Stupid

When Rivalry Turns to Love

 

Jonghun’s POV

 

I heard someone giggling. I want to know who it is but my eyes won’t open, I feel so sleepy.

I started drifting back to sleep when I felt a warm breath fanning my face. Curiosity got the best of me so I opened my eyes only to find Hongki’s face near mine.

“Hongki,” I called him. “What are you doing?”

I saw his eyes widen and then he stood up. He looks like a kid caught in the act of stealing candies and I swear I saw him blush. Hongki just stood there, waiting for something I don’t know. I studied his face, and then out of the corner of my eyes I saw his hand twitch. That got my attention.

He’s holding a marker.

“Ya!” I exclaimed, sitting up at the same time. “You’re going to doodle on my face aren’t you?!”

I knew he was up to something! That’s why he looks embarrassed, this punk!

“Hongki!” I shouted, not bothering to call him hyung. I hate it when he draws on my face. Hongki makes sure that his marker is the most permanent marker on earth before he uses it on me, practically to make it harder for me to remove it.

His face turned into something like… relief? And then it turned defiant.

“What?” he asked.

I rose from the bed and tackled him. I really hate having to erase a marker pen on my face. If I didn’t wake up in time, God knows what my face would look like.

“Ya!”

I punched his face while shouting, “you stupid mutt!” It certainly didn’t take a long time for him to hit me back. We were throwing punches at each other like there’s no tomorrow. When we felt tired, we stopped.

I ended up having a bruised face. My lips are also bleeding. I looked at Hongki. He’s no better.

“Damn you, Jonghun,” his voice is full of annoyance. “I am your master damn it.”

I scoffed. “Some master. Trying to turn me into a clown and !” I grimaced when I felt pain on the right side of my face.

He laughed.

“That’s for you, you bastard.”

“Shut up. You started it.”

“You were the one who tackled me!”

“You were trying to doodle on my face!”

“No, I wasn’t!”

I raised my eyebrow.

“What were you trying to do then?”

Hongki blushed.

Why does he keep blushing?

“I was… uh… well, you know… I’m…”

“See? That was what you were trying to do.”

He stood up. I saw him grimace. I must have hit him hard. Good.

“I gotta go,” he turned his back on me and went out of the room without looking back.

***

 

Hongki’s POV

 

“Hey hyung, watch this!” Jaejin was doing something icky with his tongue and keeps on showing it to me. I ignored him. He turned to Jonghun who was beside him.

“Hey, Jonghun-hyung, can you this?” he challenged.

“Sure,” the stupid man agreed.

I yawned.

“Stop it both of you,” I reprimanded both of them. “You’re both disgusting.”

“Hongki-yah!!!”

I turned to Shinhye, who is running towards us with her tray of food. When she reached our table she sat beside me.

“Hongki-yah!” she beamed at me.

“What?” I asked nonchalantly.

“Nothing,” Shinhye said nothing and yet she looks very happy. I chose to ignore her. My mind is still wandering on last night. Good thing Jonghun is stupid. What if he’d known I tried to kiss him?

I looked at him. He and Jaejin became friends immediately. Right now they’re still doing weird stuff with their tongue. Jonghun actually looks cute.

Damn. What the hell is with me?

“You are not listening to me…” Shinhye’s tone is accusing.

I snapped my head towards her, but she’s now looking at Jonghun, her eyes… twinkling? Don’t tell me…?

 

No…

 
A/N
 
Tell me what you think about this chapter okay? :)
 
BTW, this is not edited, sorry :)