Ex Girlfriend

--Spirit--

 

Title: Spirit
Genre: Horror, Romance,
Characters: 
Lee Jungshin as Jungshin
Ham Eunjung as Eunjung & Erika
Park Jiyeon as Mika
 
CHAPTER 2:
 
- Tokyo, Japan -
 
The beautiful city, the happy nightlife are brought in here, Tokyo city. The 3 men are moving steps along the road across each departments , high buildings and small stores. Jungshin is in red jacket with white t-shirt under it. His brown hair is lively waving through the air, his face is so chill while the hands are putting in pockets.
 
" Ya! We are come here to have fun, please stop your pabo face -0- " Yonghwa 
 
" it's my style " Jungshin said in short words.
 
" Let's him do what he want--' " Doojoon said then pushed Yonghwa into a nigh club " Sakura ". But they are stopped by guards who are in front of lobby.
 
" Sorry, sir. You all need to wear a mask to get in the club. Today is an anniversary of the club ." 
 
The 3 men are back again with masks on them.
" Aigoo~ why you are so weird, Jungshin?" Yonghwa tapped his chest of breath out after entering the club and saw Jungshin was wearing Twitty Disney mask on his face.
 
" it's my unique style " -.-
 
" Aish!!! You want me to die cuz ur cold word huh?" Yonghwa is about to hit Jungshin , but Doojoon stopped him. Jungshin ruffled his hair and went away from Doojoon and Yonghwa. It's because Jungshin is angry Yonghwa who tld him a lie. This is the 2nd time that Jungshin came to this kind of place. The disco ball are rolling and providing so many colorful expanding in the club. Teenagers are dancing crazily with the masks as their bodies are moving against each other... Night club isn't a good place for teenager ... Jungshin's eyes are scanning to those people and keep walking to a cocktail place.
 
" hey~ handsome boy~ dance with me " a y girl with mini dress...her lips are covered by dark red color lipstick... she held Jungshin's hand ,but he tried to push her hand.
 
" sorry~ " he went away.
" Is he gay?" the girls whispers each other. Jungshin doesn't care about the speech . He is just feeling so depressed unconsciously .
Jungshin sipped a taste of cocktail . 
" wow~ she's so y " a man who is nearby exclaimed. Jungshin turned his face to what that man said about.., the girl with medium length hair...the lips are attractive...really the same a girl in the painting... She is wearing a mask and black mini  dress... Showing her milky laps..the men are dancing around her made Jungshin's heart burst into an anger without reason... His eyes keep glaring to her... Their eyed contacts are wrapped to each other... The girl stopped the dance with eyes opened wide to Jungshin...
( The nose...lips... Why do I feel he is someone?) She ignored the glaring and continue her dancing... Her feeling is down now... She need to erase everything... 
" can I join the dance?" a voice whispered to her ear that made her smirk and moved her body to wrapped her hands around the man's neck ... But she gave a glance to a man who was sitting on a sofa with many girls around him. Jungshin put his hands on her hips.
" I know you are trying to make that man hurt " Jungshin's speech made the girl frowned and looked up to him.
 
" how can you know?" she asked softly
" because It is my unique sense to know "
~because It is my unique sense to know~
~because It is my unique sense to know~
~because It is my unique sense to know~
 
the voice flashed her to a moment with a guy with the same speech.
 
" why are you so similar to someone..." she put her face to Jungshin's chest and feel the heart beating...their body against following the slow motion music...
 
" your voice is so similar to someone too..." 
 
Their action made a man who is sitting nearby is butting his lips look toward them...
" Soohyun, are you ok?" Taecyeon asked Taecyeon who are glaring to a man are hugging his girlfriend.
" let's her.." 
 
---
 
" I never think we met again..." a girl with black mini dress said while sipping a soju . Jungshin and her are now in a small stop along the road. They left the noisy club to have conversation.
 
" since when you go clubbing?" Jungshin grabbed glass of soju from her.
 
" I am adult .., I already grew up.., I'm  24 years old lady!" she said drunkly
" stop it, Ham Eunjung!!! " Jungshin yelled and catch her hands then she cried.
 
" y-you know, Lee Jungshin? After we broke up on
White Day, I tried to hold my tear to stop thinking about you... But my heart was hurt so much... After winning the award of Artist, I wished to see you cheer me up as usual, but no.. I couldn't see you... I started a new relationship with Taecyeon.., but that guy has so many secret lovers... That why I need to drink to sleep forever ... "
Jungshin pulled her into the embrace. Eunjung is her ex girlfriend who he broke up with 2 years ago.
The reason of breaking up was nothing.., maybe in that time, he was in a trouble , so he asked to leave each other by telling that he need the time for staying away . Eunjung agreed too... Even she wanted to stop that guy, she couldn't.
Tonight, she wanted to break up with Taecyeon , but she couldn't believe that she met Jungshin. Her love still have for this cold man. 
" I am happy that you had new boyfriend, but I wanted to punch that guy that hurt you.."
 
" so, please punch yourself too..." she giggled and looked up to her ex, but he really did it. He punch his face that made Eunjung stopped him.
 
" you are pabo.." 
"  I know this is kinda wrong... Can we back together?" Jungshin looked into Eunjung's eyes.
" you think I am a toy?" Eunjung gave him a sharp voice then slapped him.
" this is for you ... That made me hurt years ago... Now we met up again on White Day... " she laughed . Jungshin ignore the pain on his cheek and looked to Eunjung.
 
" I'm sorry "
" I'm sorry too"
" why?"
" in that time , I don't know my heart too... I was so cold to you too... That why you asked for the break up" Eunjung looked at him
" no... Not your fault..."
" I'm sorry... I still love you...Jungshin ..,"
" huh?" Jungshin rolled his eyes to Eunjung with what he heard, but Eunjung didn't say anything again and pulled Jungshin into a passionate kiss....
 
--------
- Morning-
The sun is shining, the light is brighting into Jungshin's eyes. He opened his eyes slowly.., 
" argh... Where am I...?" He looked around the room ... He saw his clothes are on the floor . 
" so ..." his eyes caught a paper on a table.
 
[ See you again if you really love me, so the time will bring you to meet me,
 
,Butterfly Eunjung]
 
Jungshin rubbed his face and closed his eyes tight.
he touched his heart. 
" I know now, because I wished to meet her again, that why I don't have new girlfriend after the break up..." 
 
( You betrayed me.......she will die...) [ a strange voice whispered ]
Jungshin feel that there is someone whispered his ear... Jungshin turned into nervous..
 
" who are you ?!!! "
 
-----
 
-to be continued - 
 
I am sorry for any wrong grammars...and I am also sorrry for messing in the story ^^ Please give me a feedback. 
Thanks