Hey You!

IRREVOCABLE...

Annyeong Haseyo!!!

reddishDaisy_95 inmida...

*bow*

Hey you!Yes, you!The person who sat in front of your screen!

I'm here to thank ALL THE READERS who kindheartedly browsed for IRREVOCABLE pages and read this short story till the end!!!

You guys ARE THE BEST!!!

And of course THOUSANDS OF THANK YOU AND LOVE for my PRECIOUS SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTERS:

*Hanayixing *usu-Arlet *SGhyoyeon *jlynne *NaRu91

*ileanamty *Secrebeast *camayxxx *mayaulidhasso *kristienuuna

*amyshun *topumasum *violetteRyna *tenyoula *sunny89

*German_B2uty *hakitaa *krusty *littletea *Aznmafya

(sorry if there is any typing error on your username)

But for those who listed above,my SINCERE THANK YOU for supporting my fic in your own way including reading, subscribing, commenting or upvoting!!!

Jeongmal Kamsahamnida!!!

and since some of you are looking forward for my other stories so how about check these stories out???

My on-going fics:

1)The Wedding Planners

Type:Chaptered story

Themes:Romance, comedy and a little bit sad

Characters:Kim So Eun, Go Ara, Lee Yoo Bi, Kris, Lay, Luhan and many more

Summary:Three girls,three boys,three bittersweet love stories...in one tale about THE WEDDING PLANNERS!!!Kim So Eun is a professional wedding planner who never fails to satisfy her customer until one day,she lost her client due to many mistakes during the planning and so she started to fall in despair again when her beloved boyfriend,Kim Bum dumped her too. Next morning, a woman came to her and said "Marry my son"...as for Go Ara, she is just a plain and dullest planner in her company until she was given a task to gain at least A CUSTOMER or else, she would be kick out from the company. Not willing to lose her job, she search for her destined client everywhere until a boy came to her and said "You have to save me! I'm not going to marry that ajumma!"...while the third story took place in Lee Yoo Bi's life after this 18 years old girl ended her high school and she helped her sister to plan for her wedding. Unfortnately, on the night before the wedding, her sister came to tell her something that sounds terrible to Yoo Bi which was "I'm sorry...I can't marry him...my boyfriend is back and we're together again..." So what will happen to these wedding planners??? Find out more in...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/371034/the-wedding-planners-goara-kimsoeun-exom-luhan-lay-kris-leeyoobi

"I was supposed to be his wedding planner, not his bride!"

*****************************************************************************************************

2)Blue Tears

Type:Short Story

Themes:Fantasy and sad

Characters:Luhan(Exo-M) and OC

Summary:A little twist of The Little Mermaid tale...Violet,a mermaid who lives happily with her 6 sisters and a brother inside the ocean in their kingdom called Mermaidiya. She never see the human's world and so she thought of it as something strange and different from her underwater world. Until one night, her entire kingdom was crushed and destroyed by someone and that was when she struggled to find a way in order to regain her home and lost family. All that she needs to do is to get on the humanland, pursue a mortal to love her and drag him back into the sea to take away his soul, full with his sincere love toward her. Holding tight to her wish, she changed herself into human and started her life on the new land. But sometimes whatever we plan, don't really come up within our expectation. That was what happened to Violet when she met Luhan and started to regain her memories...a human's memories where she also finds out that Violet used to be Luhan's beloved girlfriend, Riho. But what about her real mission??? Does she really willing to sacrifice any human after he had love her wholeheartedly??? The answer only in...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/361409/blue-tears-fantasy-oneshot-exok-exom-luhan-ocs

"I shed these blue tears upon my love on you"

******************************************************************************************************

3)My Beautiful Roommate, Luhan

Type:Chaptered story

Themes:Romcom

Characters:Luhan, Seohyun, Kris, Kim So Eun, Sehun, Tiffany, SNSD and EXO

Summary:Seohyun is a perfectionist and the most popular Queenka in her group but what will happen to her when her spotlight was stole from her new shining roommate??? Check out for more in...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/416317/my-beautiful-roommate-luhan-romcom-seohyun-snsd-exo-luhan-exoshidae-seohan

'Her' loveliness burning up my jealousy...

*******************************************************************************************************

Well,that's all for my on going fics...

As for my newest and 'still-in-brain' stories, I got two ideas in my mind actually...

But I've not decide yet whether to write it or not...only if some of you request for it to be written than only I'll proceed with the writing...

So take a look on the rough idea and comment to tell me any suggestion or improvement or anything that you have in mind,okay???

And of course, you can also request for specific characters to be put in these stories (just in case)

1)18 in Love with 38

Type:Not yet decided whether it would be oneshot/short story/chaptered story

Themes:Mainly romcom

Characters:I don't know...everytime I think about young hero, my mind pictured Luhan...^^

Summary:What will she do when her daughter is so in love with him but his heart is only own by her??? Huhu...sorry if it's too short but that's all I can think for now...^^

********************************************

2)Heaven (this title is too cliche to me so I'm gonna change it if I write this one)

Type:Same as above...not yet decide...

Themes:Fantasy,angst and romance

Characters:Kim So Eun, Kris(Exo-M), Amber(fx), TOP(BigBang), Junho(2PM) and many more but characters might change too...

Summary:Angels should send down the love to human, not the one in love...

**********************************************

Hahaha...that's all I can share with all of you...so feel free to read,subscribe and comment on any of them,okay???

Thanks again for spending your time to read this and please highly noted that reddishDaisy_95 wish nothing more than your glorious happiness and please keep on supporting her stories...

She would be really glad if you guys stay tuned with her fictions...

reddishDaisy_95 brings out your imagination to reality

Kamsahamnida~~~~

*bow*

^_^