Fact

--Spirit--

Chapter 5 **Final**

The light of the sun is shining through the window to wake a man who is in bed where he is sleeping peacefully on. He slowly covered his eyes and turned to see a girl who was still sleeping next to him.. Her bent-eyelashs ...her soft lips are so kissable.... Jungshin smiled and gave her a morning kiss on the lips. It's been a month that they lived together a month ago.

" Good morning~ kkkk "
Eunjung opened her eyes and hit Jungshin gently.

" You took advantage from me, bad boy ..." Eunjung smiled then got up.

On the road of overcrowded , Jungshin is hand in hand with Eunjung happily. They played games, They laughed together... They watched movie together ... And they were sitting together and watching people as they were waiting for the firework would begin in several minutes more., it's lovely weekend.

" Eunjung..... Wait here, I will be back soon ^^ " Jungshin said and left Eunjung alone at a bench.

" Eunji... Are you happy with him until forget me? "

Soohyun popped in front of Eunjung with a smiling .
" Soohyun... " Eunjung frowned that Soohyun was here too.

" Go with me " he pulled her hand.
" ya... Be gently! "

Soohyun is looking to the river while Eunjung is holding her hands .
" Did you do as I told you? "
" I did... And everything will be done on Sunday. And here, the 'Girl in Dream' that Jungshin wrote " she gave flash USB to him.
" You did great job " he took it then pulled Eunjung into hug.
" Remember... I always love you and we need to revenge him... Let him pay back what he did to your sister who is also my beloved friend too... "

"...." Eunjung was in silent... Her feeling was in messy... She doesn't feel comfortable to be with Soohyun as before. In fact, Eunjung who is the real Eunji didn't break up with Soohyun. She lied Jungshin in that time to start her plan with Soohyun to Jungshin.

~Ring Ring Ring~

" Yeoboseyo ..." Eunjung answered.
( Where are you? I'm trying to find you ! ) Jungshin said as he was looking around into crowd around him.

" Sorry, I went to restroom "
( I'm waiting you )
[ Ended the calling ]
" You can go now " Soohyun said to her before head down to kiss her, but Eunjung pushed Soohyun unconsciously .
" I'm going " She went away .
Soohyun looked at her with a smirk.


" Jungshin... I'm sorry" Eunjung called a man who is holding a big Teddy .
" It's ok... I forgive you.. Look up! :D " He pointed up to the sky as the fireworks were shooting up and showed the texture | Happy Birthday | .
Eunjung blinked her eyes as looking up to the sky... She felt so happy...and she shed tears in the same time...
" I give you " he gave Teddy to her.
"..." She didn't say anything but hugged him tightly.
-------
-Next Day-

Jungshin and Eunjung went to work together as usual. Eunjung had a glance at Jungshin who was typing silently. His typing sound went louder and louder which was strange since he had never type loudly like this before. Jungshin's lips turned to pale as didn't drink 3 days. Eunjung realized that her plan worked now... So what did she do to him?

-In the elevator-
There are only Eunjung and Jungshin in the elevator . They kept quiet and Jungshin kept holding Eunjung's hand. He started to hold her hand tighter as he felt the blur in his eyes.

" Jungshin... Are you ok? " Eunjung tried to pull het hand from Jungshin because it's hurt that he squeezed .
" I'm ok... " He felt thirsty and the heat up in his body.

" I have something to tell you "

" What is it? " Jungshin looked to Eunjung.

" Let's break up " She said and looked up to Jungshin a bit before leaving the elevator.

" Have you ever loved me? It's too much ... Since we didn't even argue and yesterday we had good time together... " he grabbed her wrist hardly.

" ya~ it's hurt...free me " Eunjung tried to take his hand off.

" Tell me why??? " he showed dead glare to her.

" So why didn't you tell me why when you left me in the past too???? " She yelled.

"...." he said nothing and glared her with the tear in his eyes. He stepped back a bit. He didn't know how to say... He didn't know why he can't control his lip to say now... Eunjung's figure started to be blur...
The girl who he was seeing now was a long hair girl with red clothes...

" Ah! " he looked at her with big eyes as she is bending her head down while the hair straigt down ...
Jungshin ran away crazily in the condo. On the way, are low light with green light.... No people even a head... He didn't know why he can't control himself. He felt the cold from his head to the bone ... His lip turned to no blood and trembling... He was hiding near the corner of one room.
Tok tok tok... [ sound of knocking the door ]
Jungshin hugged his knee as slowly looked to the place where the sound from...
There is a figure in a black closed hidden face who is knocking Jungshin's room. Jungshin slowly got up and run to downstairs while that stranger walked slowly to him with the long knife is crashed to floor...
" Help me! " He shouted loudly and knocked all the rooms, but no one answer ... The lights are shaking made the night more horrible... He never thought it really happened to him.,, he wrote horror novel, but the ghost ... He also afraid of.., he is pressing elevator rapidly when the strange man slowly walk to him with his knife ...

" Hurry up! " he yelled to elevator.

" Jungshin! Come in ! " Mika pulled him into the elevator after it is opened.

Jungshin breathed heavily as his sweat falling down ...
" Why are you here? I remembered we already take you to Seoul museum..."
" Eventhough, my spirit still be with you to help you since we were in curse in the past "
" You meant ..... "
" I have my reason ... You should remember the sprit of ghost can't do anything on human unless the human don't have strong feeling and fell in dark trick till lose the spirit...only the evil spirit in human body that more scary than the ghost "

" I don't get what did you say ! I felt so thirsty... I felt like I am a drug addict now..." Jungshin held his head.
" calm down ... We will be out from this dark trap... "
Mika looked to Jungshin with worried ...
They ran together , but the more they run the more they at the same place.

" Mika... We are in the same place again... "
They looked to each other then there was a short hair girl in white clothes is creeping toward them as the blood dropped ...
Tok...
Tok...
Tok...
" Go back to your room ! " Mika dragged him to room which isn't far away.
" but, Mika! You are ghost why can't you do anything to them?! "

" I told you, I am only soul.. I can't do anything to stop those people with evil heart... I can only tell you the way ...and they have a ghost hunter "

" I think in our room is more safe! Cuz it's electronic door" Jungshin said the password then Mika pushed Jungshin to the room, but suddenly there was a rope tied to Mika's neck and dragged her as she fell down to floor...

" Ahhhhhhhh!!!! " She yelled as the rope burned her soul.
" Mika !!!! " Jungshin was about to get out from room , but the door is closed...

....hours passed...
Jungshin is holding his knees...
" Eunjung....Mika..... " he called her name again and again...as no soul...
He was so afraid of the sound of crashing door ....
It's already quiet now...
He slowly get off the bed and went to the fridge...
" Milk! Water! ...,"
In the fridge were nothing...

" Ahhhhhhhh! Where? Where? I'm dying ! " He threw everything till the room messy, and the papers flew over the room...
He went to kitchen and drank the water machine, but he vomited out.
He smelt something like he used to drink...
It's a pack of powder...
Then he quickly eat it...
He smiled then laid his back to wall.

~ Ring Ring Ring~

( Sorry the number you called is no answer...)

" Ah! Jungshin! Why don't you pick the phone? " Yonghwa called to Jungshin. Yonghwa and Doojoon are on the way to Jungshin's condo.

" Jungshin !!!! " Doojoon knocked his door, but no one opened ...
Yonghwa called to condo manager to bring the key...

" Jungshin! " they went to his bed room then the kitchen...
" what's happened ! " Doojoon looked around with the messy things in the room. Then they saw him...
" Eunjung broke up with me.... T_T " he said again and again...

" I supposed she killed you... and she isn't Eunjung"

Yonghwa looked at Doojoon as they shake head...

Day by Day...
Jungshin stayed only in his room. The patient room...in hospital. Jungshin is found that he had drug a week ago ... He knew everything now...
She isn't Eunjung... But why did his heart fell for her so deeply now? Eunjung died .... He blamed himself everyday that he left her... She had a kid with him, but he didn't know and left her... He looked at their dairy book then to his note for story....
" I will go to meet you, my cursed love... Mika...Eunjung "


Yonghwa was walking happily to Jungshin's room to tell him about the good news that he became a sub-head of investigator .
He opened the door by there was a basket of fruit in hand.
" Jungshin...! !!!! " Yonghwa dropped the basket and shouted loudly when he saw Jungshin was laying on bed and his wrist was bleeding ....
" How can this happened?!!! Jungshin ~ Wake up! Doctor!!!! Help!!! "


After her plan was completed, Eunji or fake Eunjung went to Japan .

" Eunjung... I revenged for you... I won't make anyone look down on you or our family... " A lady with big glasses in a black outfit is putting down flower to a grave.

" Even it's hurt to do, but finally I can do it..."

After that night, Eunjung ( Eunji ) left Seoul and departed to Tokyo. Her plan was done. No one found her from now. She is back to her magic trick life in Japan and stopped living in Korea.
She didn't live with Soohyun anymore, since she knew her heart doesn't have him... She made him become well-known by Jungshin's own writing that she stole. She did too much to Jungshin , but the devil in her heart to revenge for her sister is bigger.
Weeks ago, Eunji tried to be with Jungshin to make him fall for her deeply and deeply, but she also fell for him unconsciously too.... Soohyun gave her a kind of mental drug that no color to put in Jungshin water and milk. She did it. A week after drug filled in his body, it will be reaction. If they did this, no one knew them did this trick and they wouldn't be arrested too.

- 1 years later -

" Kim Soohyun who is a well-known writer is arrested due to his copying and the murder in the past 3 years " sound from the TV made Eunji dropped her cup of tea.

" The painter girl who was a college student in Japan that died by considered as suicided is found now... Kim Soohyun is the cruel murderer ....."

Eunji's ears started to be deaf abd her eyes started to be blur....

-Flashback to the past 3 years-

Jungshin and Eunjung was a lover 1 year. They loved each other so much, but through the outside they didn't show to people. One day, Jungshin slept with Eunjung a night accidentally after the party, they both were drunk. Kim Soohyun was Eunjung's neighbor and her classmate. Soohyun hated Jungshin so much that he dared to take Eunjung's heart because she was his crush.In Soohyun's eyes, Jungshin was his big enemy in both job and love life. Soohyun made a trick on Jungshin by getting closer and closer to Eunjung to make him jealous. One day, Soohyun used ual powder in Eunjung's food when he visited Eunjung who stayed alone in the house after her mom had a trip to province with neighbors. Jungshin visited Eunjung in that time and found them...
Jungshin was in painful both work and love, he decided to separate with Eunjung for a while.
Eunjung agreed in that time without asking why, because she felt she guilty to him even it was the most pain in the heart of leaving. After Jungshin left a few days, Eunjung was sick and vomitted. She went to meet doctor and he told her that she was pregnant 3 weeks ago. She called to Jungshin, but no answer. Jungshin changed his number. Soohyun tried to comfort her . Eunjung told him that she was pregnant. Soohyun thought that it was his kid, so he said he would have responsible with her to be the kid's father. She pushed Soohyun and denied him. She said she would wait Jungshin to return back . Soohyun felt hurt and angry after knowing the kid was Jungshin's and Eunjung always denied his propose...so....
One day, Eunjung was standing alone on the 2nd floor which the top of painting building. She closed her eyes and turned face up to the drop of raining which was caressing her face...to over her body. She missed the rain...she missed Jungshin...
Kim Soohyun looked at Eunjung with cold face from inside. He walked to her without shoes. His hand slowly to her back...

" Who? " she looked back to Soohyun then he put down his hand.

" why are you here? It is raining " Eunjung looked up to him.
" I... I love you , can you forget him? Be my wife " Soohyun gave her the last occasion ...

" No... I don't want to marry with other... I had baby with him.., only man is Jungshin "

" I don't know why I always lose him... If I can't have what I want, he can't have that too... "

" what are you saying...Soohyun?... " Eunjung glared to Soohyun.
" I'm sorry...but I love you... " he pushed Eunjung...
" Ahhhhhhhh~ " she yelled then the tear drop out from her eyes as looking up to Soohyun...

Deb! [ sound of falling ]
the blood....was melting into the rain.....Soohyun closed his eyes.....and throw Jungshin's photo down.....
Eunji came back from Korea to Japan. Soohyun started to catch her heart and planned to destroy Jungshin....

-End Flashback-

The wind is blowing as the leaves are dancing . The fresh air blows the hair, share the mood....
A man with a gentle smile was sharing the sadness to people...
One year ago that Jungshin died...
" You are crazy man... You always angry bird to me... But you too always cheer me up.., " Yonghwa is crying while burning money and something...

" here, I give you dollars to visit around the world... To build your own company of novel ... Here the girl, she is pretty and kind not devil as someone you loved.., I spent long time to take her for you.., " he burned a doll... Doojoon pat Yonghwa's back.

" He will be the most happy man in next life... Let's go " DooJoon

They got up and about to leave.,. They saw a woman in hat with black glasses is holding a teddy bear. They looked to each other without saying... It need to stop everything now...
She gulped then passed them, but Yonghwa caught her hand.

" kept this.... "
Then they left.
Eunji looked at the red book. In the book, there are Jungshin's handwritten. [ Spirit and Evil ]

" I'm sorry.... I made you died... This Teddy .,, you gave me... I am so bad... I will give this Teddy bear another to you one too... To give you back what I did to u... I will pay you back next life... The next life, all the painful... I-I'm really sorry.... Hik hik hik... " She cried as kneeling down in front of the grave .

After everything revealed, there is only the regret thing .., Kim Soohyun shot himself on the head in the prison...

Yonghwa and Doojoon becomes well-known men in society...

Ham Eunji... The best magic trick and painter.... in Japan....
In her room...
She is painting a Romeo and Juliet for the competition about love . The room is lighting only from her lamp on the table...

[ sound of opening pages of book ]
Eunji stopped her painting and went slowly to living room....
Then there was a paper blowing to her hand.,,
The red letters are writing...

' There weren't spirit in the world .., I always say... But I tried to imagine... But the spirit can't hurt human if human doesn't fall in to magic or dark dream... Only the devil in human mind that the worst one in the world... The more thing .... Killed...because of love... Can you finish the story for me....? ' After reading, Eunji looked into the room with strong eyes...
The man is sitting on a couch and writing book crazily....by his hair hid his face....
He turned her face to Eunji with smile...

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! "
*
*
*
*
Jungshin is holding a little boy hand who is holding hand Eunjung and they walk together to the bright life before smiling back to readers Y.Y

-The End-

Finally I can finish this kind of messy short story ^^
I am sorry for making readers don't really understand the story line kkkk...
It's my 3rd short story that I finished ^^
I hope you give me the comment about this story...
Can? Y^Y
Thanks for reading :3
And sorry for some secne xD