6-3

Prince class

“Aw they look so cute.”

“Should we wake them?”

“I know, let’s poke them with a stick!”

“But…I don’t have any sticks.”

“What kind of person doesn’t keep sticks in their room Myungsoo?!” Sungyeol berated. “What if a criminal comes in? You’ll have nothing to poke him with!”

“I never even thought about that.” Myungsoo blinked.

“I think we should just leave them.” Sungjong looked over Sunggyu and Woohyun who were cuddled close together, fast asleep in a mass of blankets and pillows.

“Nah, that’s boring.” Hoya got out a bullhorn and a blaring sound escaped, causing all the princes to clamp their hands over their ears.

“WHO DIED?!” Woohyun immediately jumped up, holding his pillow out like a gun ready to fire.

“Morning sleepy-heads!” Dongwoo greeted cheerfully.

Woohyun immediately frowned, dropping his pillow. “What the hell guys?” He glanced down to see Sunggyu still lying down with his eyes squeezed shut and a pillow clamped over his ears.

“Guess what?” Sungyeol grinned. “Myungsoo’s mama unlocked the door.”

“Oh.” Woohyun nodded, slightly distracted. “That’s great.”

“What’s wrong?” Sungjong blinked. “You don’t look happy hyung.”

“No, it’s nothing.” Woohyun sent the princes a small smile. “Who’s up for breakfast? I’ll wake sleeping beauty over there,” He gestured to Sunggyu. “And then join you ok?”

The princes all nodded excitedly and noisily shuffled out of Myungsoo’s bedroom.

As soon as they left, Woohyun sunk back down on the make-shift bed besides Sunggyu and sighed. He couldn’t get what The Rose Queen had told him the night before out of his head. He kept wondering what exactly she meant. Sure, he knew there would probably be talk about the two of them if anyone found out since both he and Sunggyu were well known in the media for working with royalty. But he never thought much harm would come of it until now.

He remembered Sunggyu saying something about two guys being together not being the norm where he came from. Woohyun, having been born and raised in the Rose Kingdom, one of the less conservative nations, grew up with the idea that you could love who you wanted to and no one would really judge you for it.

But, Woohyun realized that even if the Rose Kingdom and its people were alright with it, other nations might not be. Other nations with potential clients and Sunggyu’s previous clients as well.

The last thing Woohyun wanted to do was ruin Sunggyu’s career that he had worked so hard for. He never wanted to make Sunggyu’s life harder, but he was starting to realize that maybe going public would. He looked over at Sunggyu, who was still sleeping peacefully, clutching onto his pillow. Woohyun smiled sadly and the older man’s head, gently.

“I don’t want to hide it though…” Woohyun murmured quietly, his fingers entangled in locks of Sunggyu’s hair. “I want to tell everyone hyung…I want the world to know you’re mine…”

Suddenly Sunggyu mumbled something and sat up, causing Woohyun to stumble backwards in shock.

“Ugh stupid brats…” Sunggyu muttered, as he rubbed his eyes. “Hm?” He squinted, seeing Woohyun lying on his back, with his feet still in the air. Sunggyu couldn’t help but grin. “What’re you doing? You look like a turtle on its back.”

Woohyun was about to sit up, when Sunggyu suddenly plopped right on top of him with a sleepy smile.

“When did my cute Woohyunnie become a turtle?” Sunggyu chuckled, burying his nose into the younger’s neck.

“Hyung…” Woohyun moaned uncomfortably when he felt Sunggyu’s elbow dig into his rib. “Stop, your…” He paused when Sunggyu raised his head staring at him with wide eyes. “…What?” Woohyun blinked. “Why’re you—?”

Suddenly Sunggyu’s mouth was on his and Sunggyu’s hands were gripping his wrists and pinning them to the floor. Woohyun easily gave in, eagerly kissing Sunggyu back. Because how could he complain? Especially not when Sunggyu was teasingly nibbling on his lower lip like that, and certainly not when Sunggyu’s tongue found its way into his mouth. But then he felt Sunggyu’s thigh brush up between his legs and he knew things were going too far. Sure the princes shut the door on their way out, but still…Woohyun definitely didn’t want their first time to be in Myungsoo’s bedroom. And plus whatever the Rose Queen had told him last night was still weighing on his mind and—.

“Let’s do it right now.” Sunggyu breathed, his hands already impatiently working on the buttons of Woohyun’s shirt.

“Ok.” Woohyun answered almost immediately, in a lust-filled daze.

So much for their special first time, he thought. But then he remembered about the research he had done and realized they shouldn’t be doing this right now. Not without the proper preparation. He didn’t know which one of them was going to do what but he knew they definitely shouldn’t be doing it here like this. They should shower first and they needed supplies and—.

“Hyung wait.” Woohyun put his hands on Sunggyu’s chest to stop him.

“Why?” Sunggyu groaned in annoyance.

“You said you never did anything with a man before right?” Woohyun began. “And neither have I.”

“So?” Sunggyu leaned in again, only to be stopped by Woohyun’s hand on his mouth.

“So I did some research and we need to prepare.”

“Research? Prepare?” Sunggyu sat up, frowning. “What is this? A science experiment?”

“I’m serious!” Woohyun sat up as well. “One of us could seriously get hurt!”

“What really?” Sunggyu blinked, rubbing the back of his head. “I…I didn’t know that—wait only one of us?” Then he subtly eyed Woohyun. “Which one of us?”

Woohyun sighed. “You know which one of us…t-the one who…” He averted his eyes.

“Ah…” Sunggyu nodded in understanding. The room was quiet for a moment until Sunggyu cleared his throat and awkwardly stood up. “We…we probably shouldn’t talk about this now.”

“Y-Yeah.” Woohyun nodded, just as uncomfortable.

“Um…” Sunggyu pursed his lips. “The princes are probably waiting, let’s go—.”

“Uh w-wait.” Woohyun gripped onto his arm. “It’s just…” Woohyun averted his eyes. “I...I just want to be with you. I-I don’t care about…you know the specifics or anything like that.”

Sunggyu stared at him, surprised for a moment before smiling softly. “Yeah, me neither.”

“Really?” Woohyun’s eyes lit up.

“Of course.” Sunggyu shrugged.

Woohyun stared at him expectantly, as if waiting for him to outright say what exactly he didn’t mind about. But Sunggyu merely smiled and ruffled up Woohyun’s hair.

“The princes are probably waiting, huh?” Sunggyu grinned and started for the door, leaving Woohyun standing there with a dumb look.

Wait…” Woohyun frowned. “What does that mean?!”

*

“Can someone pass me the peach jam?” Dongwoo asked the other princes cheerfully.

Woohyun and Sunggyu found the princes having breakfast at the round wicker table in the garden. They promptly joined them as some servants brought out their brunch dishes.

“There wasn’t any jam.” Hoya answered.

“Wait what…?” Dongwoo’s smile faded. “But I…what was I eating just now then?”

 But unfortunately no one seemed to hear the sunflower prince.

Sungyeol grabbed for a croissant at the same time as Woohyun who was sitting across from him.

Woohyun smiled. “Go ahead.”

“Uh, no it’s fine.” Sungyeol shrugged. “You can have it.”

“No its ok you can—.”

“Fine I’ll have it then.” Sunggyu, piped up from beside Woohyun and grabbed the pastry and took a big bite out of it. Woohyun smiled and chuckled at the older man’s actions. Sungyeol noticed that it was different than the smile he usually showed to everyone else. With everyone else Woohyun’s smile was friendly enough, but it always seemed like he was holding something back. But when he looked at Sunggyu…

“…Am I just overanalyzing it?” Sungyeol tilted his head, before grabbing for his cup of coffee. Then he noticed Myungsoo, sitting beside him and staring at him. “Uh…can I help you?”

Myungsoo smiled slightly. “You look funny.”

Sungyeol frowned. “What?”

“Last night…when you were sleeping you looked funny.” Myungsoo chuckled. Sungyeol shot him a suspicious stare.

“You…were you watching me sleep?”

Myungsoo worriedly glanced at Woohyun who subtly nodded his head. Then the Rose Prince turned back to Sungyeol and nodded. “No. That would be weird and unnatural.”

Sungyeol tilted his head, eyeing Myungsoo and then Woohyun who was subtly shooting him a thumbs up.

“I’m serious guys! What was I eating just now then?” Dongwoo looked around worriedly.

“So you two looked cozy this morning.” Sungjong grinned at his two teachers. Sunggyu immediately started choking on his croissant, while Woohyun merely flashed the youngest prince a confident grin. He was attempting to make it seem like there was absolutely nothing suspicious about their sleeping positions.

“Y-Yup,” He smiled awkwardly. “Just a couple of buddies…you know…cuddling.” He winced, because that obviously sounded like the lamest thing ever, but Sungjong merely smiled.

“Oh my gosh guys, I think I just ate beeswax!” Dongwoo was in a state of panic, jumping up from his chair, but everyone was too involved in Sunggyu and Woohyun’s suspicious actions to pay him any attention. “You can’t die from eating beeswax right? C-Can anyone else hear a buzzing sound? Oh what if it’s the hive and they’re mad because they know I ate their wax and now they’re out to get me and don’t eat me bees—!”

“When exactly did you say you guys met?” Hoya asked the two teachers, everyone (except Dongwoo, who was still in the midst of a bee-induced mental breakdown), shot them suspicious looks.

“T-That’s none of your business young man.” Sunggyu decided to get all teacher-y on them, figuring it to be the best way to diverge from this incredibly uncomfortable discussion.

“Well excuse me then Grandpa.” Hoya snorted.

“Wasn’t it something about sugar?” Myungsoo suddenly piped up.

“Sugar?” Sungyeol blinked.

“Yeah that’s what Boohyun hyung mentioned…” Myungsoo nodded, oblivious to the horrified looks Woohyun and Sunggyu were sending him. “And something about…school girls I think.”

Sungyeol immediately gasped, pointing at Sunggyu and Woohyun. “You guys were sugar daddies?!”

“…Wait what?” Sunggyu frowned. “How did you get that from—?”

“And you met whilst out on the prowl for young innocent teenage girls to prey on and throw your money at?!”

“Um…” Woohyun held his hand up. “That makes no sense—.”

“I CAN’T BELIEVE OUR TEACHERS ARE SUGAR DADDIES!” Sungyeol exclaimed, throwing his napkin up in the air in a frenzied state.

“I always knew there was something shady about this whole thing to be honest.” Hoya shook his head like he was just so disappointed. “I mean what the hell are ‘royal handlers’ anyways? Sounds like a prettied up word for thieves.”

“That’s so true.” Dongwoo took a break from his breakdown to join in on the conversation. “You should see how much our parents are paying them!”

“What?” Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “So now we’re thieves?”

“I think they get paid vacations too.” Myungsoo added bluntly.

“Not you too Myungsoo!” Woohyun groaned.

*

After breakfast, Sungyeol took Sungjong’s shoe and threw it into the Rose Palace gardens maze. Sungjong yelled at him before a full out war broke out. On one side were Sungyeol and Myungsoo, whilst on the other were Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong.

They both built their own forts on either side of the expansive garden and assigned roles and so on. They were taking it very seriously, and Sunggyu who was sitting at the breakfast table, reading a book, wondered how he was going to train these kids to rule kingdoms.

“Seriously…are they all five?” He sighed.

Woohyun, who was sitting next to him, sipping some strawberry lemonade grinned.

“They’re enjoying their time now…you know they won’t get time for fun like this when they get older.”

“Yeah…” Sunggyu watched Sungyeol yell out a war cry before shooting his water gun at the enemy camp.

“But I still can’t believe they’re my age.” Woohyun chuckled, and then turned to Sunggyu. “Aren’t I so much more mature hyung?”

Sunggyu snorted. “Yeah right.”

“Aw, what’s that supposed to mean?” Woohyun pouted and tugged on Sunggyu’s arm. “Hyung~”

Sunggyu ignored him and flipped through the novel he borrowed from the palace library. Suddenly Sungyeol ran up to them.

“I’M CONFISCATING THIS IN THE NAME OF THE LEE SUNGYEOL ARMY!” He yelled and grabbed Sunggyu’s book, then darted back into his fort.

“Yah!” Sunggyu frowned.

Woohyun immediately stood up, turning to Sunggyu with a confident grin.

“Don’t worry hyung,” Then he bowed regally. “Your knight in shining armor will retrieve your stolen treasure!”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “It’s not even mine. I don’t—.”

But Woohyun was already dashing off towards the Lee Sungyeol army’s fort.

Sunggyu sighed, leaning his elbows on the table, resting his chin on his hands.

Yeah,” He smiled slightly, watching Woohyun jump on Sungyeol’s back, while Myungsoo tackled them both onto the grass. “You’re so mature.”

-----

Idk anymore with this story. This was just a boring filler thing. Yeah...next chapter may actually contain something related to the plot or not.