Ex Girlfriend

--Spirit--

 

 

 

Since that night was happened… Eunjung made Jungshin feels anxious and wants to meet her again, but he couldn’t believe that night would happen…and there was a strange voice frighten him. Jungshin sighed after he couldn’t write anything, it’s because he is thinking of those words from secret voice. Jungshin stood up and went to kitchen for drinking milk as his habit…

 

Krerk!!! [sound of thing dropped]

Jungshin walked slowly to his bed room… what was unexpected …there was a figure of a lady who was sitting…her back faced him and her long hair was straight down…she was combing her hair repeatly… Jungshin had a little anger…

“ Who are you? Who let’s you here? “ Jungshin walked to that strange lady…

“ hehehe…” she laughed at a bit…

“ Get Out Now! “ Jungshin caught her shoulder, but her hand dropped to the floor as many worms in that hand…

“ HA!!!!!!!!!!!” Jungshin fell down to floor with horrible of what he was seeing…

“that girl…must to…DIE..!!! hahaha..” she turned her face slowly to Jungshin…and showed her disgusting look to him…

“ NO!!!!!!!!!!!” the shouted voice resounded in the room…

 

Jungshin’s POV

I opened eyes suddenly… sweat was watering over my face after I woke up from the nightmare… I had never felt horrible like this as I dreamt before… I looked at the clock… It’s just  8am… why does my head so pain? And why did I have a crazy dream?._. The dream happened as if it were really happened… I dreamt that I met my ex girlfriend and slept with her…and one more thing, there was a ghost came and warned me=_+

After departing Nagasaki, I didn’t continue the trip to Tokyo with Yonghwa and DooJoon, because I was lazy to go clubbing with them, so I just made an excuse that my mom who is living in Paris, will visit me. Today I need to join an exhibition of painting and writing at Blue Moon Hall. I pulled black long sleeved shirt and black long jeans out to wear it for this event… Before leaving I looked up to a picture of painted Mika which hanged on the wall…

“ Please take care my room,Mika kkkk” I joked..

 

_Blue Moon Hall_

The exhibition didn’t start yet, but I wanted to take a look on what people prepared before the event… My books are already prepared by company, so I have nothing to do. I come here in purpose to have a friendship with painters or artists for collaboration in future work. When I was looking all paintings which were hanging on the wall, I saw a frame of painting was about to fall on a girl who was absorbed in reading a book…

“ Look!!!!” I ran to hug her as pulling away from that painting that was falling down….

Kreang!!!! [ sound of painting fell ]

My heart is pumping fast and I feel so warm without reason… It was like the hug of the past 3 years ago….

“ What are you doing!!!?” she pushed me hardly … her expression on the face is angry toward me…she is… when I look and look at her,my heart is skipping…

Eunjung, a girl with mystery inside… no one can know her mind easily that what was she thinking of… she doesn’t talk… our eyes keeps crushing each other… the more she looked at me, the more I wanted to hug her tightly…but it cannot happen… we broke up 2 years ago.. I made she hurt… I slapped myself… yeah this is not a dream…

“ ah! You both knew each other?” manager Jinhyuk came and pat my back

“ no… I don’t know him ^_^” she smiled… I looked at her and she smiled to me as if we never knew each other..

“oh…! So I would to have a introducing.. he is a well-known writer, Lee Jungshin whose nickname Untouchable and she is Ham Eunjung who is an artist from Japan”

“ hello, Nice to meet you J “ she bowed as greeting

“yes… nice to see you again…” I wanted to say this out..

The ceremony was finished…but my legs are still walking around to find someone… Ham Eunjung, my ex girlfriend… I really want to talk with her again… finally I found her… she is wearing simple clothes which wrapped her neck by a scarf. She is talking with a man. What is the relationship between she and Kim Soohyun? I about walk to her, but…

“ you did well J “ Soohyun said and kissed her forehead… she looked so happy.. I gulp and turned my way to other place, I am a selfish man who wants to get her back since I am the one who asked her to break up  1st… but I still don’t have any girlfriend yet…

3rd Person’s POV3

When Jungshin walked away… he didn’t know that Eunjung was also glancing his back … she let a little smile on the face and walked with Soohyun who is her boyfriend…

( The time… finally I met you…) Eunjung  thought…

 

Jungshin’s POV

These days I don’t have mood to do anything, I feel so stress… especially when I saw Eunjung was with Soohyun who always visited her at office. Eunjung and I work together in the office, yeah Eunjung is my partner in this project. She draws the picture followed my story that I wrote, sometimes my idea doesn’t work , she also helped me the idea… now it is 7pm already.. we worked over-time a little bit because to finish a book of story…

“you are tired now”  I said while preparing the stuffs

“ I get used to this” she smiled and for leaving

“ Eunjung… can I chat with you about something which isn’t related to our project?”

“er…why not? But now it is already night, and everyone left”

“ mmm… ok, we can talk on free time… does you boyfriend come to pick you up yet?” I looked at her, but she kept silent.

“ I’m sorry that I bothered you” I smiled and left…

 

CHU!!! [ sound of raining ]

When I was driving  out the garage, the rain started to rain that made my mood really … I was driving passed by the company and I saw a lady was holding her hand… I stopped car in front of her…

“ Boyfriend didn’t come?” look at her… she always keep her face cool.

“maybe after the rain stops, he will come” it’s too late night, if a girl is waiting here alone, she maybe in danger… her boyfriend should come her early…

“ get in my car now, I will pick you home then call your boyfriend later”

“ I think it is kinda wrong….” She stuttered , but she still be in my car…hehe

We didn’t talk after I drove 10 minutes ago…

“ are you still angry me?” I parked a car

“…” she didn’t say anything, but I saw she was squeezing her shirt tightly…

“ sorry…. In that time, I was really stress and … I didn’t have time for you , so I decided to choose the breaking up a while… for 2 years ago I also was finding you, but I had no answer about you… now I met you”

“ why did you find me?” she turned her face to me,  her eyes are fill with tear..

“ did you forget? I said we broke up just for a while to take a time to teach heart… broke up long time ago, I knew myself that there is only you, the shadow of Ham Eunjung  who is a girl with mysterious look who always appears in my mind… I am also happy to see you  had a new boyfriend who is better than me..” I feel like the is a stone in my chest >_<

“ since the breaking…. You don’t have any girlfriends?”

“ no…” I face to her… the coldness of air conditioner plus the freeze of raining cannot warmed my heart which is rapidly pumping … want to hug her tightly in my chest and I want her to be mine forever…

“ Soohyun …and I fought….and…” she said softly while looking outside. I can’t take my eyes off her face to wait what will she continue …

“ we broke up…” she smiled at me… I can smell that she is crying in the heart which covering her sadness by her cool face… I thought that they broke up was just because of me kkk… I don’t say anything and hugged her gently … caressing her soft bright hair… sniff the attractive smell of the shampoo she used…

“ you can borrow my shoulder to cry on…  I can hug you to give the warm..” she started to cry softly… I closed my eyes … listen to her crying… I am also hurt as she is…

3rd Person’s POV

Eunjung was whimpering .. in her eyes filled with the pain and the feeling that no one can understand… her hand held Jungshin’s hand tightly.

“ finally, I also meet you now..”

Jungshin was pushe slowly…

“ Did you break up with Soohyun because of me?” Jungshin asked this question is just want to release his wonder… Eunjung  burst into laugh.

“hahaha… do you think I am really crazy to do so?” she glared Jungshin

“ah.. sorry… I – I just wanna make joke kkk” Jungshin felt embarrassed and tried to make up his words. Eunjung put her finger on Jungshin’s lips.

“shhh… you are not wrong.. I am really crazy that I can’t forget you…you are bad guy ..Lee Jungshin” her hand is sliding down slowly to put on Jungshin’s left chest. His breathing is almost skip because of Eunjung’s action… his heart is rapidly pumping till hear the sound…

Dok dak dok dak… [sound of heart]

 “ Do you really still love me?”  she smiled coldly

“ I really want you back to me…and I love you”

“ if I want you heart… will you give me?” her face is closer and closer to Jungshin’s

“ I will give you even my life”

Eunjung’s sharp eyes are looking into Jungshin’s eyes deeply as finding out something… her soft lips pressed to Jungshin’s lips gently… they closed their eyes to receive the hot breath and the warm kiss from each other… Jungshin felt that Eunjung was very very squeezing his left chest till he can feel her finger’s nail stab in his while the kissing go more seductively …

“ look at your hand,Mr Lee” Eunjung pulled away and slowly pushed Jungshin after his hand slided into her shirt.

“ you are really bad boy J “ Eunjung ruffled her hair and sit simply

“ I’m sorry..” Jungshin feel guilty , but Eunjung pinched his nose..

“ I’m sleepy… let’s go home”

“ where are you staying?”

“ Seoul Town, 102nd floor”

“ you are also stay in there too?!” Jungshin exclaimed

“ yes, why?”

“ I also stay  in there too, but I am living in 85th floor”

“ so, great “

“ why I haven’t seen you?”

“ I just came here weeks ago,how can you see me?”

“ ok…. I can go by myself J and thank you for the taking me home” Eunjung said when the elevator stopped at 85th floor.

“ so… take care ^_^”

 “ yes, I know… good night “ she waved as the elevator closed.

Jungshin walked slowly to his room.. people already in the room, along the way to his room is so quiet… he is about to unlock his room..but there is a light out from his room and I can saw a shadow of someone as walking…he remembered before he left his room, he already switched the light off… he gulp and he heard there were other sound of footsteps walking slowly to him…

[sound of footsteps]

They getting nearly and nearly Jungshin now……………………………………………………….

Kreb!!!! [ sound of closed door]

“ heuy!!!” Jungshin opened and closed the door quickly before thoe strange footsteps near him…

In the room is dark..not bright as what he saw from the door hole… maybe he dreamt again? He rubbed his eyes and switch the light on… he breath in and out of relieved… He smiled when he thought about Eunjung.. he touched his lips and dropped himself to bed… the cold breeze touched his face and sending the shiver to his bone…..O.O

JUngshin open eyes widely and slowly turned to look something beside him….

It’s a lady with long hair is sleeping and he can see only her back…

“ ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!”