The Heartbreaker, New Love Interest and the Ex-boyfriend...which one???

IRREVOCABLE...

 

IRREVOCABLE

Kim So Eun entered the hotel room with endless smile on her lips. She felt blissful right now or happy – yeah, that was the exact word to picture her emotion. She was happy because for the first time in her life, there was someone said something beautiful to her. Then So Eun stopped walking as she recalled the incident just now.

“You...my new definition of beauty is you...you’re so beautiful, Kim So Eun sshi...”, So Eun giggled in excitement when she could clearly hear his romantic voice in her ears. Kim Bum – that name lingered in her mind. So Eun touched her chest, the beating was growing rapid whenever she remembered the way his gentle eyes were staring on her. Helplessly, So Eun laughed out loud to herself like a lunatic.

“Hahahaha!!! Aigoo!!! You’re just being too honest, handsome sshi!!!”, she commented, waving her hand in front of her face as she pretended to be shy and addressing Kim Bum as ‘handsome sshi’. But suddenly, someone answered her.

“Me??? Oh yeah, I am, a very honest person...”, So Eun tilted her head to a side and immediately, her smile gone from her face. She cleared as she stood straight again.

“Yah! I’m not talking about you...a playboy like you don’t really know the meaning of ‘honest’...”, she replied to Jae Joong as he chuckled at her.

“So tell me...a few minutes out for air can bring back your smile...what is actually happening???”, Jae Joong asked her, curious when he saw her walking into this room with broad smile on her face. So Eun grinned but she didn’t feel like sharing anything to him about Kim Bum so she smirked.

“Nothing...the air did a good job in bringing back my mood...congratulation, wind!!!”, she cheered sarcastically as she fanned her palm on her face, like summoning the invisible air around them. Jae Joong laughed shortly upon seeing her funny reaction and he just shook his head. He walked toward the bed before he landed his there, facing So Eun who stood with empty expression to him.

“Now...it’s time for confession...why do you slapped me on the day we first met???”, he suddenly brought out the topic again and So Eun silently gulped down . She realized it that she was being rude toward him. As a total stranger to him, she shouldn’t act mindlessly like that. But she can’t stand his pathetic attitude when she watched him simply dumped his innocence girlfriend. That was too much! Because So Eun herself has experienced that kind of pain – it was very torturous. Jae Joong studied her uncertain face before he sighed and looked away – he knew that So Eun was hiding something from him.

“Spit it out...there must be a reason why you act like a mad cow...”, he bad-mouthed her again but So Eun just glaring at him. Then she finally let go of a weak sigh before she walked over to sit on a couch next to the bed. Jae Joong fixed his eyes on her as So Eun threw her sight toward outside of the window.

“Working isn’t just the reason why I’m here...frankly speaking, I’m running actually...”, she started and Jae Joong frowned when he heard it.

“Running??? From who???”, he asked in anxious.

“Not from a person...”, she shook her head. “But from my feeling...my boyfriend...he dumped me so I’m trying to fix myself from our broken love...”, she explained and Jae Joong felt a feeling of guilty sneaked slowly into his heart. Looking at this heartbroken girl, he didn’t even realize or remember how many hearts that have broken because of him. Maybe those girls were as helpless as this Kim So Eun when he left them high and dry. Silently, Jae Joong sighed under his breath as he realized how jerk he was before. Then he glanced back to So Eun.

“He dumped you...why???”, he asked again and So Eun chuckled.

“You call me an ugly duckling...do you think any other man would stand a person like me too???”, she guessed to him and Jae Joong nodded in understanding. But he gulped down his throat and took a deep breath.

“Sorry...”, he apologized to her.

“For what???”, So Eun was frowning to him now.

“For calling you an...em...ugly duck...”, he told her and they laughed together. So Eun shook her head.

“It was nothing actually...I’m used to be called like that...people used to tell me that I’m lack sense of fashion...old maid...and all but I never take it to my heart because I love myself the way I am...just me, that is the perfect beauty out of most...”, she admitted to him and Jae Joong somehow envied her confidence. Then something clicked him and he curved a wicked smile to So Eun.

“Great...now come along!”, he suddenly told her and got up from the bed.

“Huh???”, was the only thing that she managed to reply before Jae Joong walked toward her and reached for her hand. He instantly lifted her body to stand and dragged her to leave the room.

“Wait! Where are we going???”, she pushed his hand away but Jae Joong tightened his grip around her wrist.

“No! We need to go for a date...”, he informed her and So Eun blinked her eyes.

“A date??? For what??? I’m not in the list of your so called ‘beautiful, rich and marvelous’ girlfriends!”, she exclaimed to him and Jae Joong nodded his head while smiling in amusement.

“Yeah...glad that you know that you’re not qualified to be in my list...but still, since you’re here to heal your heart again...so why doesn’t grab a chance to date the hottest Casanova like me??? It’s a rare chance, you know...”, he replied her as he kept on walking, never bother to stop. So Eun rolled her eyes in disgust but five minutes after that she surrendered to him.

“Okay, okay...it’s my deepest ‘pleasure’ to date you! Now, just tell me...where are we going???”, she urged him and Jae Joong raised his eyebrow naughtily.

“Let’s hang out in a club! Maybe you’ll find a brand new hot guy there to replace your backdated ex-boyfriend...”, he suggested to her but So Eun widened her eyes and immediately shook her head when she heard him mentioning about ‘club’.

“No! I don’t want to go there! I never go to any night club!”, she protested to him as she pulled his hand to stop walking. Jae Joong paused on his legs and he groaned when he looked back to So Eun.

“Ugh! Then tell me, is there any other fabulous place to date someone other than the club???”, he questioned her and So Eun rubbed her chin for a while. Lastly, she grinned and winked to Jae Joong.

“There is actually...”

*irrevocably*

Jae Joong frowned questioningly as he tilted his neck to look at So Eun who sat on his left side. So Eun laughed and cheered, clapping her hands.

“Yah, Kim So Eun! Are you sure about this???”, he shouted to her, fighting against the strong air as So Eun laughed even louder.

“Hahahahahaha!!! Yes, of course I am sure! Why??? Are you scare???”, she asked him and Jae Joong barely smirked to her but he realized that his face has turned pale.

“Ceh! It’s very funny...how can a roller-coaster could scare me...AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!”, he tried to act calm but even before he manage to finish his words, the roller-coaster had flew down the rail in high speed and everyone on it screamed on top of their lungs. So Eun and Jae Joong screamed too but there were two different types of screaming.

So Eun was screaming in happiness and excitement, “WAAAAHHHH!!! THIS IS SOOOO COOOOLLLLLL!!!”

While Jae Joong was screaming in frightened and traumatic, “AAHHHHHH!!! AAHHHHHH!!! I HATE ROLLERCOSTER!!!”

So Eun laughed like mad when she heard him yelling like that. She glanced around to him and aware that Jae Joong was closing his eyes tight as he gripped very hard on the seatbelt. So Eun smirked to herself. Now she knew his weakness – a cool womanizer like Kim Jae Joong was actually afraid of the roller-coaster! How ironic was that??? So Eun found she couldn’t stop laughing at him until they went down from the roller-coaster. Jae Joong kneeled down to the ground as soon as they went out from the counter and he tried his hard to calm his breath again. So Eun watched him from behind as she giggled and laughed in amusement.

“Hahahahahaha! I don’t know that you’re afraid of the game...hahahahaha!!!”, she commented between her laughter and Jae Joong glared up to her, hands still clutching on his chest.

“You...you...you’re...seriously...one...weird...creature, So Eun ah...how...how...could you...”, he tried to talk but he was still panting and struggling with his breathing so So Eun shook her head and she walked nearer to him. As she bent down her body toward him, she patted Jae Joong on his back, helping him to stay calm back but she never stops laughing.

“Hehehe...it’s fine...take your time...you can ask me later...”, she said thoughtfully and Jae Joong stopped staring on her smiling face. For the first time, he got a chance to look closely on her and he realized that...So Eun has a very magnificent smile – she was beautiful. Jae Joong started to get his breathing even again but his eyes never leaves her face. He was somehow mesmerized by the way she was smiling and laughing to him. Then So Eun stopped laughing when she noticed that Jae Joong was staring on her. She gulped down and stood up again to avoid his eyes.

“Em...okay...let’s go and play anything else...”, she quickly suggested to him and Jae Joong chuckled at her. He nodded, holding up his palm toward her in intention to have So Eun helping him to stand up again but unfortunately, So Eun ignored him and walked away. Jae Joong groaned in frustration.

“Yah! Kim So Eun!”, he called to her and So Eun peered over her shoulder. She raised her eyebrow, “What???”

“Help me up!”, he pressed to her, stayed kneeling on the ground as he shoved his hand toward her. So Eun snorted in disgust but she walked back and grabbed his hand.

“Gosh! You’re so heavy!”, she complaint to him and struggled to pull his body up. But after she managed to do so, she accidently pulled him in too strong force until Jae Joong ended up colliding his body with her when he finally stood up. So Eun and Jae Joong were both blinking their eyes when they saw that their faces were just a few inches far from each other. Then they gulped simultaneously and looked away.

“Em...what do you want to play next???”, he asked her to break away their tension and So Eun hesitated.

“Em...how about...the UFO catcher???”, she suggested and Jae Joong laughed at her idea.

“What??? You earn for a doll???”, he but So Eun rolled her eyes playfully to him.

“I don’t care! Let’s play!”, she said and pulled his hand to start walking. They went to visit the machine and eventually trying hard to catch one of the dolls. They tried and tried until it was their fifth time of trial now. So Eun bent down to the machine and she inserted the coins into it to start playing again. Jae Joong bit his lips as he rubbed his hair in despair.

“Aigoo...come on, So Eun ah...are you sure that you still want to try??? It’s just wasting our token!”, he scolded her but So Eun jumped on her feet like a sulking child.

“I don’t give a damn about it! I just want a doll! Come, catch it for me!”, she nagged, tugging Jae Joong on his sleeve and finally he nodded to her.

“Fine...but this is the last time!”, he warned and So Eun made a peace sign at him.

“Promise!”, she agreed and Jae Joong positioned his body in front of the machine again. His hands placed on the gear as he control the catcher to move inside the box and tried to grab any of the dolls.

“So Eun ah...which one do you want???”, he asked her, concentrating his eyes on the catcher as So Eun pasted her face on the glass box – scanning inside it for the one that attracted her interest. Then, she spotted a girl baby doll, face as cute as a Barbie but her hair was messier with big curl and her dress was made from jeans type of fabric. So Eun smiled upon it because she thought that her appearance was like her, messy but cute! Then she glanced sideway to Jae Joong.

“I want that doll!”, she said, pointing her finger on the little puppet and Jae Joong rolled his eyes.

“As expected from the ugly duck...she is always has her eyes on ugly thing too...”, he commented sarcastically to her but So Eun smacked his shoulder.

“How dare you! She is cute! Now shut up and get it for me!”, she ordered him and Jae Joong chuckled as he moved the catcher down toward the doll, lying between other dolls. He tried once, twice as So Eun clapped her hands beside him – supporting him before he finally managed to grab the doll by the catcher and moved it sideway to drop the doll into the pick-up box.

“Yay!!!”, So Eun yelled in happiness, she pulled out the little doll from the box and waved it playfully in front of Jae Joong. He shook his head in rejection of her childish reaction but then, he started to smile when he eyed how cute she was. So Eun combed her doll’s hair with her fingers as she mumbled to her.

“You’re so beautiful...”, she praised but Jae Joong suddenly grabbed the doll away from her hand.

“Hey!”, So Eun was startled, she tried to save her doll back from him but Jae Joong held the doll taller until So Eun has to stand tiptoed on her feet. He laughed and stared up to the doll – he just realized something on her as he shifted the way he held the dool. He hung it around one of his fingers.

“Look...she is actually a keychain...”, Jae Joong commented and So Eun stopped trying to reach for her as she shifted her eyes on the doll too. They smiled together on it before Jae Joong dropped his hand and handed So Eun the doll back.

“Here...take this...second version of hideous Kim So Eun...”, he told her and resumed walking away, keeping his hands inside his pockets. So Eun stuck out her tongue from behind toward him but she kissed her doll and stuffed it inside her pocket. Then she ran to catch up with him.

“Where are we going next???”, she asked and Jae Joong patted his stomach.

“I’m hungry...so let’s find a place to eat...”, he suggested and they walked away toward the food court.

*irrevocably*

“Dating at the theme park...hmmm...I’ve never done it before...”, Jae Joong said as he chewed on his burger. So Eun laughed and took a sip on her juice.

“But you did it now...and it’s fun, don’t you think???”, she asked his opinion and Jae Joong shrugged.

“I still prefer dancing inside the club...you know, while dancing your body brush with your partner...and you get to hold him...hug him...”, as Jae Joong started to explain seriously, So Eun snorted and immediately held up her palm at him.

“Okay, stop! I don’t want to listen to your ert mind...”, she told him but Jae Joong rolled his eyes and made a face like ‘that-is-why-I-hate-pure-girl’ – but then he laughed.

“Don’t tell me that you never even kiss your boyfriend before???”, he guessed at her and So Eun automatically chocked on her food. She coughed for a while, grabbing her drink up and gulped on it as Jae Joong shook his head. He curved a knowing smile as he watched her nervous face.

“I knew it...you’re too slow for that...”, he commented, understood that So Eun has never kiss anyone before including her ex-boyfriend. Even though that they were in relationship but they never went any further than holding hands. Then So Eun bit her lips, embarrassed by her plain attitude before she shifted her eyes back on Jae Joong once he laughed.

“You know...skin ship is a must in relationship...then only your feeling will grow deeper for each other...”, he informed her but So Eun frowned to him.

“I don’t think I can agree with that...”, she replied, making Jae Joong to raise his eyebrow.

“Why not???”

“Because love should come from heart...not from the action...it depends on how much your heart is loving her...how sincere your feeling for her...only your heart will answer it...”, she explained to him and Jae Joong was again stuck by her words. He never falls for any girl before. Well, he did dating every y girl that suited his taste but he never really has feeling for them. So, Jae Joong wonders...how is it feels to fall in love with someone??? One true feeling like stated by So Eun just now. As that question lingered in his mind, he looked up again to So Eun who still enjoyed her meal.

“And have you feel that kind of love??? Irrevocably loving someone???”, he asked her so suddenly and it was her turn to stay silence. They gazed to each other; awkwardness wrapped them before someone called toward her.

“Kim So Eun sshi???”, and they instantly glanced beside the table to see a boy – he was smiling and waving down to So Eun. She automatically curved up a broad smile when she realized Kim Bum was the one who stood next to their table.

“Annyeong, Kim Bum sshi!”, she greeted him too and bowed her head. Kim Bum bowed back before he darted his eyes anxiously to Jae Joong. He was staring questioningly toward So Eun and Kim Bum as confusion drawn on his face. Did they know each other???

“So...what are you doing here, So Eun sshi???”, Kim Bum asked, changing his sight to So Eun again once he forced a smile toward Jae Joong. Jae Joong smirked silently as So Eun laughed.

“Nothing...I’m just having dinner with my friend...here, meet Kim Jae Joong...he is a Korean too...”, So Eun introduced him and Jae Joong held up his glass toward Kim Bum.

“Hi...”, he greeted, smiling plastically on Kim Bum as Kim Bum grinned to him.

“Nice to see another Korean buddy here...I’m Kim Bum...”, he told him in Korean language and suddenly his phone rang.

“Excuse me...”, Kim Bum smiled apologetically to So Eun and walked aside to answer his phone. As he talked, Jae Joong widened his eyes toward So Eun – she was too deep in staring dreamily on Kim Bum until she didn’t aware of Jae Joong’s murderous stare on her.

“Yah! Would you tell me who is he???”, Jae Joong asked for her explanation but instead of answering him, she nodded.

“I know, right??? He is so handsome!”, So Eun commented like Jae Joong just praised Kim Bum. He snorted and turned his head away. “I never say he is handsome, you idiot!”

That was when Jae Joong set his eyes on another tall figure belonged to a man who just walked into the restaurant. Jae Joong scanned him up and down and thought that, he was one of good looking guy too. As he watched him from afar, Kim Bum walked back to their table.

“Sorry...but it seems that I can’t stay here longer to talk to you...I’ve got a work to do...so I’ll excuse myself for now...”, he informed So Eun and she nodded to him even when she felt quite disappointed with it – she wished to see him longer than before. But when Jae Joong heard that Kim Bum was about to leave, he smirked and made a face that also meant, ‘just-get-lost-quicker-will-you?’

“Okay, it’s fine...”, So Eun replied him but Kim Bum smiled and pulled out something from inside his pocket. He put it down on the table as he pushed it toward her. So Eun dropped her eyes on it and saw a card.

“What...what is this???”, she asked, picking it up inside her hand as Jae Joong narrowed his eyes on the card too. Kim Bum laughed to them.

“It is an invitation actually...come and meet me at my birthday party...because I hope to see you more after this...”, he offered her and So Eun glittered up a beautiful smile on the card, she felt so happy that they got a chance to meet again. She nodded and looked up to Kim Bum back.

“Okay...I’ll see you there...you’re having your party here in Japan???”, she demanded for a confirmation from him and Kim Bum winked playfully to her. “Yes...do come around...”

“Em ehem! So Eun ah...it’s time to go back...”, Jae Joong interrupted their conversation and stood up to start leaving the restaurant. So Eun frowned to him.

“What??? But...wait!”, she said and hastily picked up the card before she followed him to stand up.

“I guess I’ll see you at your party, Kim Bum sshi...goodbye!”, she waved quickly to Kim Bum and bowed down to him. Then Kim Bum grinned, watching her from behind as she picked up her paces to catch for Jae Joong who insisted to walk faster ahead of her.

“Yah! Jae Joong, wait for me!”, she shouted at him, trying to run faster but suddenly her way was block by someone.

“Geez! You’re such a slow poke!”, Jae Joong hissed at her, stopped walking before the entrance door and he looked back to check on her. But he froze when he saw the handsome man that he recognized just now was standing in front of So Eun, preventing her from walking further away. So Eun was staring on him with wide eyes and shock face too as Kim Bum frowned from his place, watching So Eun with that man.

“So Eun ah...finally, I found you!”, the man said and grabbed her shoulders to suddenly hug her. So Eun, Kim Bum and Jae Joong widened their eyes in surprise when they realized that the man just simply hugged her in the middle of the busy restaurant. People around them have started to glance suspiciously too. So Eun tried to free her body from him but the man tightened his embrace on her.

“I miss you, So Eun ah...”, he whispered into her ear as So Eun spaced out blankly.

“Si Hoo ah...”, she slowly called out to him.

To be continued...

"Can a heartbroken girl like Kim So Eun falling irrevocably in love with a heartbreaker like Kim Jae Joong?"