Twin

--Spirit--


CHAPTER 4:

‘ Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! ‘ Jungshin shouted.
He saw that long hair girl slowly turned her face to him, but there was a ringing from his phone that made he quickly picked the phone up.
‘ Help Me!!! ‘ he yelled to the phone and looked back to the girl, but there was nothing over there…
( where is she? Am I dreaming again?) Jungshin thought while his sweat was running down over the face…
[Jungshin! Are you ok?] voice from the other call-line
‘ A-ah… I’m ok…. What’s up,Yong? ‘
[It’s a bad luck for me! DooJoon and I can’t return to Korea now, because the air-line to Korea this week is closed due to the weather’s effect!wtf!] Yonghwa said angrily.
‘How bad…! Lucky, I came in time hehe… so until next week that you can come back?’
[ Not sure… by the way, I have something to tell you more… it’s about your ex girlfriend who used to study with you in Tokyo, I saw her at grave yard.. ]
‘ When? How was her face like? ‘ Jungshin asked
[ she looked pale… and then she disappeared as an air… I think I met ghost or my eyes were blur?]
‘ Ha? Are you kidding me? You can’t make joke on me’ Jungshin was ridiculous with what Yonghwa told him.
[ AH… I've never lied you successfully-_-‘] Yonghwa said in disappointed.
‘ You want my ex die,huh? Now I have already met her..’
[ Really???? What a crazy…. What did you do,then?]
‘ I asked her for being in relationship again..’
[ ghost! I maybe confused… what is her name? ]
' Ham Eunjung , the painter girl who is working with me . '
[ Ok... I tell you this one which is real... I saw a girl who looks like your ex and she was kneeling infront of the grave.. After she left, Doojoon and I went to that grave and saw the photo is the same face... I want to ask you, does your ex have twin?]
'.... Eunjung never told me she has twin. Maybe you are too dreaming. ' Jungshin was in silent a bit before answering.
[ Ok... Maybe I was day dreaming, I hope to see your ex soon,bye ]
Yonghwa closed his phone then poked Doojoon who was playing game.
' Ya! Jungshin said he has already met her... So the photo glued to that grave stone is other girl and the name is different too '
' Are you sure that the photo is like his ex? '
' I used to see her once and this photo .. Jungshin gave me to find her for him. ' Yonghwa said and gave to Doojoon.
' ah... Really the same! ... ' Doojoon looked at a pretty girl with the gentle smile in the photo... She really looked like the girl in the photo at grave yard where they visited with other tourist..
' luckily ... The name is different, that girl named Ham Eun- ... Ah~! The letters were lost some ' Yonghwa rubbed his lips..
' I think she can be the other girl, but it's impossible... I think she is Ham Eunjung and visited her twin sister at grave... But Jungshin told me that Eunjung never told him that she had twin... '
' This is weird ... We can be detectives now haha xD'
' This time is not for joke --' what if she is ghost?' Doojoon hit Yonghwa on the head.
' ya! :S ' Yonghwa kicked Doojoon.
' We should find more background about her ' Doojoon said as he went slowly to bed.
' It's strange...ah~ my hair is so cold T~T ' Yonghwa rubbed his hand
' Ah! I'm sleepy! "
They both quickly jumped to bed and fought each other for blanket.

Jungshin looked at the phone silently and sat on bed with many ideas appearing in his brain...

' He is strange... Today is so strange... I have never saw the spirit in my eyes like this... What I can do is just dreaming... That long hair girl always appeared in my dream too...and Eunjung... The past 2 years, When I was with her, I knew only that she was living with her mom only... What's the real thing? ' Jungshin gulped then he went to his desk and started to write something into his note..

( The figure of stranger was always appearing in the Seungjae's dream... She was so secret and never let him know her face... The gentle laugh... With screaming sound...to the wiping... )

It's been 2 days ago that Jungshin didn't go to his office. Because He had a really 1st long sleeping with the strange dream and Thr face of the strange girl revealed last night when he felt the hands caressed his face down to his chest.... In the dreaming , she was running to .. The more he chased her, the more she went so far... When he was tired in chasing , he put hands on the knees as panting ... There was a couple of hands wrapped around his waist from behind...as the head laid to his back...
' Seungjae...Why did you leave me? When I appear in front of you, you chased me... ' she said softly
' Who are you..? ' Jungshin pulled her hands then turned to face her... The white face girl... She's Mika... He slowly rubbed her face... Then her face changed to Eunjung...
' W-What is this?!!! ' Jungshin tied his eyebrows as he slowly stepped back..
' I was Mika in the past, I was your lover.... Ham Eunjung already died... She died.,,, she died.... '
Then he woke up with the heart was beating fast as the sweat also falling down ...he was frighten ... He said to himself repeatly that it's just a dream...
Because of that bad dream, he found many ideas to add in his novel... He almost forgot about Eunjung who was real human not in the dream... After he thought about her, it's already late at night... he tried to get up from bed weakly... He didn't eat, but also drink...
He pulled the curtain a bit and he saw that the outside there was a big raining...
It is too dangerous with his strange sleeping. Because he didn't sleep, his brain always working and can't rest even he closed his eyes..
The past 2 years... Eunjung told him to stop writing story, because it made Jungshin weaker and weaker day by day, but he was stubborn and went away from Eunjung. Jungshin in that time was like a stranger.., he kept himself in room alone... He realized himself weird, so he decided to separate with Eunjung. Their 1 years relationship ended... Later he didn't even see her shadow... 2 years, Jungshin went to meet psychologist to change his attitude everyday..
His friends Yonghwa always helped him...

Jungshin slowly pulled a curtain and he heard the strong raining...

~Jungshin ! Do you love rain? ~
~ No~ I hate it ~
~ come to play with me~
~ I don't like~

The memory in the rain ~ the 1st time he was under the rain with smiling ...
He went to the 1st floor and sat at the waiting seat looking to outside...

' why do I feel so sad...? Why don't I call her now?... I felt that she isn't the Eunjung I used to know... '
Suddenly his eyes caught a girl who was standing under the rain as turn her face up with closing eyes...

' Eunjung..., ' Jungshin carried an umbrella and went to her...

Eunjung felt the shadow and turned her face to look at the tall guy... Her face was so cold as no feeling... Jungshin looked at her in the eyes... And tried to find something hidden...

' Why are you here ?' she asked.
' I miss the rain... '
' I don't know why... I love you... You are weird man.. You are selfish... '
' I know... And I am sorry... '
' you are not sorry.. Everything passed... You never knew my painful... ' she cried and hugged him...
Jungshin felt his heart so arched.., but he didn't know that there was a knife at his back...
' In that time why don't you stop me? But you smiled and agree with me... After our separated , I always stayed alone in room... ' Jungshin said trembling...
Eunjung hid her knife into her sleeve ... And listened him quietly...


-In the Jungshin's room-

' are you ok with my loose t-shirt?^^ I'm sorry ' Jungshin said as he gave his shirt to her. She took it quietly .
'Thanks ... ' she went to bathroom.
The water is running down from the shower to caress Eunjung's skin...
~ I love him so much~
~ You know what? He is a bit strange, but he is really a gentle man~

Eunjung still remember the message between her younger sister and her.., Eunjung had a twin sister... The real Eunjung already died after Jungshin left her a week. The person who is staying now is Ham eunji. After her younger sister died, she changed her name to Ham Eunji and herself used her younger sister 's name to revenge the man who made her younger sister died... And that man was Lee Jungshin..,
Eunjung and Eunji are twin who were separated because their parents divorced when they were 12 years old. Eunjung stayed with her mom in Japan while Eunji stayed with her dad in China. Eunjung good at painting and Eunji good at magic trick. They always contacted each other via Internet . Eunjung always tell her about Jungshin. She thought that ah~ that Jungshin was really nice to her sister... But... In the day that Eunji visited Eunjung secretly to make her surprise .., instead Eunjung gave her a surprise and speechless... Eunjung suicided by falling from 2nd floor. And there was Jungshin's photo in her hand... Then Eunji knew everything by Soohyun who was Eunjung's neighbor. Eunjung's dead wasn't simple... She died with another person...who was in her stomach....
Her mom was sent to care centre. Eunji really loved her sister... Then she tried to study painting and and everything that Eunjung used to do.., years ago, she was finding Jungshin... She was 2nd Eunjung now... She wouldn't kill Jungshin by herself, but she would make him to be lunatic and made him to kill himself .. She was good painter and also magician too.,. What would she do next? Do you think Jungshin really made Eunjung pregnant and left?

Eunjung walked round the room... She looked at Mika picture and slowly rubbed her face...
' this painting is really good... It looks like... Ouch..'
Eunjung pulled her hand after her finger injured after touching the picture ..
' Eunjung? Your finger is bleeding now! '


Jungshin gently cured her with achole and glued rillakkuma plastic on it. Eunjung looked at him quietly... She thought that this man was really nice , but so bad inside... She would make him crazy over her then left him, so he would be in a dark mind.,,
She slowly looked at Mika picture...
( I should destroy that picture... There is a spirit ... ) She thought...

' I'm sleepy, can you turn the light off? '
' ok^^ '
He said good night before switch the light off...
( He is good at acting.., he made your younger sister died... Don't fall for him...Sorry.., revenge is bigger ) she thought... She really couldn't believe that Jungshin did that to her sister..., he was so gentle to her and didn't take advantage from her ... He slept on sofa and kept bed for her...

[ sound of opened the door ]

Jungshin looked into the room silently to make sure, she slept yet then he went back into his sofa...

' the spirit can't do anything... Only the evil in the human that dangerous.... The spirit can fright only , but the evil in human mind...make people die.... '

The soft voice sounded in his ears .... He opened his eyes, and only the darkness covering him...

----

Eunjung moved to live together with Jungshin. No one knew that they were lover at work place.
They went out together, went everywhere together and lived together as a spouse ...
But day by day, his stories were copied and published before his company...
He got scolding from his boss... He was wondering why? Because he kept them really well in his laptop with password... He looked at Eunjung who was busy with her painting at home... The copy cat was Soohyun's company...
' why are you looking at me? ' Eunjung asked
' because you are so pretty kkk ' he excused
' Pabo... ' she smiled a bit

Yonghwa and Doojoon went back to Korea today with many photos and some documents...
' ya! She really had twin ' Yonghwa
' they really loved each other in this photo... '
' Read this! ' Yonghwa handed a dairy book to Doojoon then they read together...
It's Eunji's dairy book which she dropped at care centre where her mother was staying. Everything information, they got from her mom...and they found Eunjung's letter under her bed...
After finished the reading , they looked to each other...then they read Eunjung's letter...

' She wants to kill Jungshin! ' they said in the same time.

-to be continued-
Sorry for my messy writing -_-
Any comment? ToT
Sorry I rush to finish for next chapter xD