6-1

Prince class

“And if you’re mixing prints then you should definitely not match the colors in the prints to your crocs. Actually you shouldn’t be wearing crocs at all.” Key explained. “And well that’s a whole other discussion of shoe choice and—.”

Key’s fashion lesson was interrupted by the door bell and Woohyun and Jinwoon practically raced each other to the front door, happy to escape the lecture.

“Yah, where do you think you’re going in the middle of—?!” But sadly Key and his impromptu fashion tip session was cut short, as Woohyun and Jinwoon were already at the front door.

Jinwoon, since he had much longer legs, managed to outrun Woohyun and unlocked the door first, swinging it open with a gust of force.

“Are you frickin’ kidding me right now?” Jinwoon groaned upon seeing a slightly surprised Sunggyu standing there, with a dark grey cardigan and his black round framed glasses. “What are you here for today?” Jinwoon scoffed. “Some more ‘lesson plans’ or whatever.”

“Actually,” Woohyun brushed past him, guiding Sunggyu inside. “He’s here for our date.”

Jinwoon froze, and his face strangely resembled ghost face of Scream.

“I…I don’t think I heard that right.” He twitched, laughing uneasily. “I’m sorry, you said he’s here for your what?”

Woohyun ignored him and grabbed onto Sunggyu’s hand, leading him into the living room.

“What’s he doing here?” Key folded his arms disapprovingly, as soon as they entered.

“I invited hyung over.” Woohyun smiled at Sunggyu. “We’re gonna watch a movie.” He winked at Key and Jinwoon, attempting to signal them somehow. “Ah, don’t you guys have some places to go tonight?”

Key and Jinwoon obviously understood that Woohyun was trying to kick them out of the house so he could have some alone time with Sunggyu. And there was no way in hell, they were actually going to let that happen.

“Nope, we’re totally free.” Key smirked. “How about we all watch the movie together?”

Woohyun frowned, glancing at Sunggyu before turning to them again.

“But…I could’ve sworn you guys said you had plans—.”

“Nope” Jinwoon grinned. “We’re all yours tonight~”

Woohyun turned to Sunggyu and they both exchanged a reluctant sigh.

“…Great.”

*

“OMG, I can’t believe she said that!” Key laughed loudly, smacking Sunggyu’s arm rather hard, as he reached for the chips bag on the coffee table.

Apparently instead off a movie, they ended up watching—or rather marathoning Key’s favorite show, The Real housewives of the Rose Kingdom County.

“Figures you would like this crap show.” Sunggyu muttered, scooting as far into the corner of the couch as he could. Meanwhile Woohyun was on the other side of the couch, with a half conscious Jinwoon falling asleep on top of him, his long limbs spread out in every which direction.

“Excuse me, you did not just diss my show?” Key turned to him ready to go all ape on Sunggyu.

“I’m tired!” Woohyun suddenly said and got off the couch. “How about we just call it a night?” He sighed, glancing apologetically at Sunggyu.

“Sounds good.” Sunggyu readily agreed, hurriedly getting up as well.

“Great, I’ll walk you to your car.”

*

“Well…” Sunggyu sighed, hands in his pockets, as he stopped in front of his car. “That didn’t work out well—.”

“Hurry, get in the car!” Woohyun hastily pushed him inside, before getting into the passenger seat.

“Huh?” Sunggyu blinked. “What—?”

“Drive!” Woohyun ordered. “Hurry, before they notice!”

Sunggyu laughed. “Yah, are you serious?”

“Didn’t you promise we would get alone time after the camping trip?” Woohyun frowned. “Then drive!”

“It’s already almost midnight.” Sunggyu smiled softly. “Where’re we going to go?”

“But…” Woohyun looked out the window, realizing Sunggyu was right. He groaned in frustration, ruffling up his hair. “Damn it…I even prepared for this night and everything.”

“Prepared?” Sunggyu asked, with an amused expression. “What do you mean?”

“N-Never mind…” Woohyun mumbled. “It doesn’t matter anyways, since it’s ruined.”

He turned to Sunggyu. “Maybe we should meet at your house?”

“Yeah, that’ll probably be better.” Sunggyu nodded. “I don’t have annoying house mates.”

“And then…” Woohyun leaned closer, into Sunggyu’s ear. “Maybe I can stay for breakfast?”

“Well you’ll have to have dinner first.” Sunggyu grinned, the collar of Woohyun’s shirt. “Ah, and don’t forget dessert.

“Ugh.” Woohyun groaned. “Let’s just go there now.”

“Should we?” Sunggyu tilted his head.

“Yes!” Woohyun nodded eagerly.

“Ah, we can’t. We have class tomorrow.” Sunggyu decided, turning and placing his hands on the steering wheel.

“So?” Woohyun whined. “We’ll just both go from your place to work tomorrow—.”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“What will the princes think, when they see us coming together. They’ll figure it out.”

“So? Dongwoo already knows. He’ll probably tell the others.” Woohyun tugged at Sunggyu’s arm impatiently. “Hyunngg~Don’t make me wait like this!”

Sunggyu coughed lightly, averting his gaze. “S-Stop it! It’s not like you had to wait—.”

“I’ve been waiting for this since I was seventeen!” Woohyun blurted out.

“What—really?” Sunggyu turned to him in shock. “You…you liked me since then?”

Woohyun pouted. “I was so obvious, but you were so dense and in denial.”

“Ah…right.” Sunggyu smiled apologetically, patting Woohyun on the head. “Sorry.”

“So don’t you think you owe me at least this much for making me wait this long?” Woohyun reasoned.

“Hah, nice try.” Sunggyu chuckled. “Now go.”

*

“So, how was everyone’s weekend?” Dongwoo asked cheerfully, as everyone sat down at their usual spots that Monday morning. “Guess what I did this weekend guys? Guess!”

“Yeah, yeah.” Hoya sighed. “We all know you went camping with Ssaem.”

“Lucky!” Sungyeol gasped. “I want to go camping. Ah…but not with Ssaem though.”

“Yah.” Sunggyu frowned.

“Where’s Woohyun hyung and Myungsoo hyung?” Sungjong asked, looking around.

“Sorry we’re late!” Woohyun called, causing them all to turn and gasp at the sight before them. Woohyun was limping, blood smeared all over his pants, and he had Myungsoo’s arm around his shoulder to support him. The Rose prince didn’t look much better, and he was clearly struggling to keep his eyes open.

“Woohyun, what happened?” Sunggyu gasped, dropping his notebook, and rushing up to the younger man. Suddenly Woohyun collapsed, taking Myungsoo with him to the ground.

“Hyung…” Woohyun held out his hand weakly, and Sunggyu immediately knelt down, clutching onto Woohyun’s hand.

“What happened to you?” Sunggyu asked, eyes glazed over with worry.

“Come…closer.” Woohyun breathed shakily. Sunggyu leaned closer.

“Yeah?”

“This…” Woohyun whispered. “This is why you should have let me come over last night…then this never would have happened…now we’ll never get to…” But before he could finish his statement, he closed his eyes, dropping his head in defeat.

“Oh no, I really should have invited you over last night, because then you wouldn’t have wasted all that ketchup, and I could have some left over for my lunch.”

Woohyun opened one eye, grinning slightly. “You knew?”

“I’m not stupid.” Sunggyu retorted, eyeing the ketchup smeared all over Woohyun’s pants. “But what’s wrong with Myungsoo?” He gestured to the Rose Prince, who appeared to be out cold, drool spilling onto the carpet.

“Oh, he’s just sleeping.” Woohyun shrugged.

*

“In light of your fellow classmate, Dongwoo’s excellent positive attitude, we’ll be learning about the importance of optimism as a ruler.” Sunggyu explained.

Hoya made a face, nudging Dongwoo. “What are you? Like the teacher’s favorite now?”

“Boo!” Sungyeol shot him a thumbs down. “Teacher’s pet!”

“Excuse me, but no one is the teacher’s pet, except me!” Woohyun huffed.

“Uh…you can’t be the teacher’s pet.” Hoya replied.

“What?” Woohyun pouted. “Why not?”

“Because…you’re a teacher?” Hoya shot Woohyun a look, like he was wondering if Woohyun was really that stupid or if he was just pretending.

Myungsoo raised his hand. “You’re my favorite teacher Woohyun hyung.”

“That’s not what I was...” Woohyun sighed, but then smiled slightly. “Thanks Myungsoo.” Sungyeol suspiciously glanced from Myungsoo to Woohyun.

Meanwhile, poor Sunggyu merely sighed. “Yah, is anyone even paying attention to me?”

“Maybe if you gagged Woohyun hyung, we would be able to hear you better Sunsaeng-nim?” Sungjong suggested rather calmly. Everyone silently avoided the youngest prince’s innocent, yet devilish gaze, as a slightly chilly breeze seemed to waft by.

“Uh…a-anyways.” Sunggyu cleared his throat, nervously. “Positivity.”

*

“So where should we go tonight?” Woohyun balanced his phone between his ear and his shoulder as he compared two outfits on hangers, side-by-side.

“Go?” Sunggyu was in his kitchen, pouring a bag of chips into a bowl, and then opting for the entire bag instead. He migrated towards his couch, phone in one hand, bag of chips in the other. “I thought you were just gonna come over?”

“Well, yeah but I mean I thought it’d be nice to go somewhere.”

“Why?” Sunggyu whined. “That’s too far. Just come over, and then we can cuddle and stuff.”

“We’ve haven’t even gone on a proper date though.” Woohyun frowned. “Why can’t we just go to a nice restaurant and then go back to your place?”

“But then I’ll have to put on clothes.” Sunggyu groaned.

“Y-You’re not wearing any right now!?”

“No you ert.” Sunggyu sighed. He could practically see the drool escaping Woohyun’s lips. “I mean I’ll have to change out of my sweats.”

“Not my fault you wear those things like a second skin.” Woohyun retorted.

“Ugh...do we really have to go out? You know I don’t like to dress up.”

“Well…” Woohyun paused, attempting to think of a way to convince Sunggyu to go. “I mean you just have to dress up for the restaurant, and then when we get back to your place, we can take them off, ok?”

Though Woohyun probably meant it in an innocent way—like they would just change their clothes, the hypocrite named Sunggyu took it in a different way. And images of getting Woohyun out of a fancy suit, in a rushed manner, his previously styled hair, a ruffled mess, as Sunggyu ran his hands through it—.

“…Hello?” Woohyun wondered if Sunggyu had hung up. “You still there?”

“W-Well…” Sunggyu cleared his throat. “If…it’s only for a little while.”

*

“Can we ask for a new waiter?” Woohyun leaned over the table.

“Why?” Sunggyu hummed, scanning his menu.

“Because that waiter totally wants you!” Woohyun whined.

Sunggyu snorted. “We haven’t even been here five minutes and you’re already starting with that—.”

“I-Its true hyung!” Woohyun exclaimed. “I saw him checking out your when he was showing us to our table!”

“Uh huh…” Sunggyu ignored him, taking a look at the specials of the day. “Do you feel like fish or meat?”

“Hyung!”

“Yeah, you’re right…I’m going with meat—.”

“Hyung!”

“You can drive us back right?” Sunggyu continued, purposely ignoring Woohyun’s frustrations. “Cool, then I’m getting something to drink.”

“Is this how it’s going to be all the time?” Woohyun stared at him with wide, horrified eyes. “Me, trying to tell you things and you never listening…Are you always going to ignore me like this?”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Only if you say stupid things.”

“Well fine then.” Woohyun muttered. “Maybe, I shouldn’t speak at all…”

“Wow really?” Sunggyu laughed. “You would do that?”

Woohyun looked up at him with a hurt look, before focusing his attention back on his menu.

“Yah…” Sunggyu sighed, still smiling slightly. “I was just kidding.” He reached out his hand, gripping onto Woohyun’s. “Woohyunnie, don’t be mad~” He smiled cutely, but Woohyun remained silent and refused eye contact. Sunggyu groaned. “Fine then. Be mad. See if I care.” He huffed, throwing his napkin on his chair and storming off towards the bathroom. He was stopped by their waiter before he could go in, however.

“Ah, excuse me.” The man smiled.

“Yes?” Sunggyu turned.

“Your friend…is he single?”

Sunggyu blinked. “You…wait you mean the guy I was with?”

“Yeah,” The waiter grinned. “He’s cute.”

*

Sunggyu had the most triumphant grin on his face as he walked back to their table.

“You’ll be apologizing to me in a moment.” He stated confidently.

Woohyun looked up slightly, raising an eyebrow, before he took a sip of his cherry cream soda.

“Our little waiter friend stopped me on my way to the bathroom.” Sunggyu began, quickly garnering Woohyun’s attention. “And asked me if you were single.”

Woohyun blinked, before smiling shyly. “What?”

“Yah, don’t be happy about that.” Sunggyu groaned. “It means you were wrong. You said he was looking at me, but he was looking at you!”

“Wow, I guess I’m more popular than I thought.” Woohyun smirked.

Sunggyu merely rolled his eyes. Leave it to Woohyun to turn it around into a compliment for himself. But Woohyun was actually smiling and talking now.

Oh well…” Sunggyu smiled slightly. “I’ll let him have this one…”

*

“How much did you drink?” Woohyun grinned, as he watched Sunggyu haphazardly unlock his front door, before turning and pulling Woohyun inside as well.

“Not that much.” Sunggyu slammed the door behind him, stumbling a bit, before turning to Woohyun with a slight smile. “Ok maybe more than a little~.”

Woohyun chuckled and cupped Sunggyu’s chin. “Aigoo, my cute Gyu~”

Sunggyu shoved him away embarrassedly, though he was smiling slightly.

“You face is all pink~” Woohyun had on that stupid smile, a hand on either of Sunggyu’s reddened cheeks.

“S-Shut up~” Sunggyu smiled shyly, pushing Woohyun lightly again. But Woohyun was relentless, and suddenly leaned in, breathing hotly in the older teacher’s ear.

“Make me~”

Sunggyu turned to him, biting his lip, before he grabbed the collar of Woohyun’s shirt and pulled him closer. “That can be arranged.”

“Oh?” Woohyun raised an eyebrow, excitedly. “How’re you going to—?”

He was cut off when Sunggyu pressed his lips to Woohyun’s and pushed him up against the closest wall. Woohyun slipped his arms around Sunggyu’s neck as their mouths collided in a hot, wet tangle of tongues and lips.

Sunggyu grabbed for Woohyun’s legs, scooping him up and pressing him harder against the wall, as Woohyun’s legs wrapped around his waist, both of them groaning from the friction.

“B-Bedroom…” Woohyun panted.

“Are…” Sunggyu breathed, their noses touching. “Are you sure?”

“I’ve been waiting since I was seventeen!” Woohyun reminded him.

Sunggyu chuckled softly. “Right…”

*

“It feels weird…” Woohyun murmured, Sunggyu’s face buried in his neck, at his skin.

“You don’t like it?” Sunggyu breathed, as he worked at ing Woohyun’s shirt.

“No…” Woohyun Sunggyu’s hair absently. “It’s not that, but…doesn’t it feel like something bad will happen?”

“Bad?” Sunggyu raised his head, looking down at Woohyun. “What do you mean?”

Woohyun’s phone vibrating on the floor interrupted them. “Like that?” Sunggyu asked, before crawling off Woohyun.

“Wait, just leave it.” Woohyun whined.

“But it could be something important.” Sunggyu grabbed the phone off the floor, where it had fallen in their….scuffle.

“It’s probably nothing that can’t wait.” Woohyun groaned, tugging at the back of Sunggyu’s shirt.

“No, actually I think it is something.” Sunggyu stated, rather seriously.

“What is it?”

“See for yourself.” Sunggyu handed Woohyun the phone to read the text message he had received.

From Myungsoo:

EMERGENCY.

-----

So begins the ing...