as he pointed to the back of the school.

“Okay, I think I know,” replied Kris and start to walk.

“Where are you going, dude?” asked Yonghwa.

“That park, Yonghwa, I think I should walk around this school,” answered Kris and faced Yonghwa.

“Do you need someone to accompany you?” asked Yonghwa as he smiled.

Kris smiled a little, “Nope, thank you. Don’t worry, I won’t get lost” said him and chuckle a bit.

Yonghwa and the other boys just nodded then they continue to walk to the canteen.

Kris turned his body and made his way to that park.

``````````````````````````````````````````

‘Well, it’s good,’ he said in his mind when he found the park that Daesung mentioned.

He walked to the bench under the big tree, leaned his body in the chair head and enjoyed the atmosphere.

The park was quite good and silent as Daesung said. There was a big tree in the corner and some trees around with beautiful flowers under the tress. This park was in the back of the school, not many students came here.

“Hi,” Kris heard a sweet voice then he opened his eyes.

There was a girl bringing a lunch box in front of him and waved her hands as she smiled. Kris was startled. He stared that girl detailly from her head to her foot for some times.

“Who are you?” asked Kris coldly.

The girl looked little surprise but then she chuckled a bit, “I think, I’m the one who should ask that question,”

Kris rose his eyebrow, “Who are you?” asked him again.

The girl smiled, “Hi, I’m Hyora, Kim Hyora. Are you that new student from China?” She asked Kris.

“Well, yeah,” replied Kris coldly.

She took his hand to shake with him, “Nice to meet you,” she said happily.

At first, Kris was doubt about this girl, but finally he shook the girl’s hand, “I’m Kris Wu, just call me Kris,”

The girl broke their hand and sat in the bench, “It’s your first time come here, right?” she asked as she opened his lunch box.

Kris sat in the bench, left much gap between their seat. Then he nodded.

She smiled, “I usually come here at lunch time, this park is refreshing, right? Especially when spring comes,” then she handed Kris a sandwich, “Do you want some, Kris-ssi?”

Kris stared at the sandwich, “No, thanks,” said Kris. He did not want to eat anything right now.

She nodded then eat her sandwich.

“So, I think, we can share this park together,” said Hyora as she smiled.

‘What? Share?’ asked Kris in his thought.

He never shared something with anybody. His parents was rich and gave him what he wanted. In addition that he was the only son they had.

Kris stood up quickly and look down to the girl who was eating his sandwich happily and she looked back at him.

Then he ran, left the park.

She just went speechless, puzzled about the run away new student.

“Aish, so weird. What’s wrong about sharing this park? What a strange handsome boy he is!” she talked to her thought while eating her lunch.

Kris POV

‘What? Share? Huh!” I said in my head.

How come  a strange girl like her offered to share something with me?

Okay, I admit that I never shared anything before. My parents would give me everything I wanted. They were very generous to me, i never ran out of money, food or transportation to ride. I had much money to buy everything I want, I had a new car to ride in Korea and I could ask for a newer one if I wanted. So, is there any reason to share? NO! Well, sure I shared something in group game like basketball or soccer when playing but not a certain thing. Of course my friends knew my behaviour and they never looked angry or upset with it. So what the hell was going on? How come she being like that??

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

is it a bit strange, guys?

well sorry for any wrong grammar, we will update soon~~^^

dont forget to comment :))