This is Not The End but A Start to Our Irrevocable Love...

IRREVOCABLE...

 

IRREVOCABLE

Kim Jae Joong listened to the melody played from his cell phone. It had been ringing since his almost half an hour sitting here, inside the Sakura garden – the place where he first met with Kim So Eun. She left with the bus just now but Jae Joong never makes a move to be away from here. Instead, he just sat, staring with dull face on the Sakura trees surrounded around him. The night was cold as Jae Joong hugged his body whenever the breeze blew toward him. Then his phone rang again and Jae Joong finally gave up. He grabbed his phone out from his pocket and flipped to answer it at once.

“Kombawa...”, he greeted the girl from the other line in Japanese.

“Jae Joong...where are you, dear??? I’ve been trying to contact you but I can’t seem to reach you until now! Are you trying to avoid me???”, the girl asked him, slice of irritation could be heard in her voice. Jae Joong swallowed a lump of raw emotion and wished if he could just shut off the line. But he sighed the second after, he knew that he should make thing clear between them.

“Umika chan...”, he called out to her.

“Yes??? Can we meet now???”

“No...em...I think we should stop seeing each other because...I’m heading back to Korea, now...”, he told her, asking to end their less than a week relationship before the Japanese girl snapped loudly at him. “What???!!! Are you out of your mind??? But...but...I...”

“You’re a nice girl, Umika chan...and so I know that you deserve someone better than me...frankly speaking, I’m a playboy...I change my girlfriend every weekend...and I’m sure that you don’t wish to be in the list of girls that I had dumped...so, yeah...just forget about me and I am...extremely sorry to you...”, Jae Joong finished his words at once before he shut his phone. Then he put it down on the bench next to him before he bent down his head, covering his face inside his palms. He finally realized how jerk and cruel he was after all this time. He waited for about five minutes for the girl to call him back but she wasn’t and Jae Joong knew that he had successfully broke her heart, again.

Then he looked up to the dark skies. Everything was so dull except that the moon was shining its weak light down to the Earth from behind the cloud. It was spectacular – the view – but deep inside his heart, Jae Joong can’t feel nothing but loneliness. He knew that his heart was longing for someone to come back – the girl, the ugly duck – his Kim So Eun. Jae Joong lastly smirked and picked up his phone again. He dialed on a number, feeling like he couldn’t contempt his feeling anymore except to confess it to someone else but obviously not to her. She was gone – for another boy.

“Hello! Aozora FM here! This is DJ Ruka speaking and can I know who is on the line now???”, Kim So Eun was staring outside the window of the bus as she kept her ears listening to the radio. She frowned alone when the caller kept silence for a minute before So Eun heard the latter cleared his throat.

“Em...good evening, I’m Kim Jae Joong from Tokyo...”, So Eun immediately shifted her head toward the speaker inside the bus when she heard the name and the exact voice belonged to her friend, Kim Jae Joong.

“Oh, a foreigner??? What are you doing here in Japan??? Enjoy the country and the blooming spring???”, the DJ went on conversed with him as So Eun sat straight on her chair when he laughed but it turned out to sound bitter than his usual corky laugh.

“Yeah...I’m only here for a short visit...and of course I’ve fell in love with this beautiful country...not to mention about its pretty scenery, full with Sakura around me...”, Jae Joong gave out his opinion, laughing again as he twisted the little petal inside his palm gave by So Eun just now. The DJ cheered along with him.

“That’s great! Welcome to Japan then! So our slot today is about ‘A Magic in A Second’...okay, I know the title is kind of dramatic...”, and the DJ shared her laughter with the caller and So Eun also curved a thin smile when everyone inside the bus broke out laughing too – they were all listening to the radio program.

“...em...but, yeah...that’s what we’re going to talk...so what do you think about it, Mr. Kim??? A magic in a second...any thought about it??? Or maybe you wanna share with us anything extraordinary that had happened to you before that you think of it as something magic in your life??? Anything, sir...you can tell us...I’m sure there are many people out there wanna hear from you...”, the DJ continued and Jae Joong gulped down his throat again. He took a deep breath before he started to talk.

“Em...A Magic in A Second...I guess it’s happening to me right now...”, he answered and the DJ replied him with a ‘wow’. Jae Joong laughed shortly but he continued, “Yeah...I came here to date someone...I know, it’s a strange reason to travel to another country just to meet someone but that’s what I’ve been doing after all this time...honestly, I love to date many girls...because everyone thought that I look pretty hot to be a player...but now I just think that instead of being a hot stuff, I’m actually acting all jerk and crap...”

“Glad that you know...”, So Eun commented under her breath as she rolled her eyes. But she smiled again and folded her arms across her chest, listening to him.

“I never believe in such thing as love at the first sight...of course, it never happen to me...but maybe when people said that ‘you might find love in a place that you less expect’...that might be true to me because I experience it now...”, Jae Joong confessed inside the radio but So Eun frowned to herself. Was he talking about falling in love??? Right at this moment??? With who??? She thought dully but the DJ wolf-whistled to him.

“Auw...that sounds very sweet...wanna share with us??? Which part of your story that you think is magical to you??? Do you instantly falling in love with the girl??? Just in a second so that you thought of it as a magic???”, the DJ asked him again but Jae Joong chuckled.

“I’m not really taking such a short time to fall for her...but I have to admit that once I fell for her, I know that this feeling is going to stay longer in my heart...for I’ve never fall for anyone as irrevocable as this time...”, Jae Joong let of a long sigh after he said that but So Eun started to smell something different in his story. He did talk about being in ‘irrevocable love’ with a girl but Jae Joong never tells her who that girl would be. So Eun questioned inside her mind, who is it???

“Okay...so you fall for her...and how do you guys meet with each other???”, Jae Joong spontaneously let out funny laugh once the question was asked to him.

“She slapped me during our first met...”, So Eun widened her eyes as soon as her ears listened to his answer. The DJ and all the people inside the bus burst out laughing too.

“She slapped you??? Oh my...what a gut she had there...but why she did that???”

“It was because she saw me dumped a girl and she was in the middle of dealing with her own broken heart when her ex left her too...so she was kinda pissed off when she saw me...yeah...that was what happened to us...”, Jae Joong continued again and the DJ but So Eun never pay any attention on it because her mind started to puzzle by the story that he had been telling over the conversation.

“So...any message for that brave little missy who slapped a player likes you??? Hahahaha...you can tell her anything...she might hear you right now...don’t worry, our radio broadcast widely in Tokyo...and Aozora FM is quite popular, you know...”

“Hahahaha...I’m hoping that she never listen this...because she is a slow poke so she will easily lose her way if she ever know what I felt for her...”, Jae Joong talked like he had knew her forever because obviously he was right when So Eun started to shift uncomfortably on her seat now. She stared straight on the speaker, praying that she could summon Jae Joong to jump out from it and explain everything to her but nonetheless, she could only hear his voice.

“So...to this weirdo, ugly duck...I don’t want to mention her name...just...I hope to see you happy...even when you’re hurt before by your first love but just remember that there is always another new hope for you...so start over again...just keep your promise to be happy with him...and...I’m happy that I met you here...and thanks for teaching me to fall for you...you’re not an ugly duck...because in my eyes, everything about you is beautiful...and so I just wanna say that...I love you, irrevocably...”, So Eun gasped, covering with her palm as the DJ cut the line.

“Okay, everyone...that is a very touching confession from a Korean boy, Kim Jae Joong...hopefully the girl is willing to accept his feeling for her...like our slot’s title for today...Mr. Kim’s moment with her is very short but it is indeed, magical to him...so, a song dedicated to these love birds...a very meaningful song from a Korean group...Always There by TVXQ...enjoy!”, So Eun slowly leaned her body against the chair as the air inside the bus was filled with a soft, melancholic melody from the song.

Block the light, when you leave it should be dark...

Cover the sun, cause if you return I might look like a fool...

I sit and reminisce at the place where we made our promise...

Jae Joong kept his phone back inside his pocket and glanced around, scanning the whole area where he remembered So Eun made a promise to stay happy with Kim Bum toward him. Lastly, he smiled and stood up. Taking his deep breath, he started to walk away from the place where they first met and he knew that he wasn’t just leaving this place but he was also leaving his heart behind for her, his love for her and he had decided it – to be back in Korea, tonight.

This love that I feel for you, will I be able to share it with you?

So Eun put up her palm on her chest, feeling the piercing inside her heart. She started to feel that she was blind after all this moment with Jae Joong. She was too deep in concentrating about Kim Bum until she never sees the words in his eyes. The way he looked at her that also secretly telling her that he loved her.

Even if my memory was erased, I still won’t forget your face...

Your face is clear whenever I’m full of sad thoughts and tears...

Even if I’m emptied my heart, our memories will still hold its place...

Because I’m so lonely, so hurt...

You’re the only one I see...

A tear finally escaped from the corner of her eye but the bus stopped – signaling to So Eun that her time with Jae Joong was also stopped now. Once she steps out from the bus, she will direct her path toward Kim Bum. So what should she do now??? Can she still return to him??? Or that will be too irresponsible when she was once promised him to be happy with Kim Bum. So Eun breathed out heavily as she threw her sight out from the window, she realized that she had arrived in front of the hotel where Kim Bum’s birthday party took place. Pushing away her hesitation, she closed her eyes and wiped away her tears. Then she grabbed on the rail and pushed her body up to get down from the bus.

So Eun bit her lips, feeling that it was getting harder to breathe now. She tilted her head around but her vision became blurry and blurrier now.

“Oh, please...get a grip...”, So Eun moaned alone and she knelt down to the ground, rubbing her eyes aggressively with her hands – refused to cry. Then she tried to arrange her breathing so that it turned to calm again and when she did, she immediately stood up on her feet. So Eun gazed up to the exclusive hotel in front of her and she balled up her fists.

“There’s no turning back for you anymore...so you can’t regret on your decision, Kim So Eun...”, she whispered under her breath, encouraging herself before she nodded her head and walked inside.

*irrevocably*

So Eun could hear the booming music from the stereo even from the lobby itself. She looked down on the coat gave by Jae Joong to her before she swallowed hard and took it off, revealing her attractive and y pink mini gown with her perfect body curve. As soon as she gave the invitation card to the worker, she stepped inside the grand ball and started to gain so much attention as she made her way through the crowd. Everyone, boys and girls were all glancing their eyes to her because she looked like a fallen angel, falling from the sky. Even in her extravagant appearance, she seems to be lost among them. So Eun kept her face tight until she stopped walking when she landed her eyes on Kim Bum. There he was, standing next to the stage as he conversed happily with s. As thought that he could feel her radiant aura, Kim Bum simultaneously changed his sight to her. He curved his cute eyes smile to her before So Eun bowed down toward him. Then Kim Bum hastily excused himself from the group as he walked over to approach So Eun.

“Hello there, pretty...”, he greeted her and landed a kiss on So Eun’s forehead. She was kind of struck by his action but So Eun immediately arranged her face to smile.

“Annyeong...happy birthday...sorry if I’m late...”, she wished and apologized to him but Kim Bum pouted.

“Nah...it’s fine...the party haven’t start yet...so, wanna have a drink with me???”, he offered her and So Eun bit her lips, still doubting until she ended up nodding.

“Yeah...I would love to...”, she said and Kim Bum stretched out his hand toward her. So Eun stared down emptily on it but when Kim Bum cleared his throat, she grinned and slung her arm under his.

“So...where is my present???”, he asked her shamelessly and So Eun laughed. They took their stepped outside of the hall toward the swimming pool after Kim Bum picked the drinks for them.

“Unfortunately...I didn’t buy anything...I don’t really know what you want so...forgive me...”, So Eun was giving her honest answer too and Kim Bum nodded, still laughing.

“Apologize accepted...because to me, your existed tonight is a best gift for me...thanks for coming...”, Kim Bum suddenly commented and tugged So Eun on her arm, making her to stop walking. He was staring gently on her pretty face but So Eun just replied it with her uncertain look. He finally chuckled and placed away their glasses on a table beside them. So Eun watched his movement in silence before he pulled her shoulders to stand face to face with him.

“Let’s just be honest, shall we??? From the first time we met, I could see the different in you...you’re so beautiful actually, like tonight...but you never show off your Goddess appearance...that’s making you so different from any other women that I knew before...”, Kim Bum told her and So Eun simply curved a thin smile for him.

“Thank you...”, she said bitterly, feeling strange inside her heart. She should be happy on his comment but she wasn’t. Instead, she just thought of running away from here right now. But before she could take any action, Kim Bum offered his hand toward her.

“What???”, she asked and he grinned, entwined their palms as one. So Eun stayed silent and blinked on it.

“Will you dance with me???”, he leaned forward and whispered the offer into her ear but So Eun giggled and shook her head. “But there’s no music here...”

“Then you can always imagine it in your head...”, Kim Bum suggested, winking to her before he pulled her waist closer to him. As his right hand stayed circling her waist, his left hand entwined with her and he swayed their bodies together. They danced along the mute atmosphere around them. So Eun laughed and yelled a bit when Kim Bum let go of her waist and spun her body in a circle. They laughed again together when she was back inside his arms. But her smile didn’t last for long. So Eun dropped her eyes from Kim Bum’s face to his chest. Even when she was dancing with her dream boy, their bodies moving simultaneously but her mind can’t stop thinking about Jae Joong. She was still caught in confusion with his confession inside the radio just now.

“What are you thinking???”, she heard Kim Bum was asking her but as she gazed up to him, wanting to answer him, another voice interrupted between them.

“Darling, here you are...”, So Eun tilted her head and she looked through his shoulder toward a gorgeous young lady. She was grinning as she arranged her steps approaching them. Kim Bum laughed and he let go of So Eun, turning his body back to face the girl.

“Annyeong, Sica ah...you’re here...”, he said and So Eun watched in confusion when he gave her a welcome hug and briefly kissed the girl on her cheek. Then the couple turned back toward So Eun. She stood straight on her feet, hiding her hands behind her body as she crumpled it into a fist. So Eun tried to crack a smile for them but she felt it died again on her lips.

“So Eun sshi...meet my fiancée her, Jessica Jung...sooner she will become Jessica Kim...”, Kim Bum introduced the girl to her as he but So Eun watched in bitterness as Jessica elbowed him on his stomach, making Kim Bum to slowly howl in pain. Jessica smiled toward So Eun, waving her hand.

“Annyeong...nice meeting you actually...I’m not planning to marry him so instant but yeah, I’ve heard a lot about you from him...glad to know that at last, someone praised his artworks...”, Jessica commented, smirking to Kim Bum and he rolled his eyes. So Eun forced her face to fake a smile for them and she bowed toward her.

“Annyeong...I’m Kim So Eun...nice to meet you too...and yeah, his artworks are really good...”, So Eun replied again and the couple laughed together. Then they caught sound of someone announced from inside the hall. Jessica sighed and glanced back.

“Guess they need you inside now, Bum ah...let’s get inside...and So Eun sshi, come with us...”, she invited but So Eun immediately shook her head, refused to follow them.

“No...I want to stay here longer...just go first...I’ll come later...”, she assured them and Kim Bum nodded to her.

“Okay...I’ll see you again...come, baby...”, Kim Bum said, winking toward So Eun but he circled his arm around Jessica’s waist instead. His fiancee shrugged but she grinned and blew a kiss toward So Eun before she watched them leaving from behind. As soon as they entered the hall, disappearing behind the wall, So Eun closed her eyes. She let go of a heavy sigh and she kept her cold palms inside the Jae Joong’s coat that she still held in her arms. Turning her body back to face the swimming pool, she started to feel her eyes got warmer again.

“What are you doing here, fool???”, she mumbled alone under her breath, cursing on her foolish behavior when she realized that Kim Bum was already had his beautiful fiancée, that Jessica. Of course he won’t see her as nothing more than a friend that he accidentally bumped with. So Eun bit her lips, gathering her strength when she felt her body weaken under the disappointment.

Suddenly, she felt her fingers touched something inside the pocket. So Eun looked down and pulled out the thing. Once she opened her palm, her eyes landed on the puppet keychain caught by Jae Joong for her when they played inside the theme park. Her lips automatically curved into a warm smile when she remembered Jae Joong was comparing this doll with her. He said that both of them were ugly girls – neither human or doll. But So Eun weirdly found herself missing his bad words about her. Even though he always said something hideous about So Eun but she still appreciated it because she knew; only Jae Joong was being honest and sincere to her.

Lastly, when a tear rolled down to her cheek, So Eun hastily wiped it away and she scanned around her. She needs to get out from here now because she finally realized what was actually she had been searching after all this time. Kim Si Hoo, Kim Jae Joong and Kim Bum – she absolutely sure now which one was her real soulmate and she gonna confess to her Mr. Right. She will never let him go this time! So Eun decided determinedly as she grabbed tighter on the keychain and started to walk away.

*irrevocably*

“Yah! Where is So Eun???”, Jae Joong stopped walking when someone asked him from behind. He looked through his shoulder and he saw Si Hoo was jerking his eyebrow up to him. Jae Joong smirked, turning his body around.

“I thought I heard a dog barked to me...no doubt, it’s you...”, Jae Joong replied to him with his deadly comment and Si Hoo shot him a glare.

“Whatever...I’ve been waiting here for So Eun but she never show up...I contacted her phone but she never pick up too...and so I knew that you’re staying with her in this hotel so where is she now???”, Si Hoo headed straight to his business and Jae Joong chuckled upon listening to him compliance.

“Well, well, well...when she didn’t answer your call or she never make her way to see you, that is also her other words of ‘get lost’...so just do it as she said...get lost...”, Jae Joong answered him lazily, yawning and Si Hoo finally lost his patience. He groaned and grabbed Jae Joong on his collar, making all the people at the lobby glancing nervously toward them.

“What is your problem actually???!!!”, Si Hoo growled but Jae Joong fixed his stern look on him.

“None of your business is my problem...”, Jae Joong said calmly before he pushed his hands away from holding to his collar and he cleared his throat, smoothing down his shirt again.

“But...one thing that I hate the most is when you decided to throw someone away, you did it cruelly but a minute after that, you regretted it and begging to have her back...that’s not a man, you know...that’s just a coward! So when you chose to dump So Eun away...live up with your decision...let her go and move on with her life...plus, So Eun is happy now...even when she broke her heart for a like you but she tried her best to be positive...she is gaining a faith inside her heart to love somebody again and I will not let you destroy that! Just get over it...So Eun won’t come back to you!”, Jae Joong told him honestly from his heart and he put on his sunglasses back, exiting the hotel’s lobby. Si Hoo watched his steps from behind as he lost his own word. He knew that Jae Joong was right about it and so Si Hoo could only sighed in despair to himself. So Eun was gone and will never back to him – a fact that he will need to bear with from now on. Si Hoo massaged the back of his neck in frustration but he chose to leave the hotel too.

*irrevocably*

“Jae Joong ah!!!”, So Eun shouted as she burst in running through the door into the room. She stopped panting as her eyes went on searching around their hotel room. He was supposed to be here but So Eun caught only emptiness inside it.

“Aigoo...where are you Jae Joong ah???”, she asked under her breath as she slammed her body down to the floor. So Eun sat there, still panting because she was running unstoppably from Kim Bum’s birthday party until she reached here. She wanted so bad to see Jae Joong again because she finally realized that it was him that her heart was longing for – her true and only love, Kim Jae Joong. So Eun thought and moaned desperately as she hugged her legs to her chest and buried her face between her knees.

“Where is he??? Please...I want to see him...I need to see him now...”, So Eun pleaded again, starting to feel like crying again but she immediately stopped herself as she stood up again. She racked her brain for something and burst out running down toward the lobby.

“Excuse me...did Mr. Kim Jae Joong from room 221 contact the reception for anything??? Asking for food orders or room cleaning...whatever...but have he make any call here???”, So Eun asked the receptionist desperately as she frowned to her. The receptionist nodded and held up her hand, asking So Eun to wait. She checked inside her PC before she shook her head toward her.

“No, miss...I’m sorry but Mr. Kim had checked out from the room...he just said to leave the room for another girl...”, the receptionist informed her and So Eun instantly felt her knees gone weaker now. But she held tighter to the counter as she gulped down .

“Then...do you know where he go??? How long have he checked out from here???”, So Eun tried to ask again and the receptionist smiled, shaking her head again.

“Sorry, miss...but we don’t know where Mr. Kim heading to after he left the hotel...em, he just checked out for about 30 minutes ago...”, she told So Eun and she closed her eyes, sighing in despair.

“Thank you...”, but So Eun bowed to her the moment she opened her eyes and the receptionist watched questioningly as So Eun took her weak steps away from the front counter. She ended up landing her on the couch around the lobby as she stared outside the hotel. She knew that Jae Joong was leaving everything to go back to Korea. So Eun took a deep breath, feeling the pain inside her heart as thought it was sliced into thousands pieces by a sharpest knife. Now, she was completely lost. She lost her only chance to tell him the truth that she loves him too and she knew that she will never be able to meet Jae Joong again. Lastly, she stood up from the couch and arranged her robotic paces out from the hotel. So Eun refused to cry here so she just needs to find a place in order to comfort her broken heart for this second time.

*irrevocably*

Kim So Eun was smiling alone when she recalled the moments from the very start she met Jae Joong. She remembered landed her palm on his cheek out of her anger toward his playboy bratty attitude. Then she remembered again when they accidentally shared the same hotel room. Jae Joong used to call her ‘an ugly duck’ because So Eun was a failure when it came to fashion. She remembered him badmouthing her on her every action but hidden behind his stubbornness was his kindheart who had brought her out from her dull world before. He changed her life entirely – he taught her to be strong, he healed her from her broken heart and he showed her how to shine brightly in front of everyone by her prettiness. And it was also him that had made her to believe in love again.

So Eun sighed loudly. She would never choose to fall for someone back if it wasn’t Jae Joong who encouraged her. But now when she finally realized the sincere feeling in her heart, he was gone. So Eun felt her tears flowed out again at the thought and she kept on walking until she found herself stopped inside the Sakura garden that she first met with him. She glanced around through her teary eyes, it was empty here tonight. She saw no one but only she was standing there and finally, So Eun decided to stay there for a while. She arranged her steps toward the nearby bench but she gasped, stopped walking.

“Jae...Jae Joong ah...”, Jae Joong was stuck and he immediately raised up his head. His eyes grew wider when So Eun was the one who filled inside his sight right now. He saw her walking out from the dark shadow before she stopped a few steps away from him. Her face was drenched with tears and Jae Joong flinched at the thought that she might be disappoint by Kim Bum.

“Why are you crying again??? Did he reject you???”, Jae Joong opened his mouth, asking her but So Eun shifted her eyes down on his luggage placed beside the bench.

“You’re really leaving, don’t you???”, she asked him back and Jae Joong chuckled.

“I dumped my latest girlfriend so I guess I need to find a Korean girl as the new one...”, he smirked at his own idea and suddenly So Eun ran toward him.

“Woah!”, he slightly shouted as soon as So Eun crushed her body to him and locked her hands around his shoulders, she hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulders instead. Jae Joong got stiff for a minute but he relaxed again and slowly closed his hands around her waist. He brushed his cheek on her hair while he heard So Eun was asking him.

“Then...if you’re looking for a Korean girlfriend...can I be the one???”, she suddenly slipped the question to him and Jae Joong once again widened his eyes in shock.

“What???”, he said absentmindedly but So Eun let him go, she pushed her body backward a bit so that she could stare on his face clearly again.

“I heard you...all that you said to the DJ...and honestly, I hate it! Why don’t you tell me earlier before I go to Kim Bum??? Why did you let me go and ignored your feeling??? You’re such a stupid, pig-headed you know!!!”, So Eun released out her anger toward him while punching his chest. Jae Joong bit his lips, hesitated before he caught her hands inside his palms.

“I’m sorry...but I don’t have any right to ruin your happiness with Kim Bum...”

“But you already ruined it! Because Kim Bum is engaged to somebody else and his fiancée is pretty! Way prettier than me! But I don’t give a damn to it anymore when I saw her because all that I think is you...I can’t let you out of my mind, Kim Jae Joong!”, she cried her heart out to him and Jae Joong felt his sight smoothened on her pretty face.

“I can’t let you out of my mind too, Kim So Eun...”, he repeated and rested his forehead on her, hugging her waist closer to him as So Eun grabbed on his collar – never want to let him disappear from her again.

“The irrevocable love that you told the DJ...it’s about us, right???”, So Eun managed to ask him between her sobs and Jae Joong pouted.

“Yeah...”, he agreed, smiling sheepishly as he moved his hands up to cup her round face. He lifted up his forehead from her and they stared to each other.

“Say it again...”, So Eun demanded. “What???”

“Say it again in front of me of what you said to the radio...”, she pressed to him again and Jae Joong chuckled. But he slightly nodded to her and cleared his throat.

“Kim So Eun...”

“Yes...”

“I love you...irrevocably...”, he confessed to her but So Eun shook her head as she laughed in her tears.

“I know that I’m putting a risk to myself for agreeing with a heartbreaker like you but...Kim Jae Joong ah...I love you too...irrevocably...”, she whispered and Jae Joong laughed along. He immediately landed his lips on her without warning, making So Eun to freeze for a minute but she started to feel the delight sneaking into her body as Jae Joong brushed his lips gently on her. A minute or two or more after that, they pulled away to smile broadly at each other.

“So...do you still want to go back to Korea now???”, So Eun started to ask and Jae Joong grabbed her hand to entwine it together with his palm.

“Of course...”, he gave her a nod but So Eun hissed in annoyance.

“For what??? I thought we...”

“Of course we need to go back to Korea, you idiot! Because I want to marry you...I need to marry you so now let’s move!”, So Eun widened her eyes as she heard him but she let Jae Joong dragged her body to start walking.

“But...but...”, she tugged his sleeve to make him stop but Jae Joong shot her a murderous glare from the corner of his eyes.

“Why??? Don’t you want to marry me???”, he guessed to her and So Eun fiercely shook her head.

“No! It’s not what I mean...I mean it’s too fast and...I haven’t finish with my research yet...”, she complaint but Jae Joong rolled his eyes and resumed walking.

“Don’t worry about that...you can write your article when we travel around the world for our honeymoon later...now let’s get back first...because I want to marry you and have and have babies...”, So Eun widened her eyes as Jae Joong continued blabbering around.

“WHAT???!! ??? BABIES!!! NO!!!”

*irrevocably*

*SO EUN

Well, that was how our simple love story started but sometimes with a small step can lead you to a very big possibility. And guess what, I’m still wondering about one question since I started to date him until I was officially being his wife now – can a heartbroken girl like me, falling irrevocably in love with a heartbreaker like him??? The answer was yes because right now...I was raising our cute 6 years old twin with him and so I thought, our love will stay like this till the end because – it was so irrevocable.

-The End-

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you to each of my readers that willing to read, subscribe, comment and upvoting for

IRREVOCABLE

Hope you guys will also continue to support

reddishDaisy_95

in her writing!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

See you guys in my other stories!!!

*bow*

^_^