The Girls in The Picturs

--Spirit--

 

Title:Spirit
Genre: Horror,romance 
Characters: 
Lee Jungshin , Ham Eunjung, Park Jiyeon, Jung Yonghwa, Yoon DooJoon
 
Please like this page: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=108757065881964&refid=5
____________________
 
CHAPTER 1
 
 
 
,Kreung!!!>>>Kreung!!!>>>Kreung!!! [Alarm is ringing]
 
“ Ha! OoO” a man who was sleeping on bed, sat up and opened his eyes big as if he were in danger. He looks at the clock, it is 7.19 am. He always get up in this time to prepare himself before go to have a meeting or go to the company. He needs to have a long sleep to dream about the story in his dream, sometimes he sleeps till 11am if his dream isn’t finished…if he awake , he will drink milk and sleeps again to continue the story in his dream ,so when he gets up again ,he writes all what he dreamt into a book… yeah, he is a writer who is staying alone and likes dreaming.
 
“ Jungshin! Why did you go home without telling me last night? Hyorin was looking for you” a man with blonde hair put his hand on the taller man.
“ I was tired and I don’t like crowd…” Jungshin said and removed Yonghwa’s hand from him.
“ ya! But that girl was trying to find you and asked your number from me”
“ I think she did that just because she likes my writing… I am not the ideal type of any girls =o= “ 
“ Oh… how depressed you are…” Yonghwa pat Jungshin’s shoulder.
“ I also need a girl to be beside me to accompany me to cheer me up… but girls that you introduced to me ,they just only wanted to sleep with me and needed money or add them to be characters in my story… they said I am weird…” 
“Hmm… later, I won’t introduce you-__-“ Yonghwa drank his coffee.
“ ah…excuse me, you are Mr. Untouchable?” a girl who is in school uniform came to Jungshin.
“ yes.. I am “ Jungshin smiled.
“ can I have you a number?^^ I really like reading your book, I wish to have a good relationship with you,oppa” she said with sweet smile.
“ ah-ah…yes, give me your cell phone ” 
The girl gave her phone to Jungshin then he dialed to his number. The girl was so happy and left with smiling.
“ ah…ya! Charming Untouchable, you are attractive since morning, but why still complaint about love? Hahaha”
“ as I told you—“” Jungshin drank his orange juice.
“ This weekend, do you wanna go to visit Japan with us? Doojoon,he is also going.” 
“ really? I really want to go the history place and some ancient places in there^^” Jungshin showed a big smile immediately.
“ aigoo…. =___+ “
 
{Japan, Nagasaki}
 
Jungshin ,Yonghwa and Doojoon are walking along the road with their backpack. Yonghwa and Doojoon visits Japan in purpose to have fun in a famous night club in Tokyo, but they followed Jungshin first before dragging him to that place.
“ Oh My God!!! Why are you so interested in the place that dangerous?” Yonghwa mumbled
“ no… Nagasaki is a large city and with many histories that I wanna know. I need the place that pushed me to write a story” Jungshin said 
“ yeah… and google told me that Nagasaki is a dead city, earthquake and tsunami…” Doojoon wiped his sweat
“ yeah, it is the past and the pain of Japanese, but nowadays Nagasaki is exotic,dramatic,nostalgic and romantic…. That why I suggested u to be here, you will enjoy this play … and I suggest you both to read more books, don’t spend to much time to flirt with girls…” he gave them sarcasm before going to a guest house.
“cih! Do you think who you are? “ Yonghwa mehrong
“ that’s why no girl wants to be with him” Doojoon.
 
-Next day-
 
“ surely all of you have heard about Nagasaki ,but if you have never visited , you are really miss something  “ a male guide said while heading Jungshin, Yonghwa and Doojoon to a village museum There are a lot of tourists who are visiting here today. Yeah , Yonghwa and Doojoon are seem awake them from negative thought. Their eyes are bright and enjoy the view in there.
“To make sure that you can breeze in and out of Nagasaki without any trouble, I will show you best of Nagasaki” he continued
 
Jungshin looked to the house carefully and he can feel that he is so excited to be here,,, then he takes out his note…
“ This house was the oldest house of a rich family. This family had only a daughter. She was so beautiful and there were a lot of men wanted her to be their wife, but she was making love with a man who was a poor man. Her father knew about this , he broke their relationship …. And killed the man secretly and  told his daughter that that man betrayed her and left the village with a new woman…  Her father thought that this would be successful to make his daughter forget that man and marry with a merchant… but he was wrong… his daughter wrote a painful poem and suicide… the  poem on that wall was the poem that she wrote…” guide show Jungshin the red letters… Jungshin touched his heart and breath in and out while reading the peom…
 
Tears of blood fall from my broken heart
I never thought we would be apart
When you held me you said “ forever”
Now that you’re gone I know you meant “ never “
Saying you love me with that look in your eye
And that was a cold hearted lie
Your tender touch, a soft kiss
Two things about you I will miss
As I sit here thinking about you
My face is wet with tears past due
I should’ve  cried a long time ago
But I loved you so
I know they say love is blind
But I had only you on my mind
A hurt so deep it cuts like a knife
But wounds heal and I’ll go on with my life…
 
{Credit to www.familyfriendpoems.com}
 
[ Jungshin is flashing in his brain]
“I love only you and forever…” a man said while he was hugging a beautiful girl
“ don’t leave me… even my dad denied our love, I still love you… we should run?”
“ no… you better stay with him… it is not good for girl left house because of a  man”
“ don’t you love me?”
 
[End flashing]
 
Jungshin can feel the really painful in the poem..
“ she must be really hurt more if she knew that the man didn’t betray her , he was killed by her father..” Jungshin said softly . 
“ what’s a sad story…” Doojoon
“ oh! Who is the girl in the picture?” Yonghwa pointed to a painting which hanged.
“ She is Takashi Erika who was a famous female artist in that ancient. She was so beautiful and she was the one who drew the a rich man’s daughter, Mika that I told you, “
Jungshin looked to the picture… the more he looked, the more he recognized her face… Erika… really looks like someone that he can’t forget her…. He sighed and looked to a picture which is nearby… she had a strong face with a gentle smile… but the eyes were flooded of sadness…
Jungshin stepped on a paper then he lift a box up a bit to take that paper… it is a picture of Mika. Jungshin looked around and put the paper in his bag.