Kidnapping Her

Idols Over Flowers (SM ver.)

I AM VERY SORRY FOR THIS VERY LATE UPDATE BECAUSE I HAD SCHOOL AND I WAS TOO LAZY TO FINISH.

-----F4 at a restaurant-----

F4 is having their dinners together as usual......

Siwon: Aish!!!! Who is that girl?!? Is she out of her mind?!?

Kai: I didn't know girls that have sharp mouths like her can beat you! HahaHaha

Siwon: Shut up Kai!!!!!

Jonghyun: Maybe she has a secret crush on you!

Siwon: Maybe she does like me! She didn't tell me anything! (author: you're so clueless lol)

Yunho: *smiles a bit*

Siwon: I got an idea!

---Next day at school---

Taeyeon is just walking around the school before the bells rings. Until a group of men in suits kidnapped her.

Taeyeon: YAHHHH! Where are you taking me?!?!?

Then the men put her to sleep until Taeyeon woke up lying on bed and a group of women massage her. 

Taeyeon: OMO!!! Where am I? AHHHHHHHH

Then the ladies took her to a room full of mirrors and make-up. After, she went to a dressing room full of dresses! A women chose a light yellow dress for her.

Dress: iEfAReHV5HP9t.jpg (350×263) (she's the one wearing yellow)

Later, the woman took her to a room were a man in a suit is standing by a window not showing his face.

Taeyeon's thoughts: OMO is that Yunho? Please let it be him?

It gave her a shock. It wasn't Yunho....it was Choi Siwon........

Siwon in a suit or whatever lol:htm20110408155223c000c0.jpg (520×687)

Taeyeon: O.O Choi Siwon......YAHHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?!

Siwon: Well if you didn't know, this is MY house.

Taeyeon: BWOH?!?! YOUR HOUSE?!?!

Siwon: Taeyeon-si, I know you have feelings for me. You shouldn't keep those kinds of secrets from me.

Taeyeon: WHY WOULD I LIKE A DOOCHEBAG LIKE YOU?!?! *gets out of the big mansion*

Mansion: 9116299_orig.jpg (800×533)

Siwon: AISHHHHH!!!!!

 

Author: Sorry for waiting for a long time!!! I surly promise to try update asap!!! Bianhe!!