021. (selu/sehuncest)

Crack Prompt Table
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


maison de verre

r, sehuncest/selu
prompt: doppelganger. When Sehun looks in the mirror, it's only half of him that he sees.
warnings: implied dubcon


--

 

 

Luhan buys it from an antique store. 

 

When Sehun asks why, he says, and Sehun quotes, "There are no self-respecting couples without a full body mirror." Sehun doesn't understand but that has been the end of the discussion. He assumes it was probably for the . Mirror , after all, was one of the positions in their kink bucket list. So far though, Luhan unfortunately just doesn't have the time.

 

They both don't have the time.

 

When Luhan was working the night shift in the hospital, Sehun was sleeping alone in their bed. And when Luhan came home for sleep in the morning, Sehun would already be at the university, being swamped with his heavy law course workload. They barely even interact these days beside swift hellos and quick kisses of goodbye.

 

So, the mirror hangs alone in the wall, sleeping with Luhan during the day and watching Sehun at night. Until finally, it decides to play.

 

--

 

"Movie tomorrow?" Sehun asks, following Luhan around as he watches his boyfriend get ready for work. He smoothes down Luhan's hair when putting on the uniform had sent it to a mess.

 

Sehun has Luhan's schedule memorized by heart, knows when it was time for the shift to change, and already has plans for Luhan's off-days before it even arrives. Therefore, it comes as a surprise when Luhan shoots the idea down.

 

"I have work." Luhan says, tone apologetic but firm. "There's been an outbreak of virus with kids. The hospital's getting flooded with worried parents and it needs all the staff now more than ever."

 

“But.” His face falls, lips jutting out to a pout and trying his best to look miserable. He meets Luhan's gaze through the mirror and Sehun sees the moment Luhan's resolve wavers. Unfortunately, it hasn't been enough.

 

Luhan pulls him down by the nape and chases his pout off with a deep kiss. By the time they part, Luhan's hair was back in a mess and Sehun could see how flushed his face was in the mirror.

 

“I'll make it up to you,” Luhan smiles at him, bright and suggestive, "I promise."

 

Then Luhan was moving away, the front door shutting with a soft click as the automatic lock slides in place. Sehun was again left standing alone with the mirror as his only company for another night.

 

Sighing in resignation, he starts moving towards the kitchen to prepare a cup of noodles for dinner. He was just turning away when a small movement catches his attention. He looks in the mirror, taking in his furrowed brows and confused expression. He tilts his head this way and that but there was nothing amiss so he shrugs and continues on his way.

 

It's strange though; Sehun could have sworn he saw his reflection grin back at him.

 

--

 

It was the third time Sehun had finished flipping all the channels. The soft glow of the TV was the only light in their small apartment, the low sounds of the sitcom he settled with were the only sounds trying to fill up the silence.

 

He was bored and not even a little bit tired. Normally, he would be snoring by this time, his early classes demanding a reasonable bedtime. But with no classes tomorrow, there was nothing to force him to sleep and his brain was understandably jumping at the chance to stay up.

 

A small ping from his phone alerted him to a message. He snorted in amusement at Luhan's text, full of complaints and emojis with a small i love you and hang in there inserted in between. He was pressing the Reply button when the room was plunged in a sudden darkness, the small light of his phone screen struggling in the dark.

 

"Fan-ing-tastic." He stubbed his toe on the table when he got up from his comfortable position in the couch. He knew he should light a candle but the location of the things were a vague memory in his mind. It was Luhan who knew the exact place of everything in their apartment. “Stupid electricity.”

 

Sehun sent a quick SOS to Luhan and headed to their little bedroom. He flicked the light switch on out of habit before grimacing in embarassment when the lights failed. Shutting the door, he estimated crossing the distance to the bed in three strides. He was midstep when he froze, cold air hitting his face from the blow of the aircon.

 

"What the ?" Sehun muttered in confusion, nerves finally starting to dance a little. He wasn't afraid of the dark but he'd watched enough horror movies with Luhan to know where this was usually headed to.

 

“Sehun.”

 

He backs a step up, suddenly very aware of the darkness and looking everywhere but the mirror. He sure as hell wasn't imagining that voice because he hears it every time he opens his mouth to speak.

 

But he hadn't said a damn thing.

 

He was startled when his phone pinged again, screen lighting up to show one new message from Luhan.

 

Go to the mirror. It's in there.

 

Sehun hesitates.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter