The First Day of School

Idols Over Flowers (SM ver.)

Kangta drops off his little girl (Taeyeon) to school in his 1992 Kia Sephia.

Car:2003-Kia-Sephia.jpg (800×523)

Kangta was dressed in a suit to make it more realistic to those drivers who take those rich people where ever they go. When they arrived in at the university, many of the students were laughing at them because of the car. Usually, the students come out from a LIMO. Taeyeon? 1992!!! It's 2013 right now! She was very embarrassed and humiliated.

Taeyeon's thoughts: UGHHHH I am so dead right now! I'm hating this school again.......Wish they could stop.

Kangta: *whispers to Taeyeon* Sorry........oh! Remember to eat all of your lunch and make good friends today!

Taeyeon: Dad!!! Do you think I will make friends right now when people are laughing at me?!?!

Kangta: .............uhh.........bye sweetie! Take care! *leaves immediately*

Taeyeon: YAAA!!! APPA!!!! -_-

School:yonsei-university-korea.jpg (881×587)

Many of the students started staring at her because she looked like she was from a poor family which she is! Taeyeon was walking around the school to make herself comfortable with. After walking around, she wanted to look for the music room. Then, she stoped by a guy who was very handsome practicing his dancing. She kept staring at him. Her heart was pounding all the way.

Taeyeon's thoughts: OMG! Who is that guy? What should I do? What if he see's me staring at him and thinks I'm a creeper? Should I say hello? Nah! I should just continue and move on!

The guy stopped dancing and asked her a question.

Yunho (guy): Can I help you?

Taeyeon: uhhhhmmmm *feels really nervous* where's the music room?

Yunho: Take a left, go straight, then turn right.

Taeyeon: Ahhh KAMSAHAMNIDA! You can continue!

Yunho: ok......*continues practicing*

Taeyeon: OMG I JUST TALKED TO HIM!!! I wonder what's his name? Should I ask him? No. I don't want to bother him again.

Taeyeon enters the main hallway and Bumps into 3 mean girls. Krystal, Yoona, and Sooyoung. 

Krystal: Yaaa! Watch where you're going!

Taeyeon: Do I know you 3? Show some respect at least!

Yoona: You don't know who we are? You must be a new kid! I'm Yoona

003lac.jpg (1000×1323)

Sooyoung: Sooyoung

jy7nW.jpg (1000×1371)

Krystal: and I'm Krystal! We are the 3 most beautiful girls in SM University! Now YOU should show some respect to your sunbae!

tumblr_mcvgv6XTWY1rk9apko3_1280.jpg (1056×1191)

Taeyeon: Why should I call you sunbae if you're acting like 3 girls who just had plastic surgery and act like they are the prettiest in the school?

Yoona: YAAAA! YOU WANNA DIE?

Random girl: OH MY GOSH!!! IT'S F4!!!!

Sooyoung: MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!!

Students started to push and shove Taeyeon just to see F4. A guy (Sungmin) pushed Taeyeon down on the floor. Then a girl name Tiffany helped her out.

Tiffany: Are you okay?

Taeyeon: Yes. I'm okay.

Tiffany: Oh um. Hi my name is Tiffany. I heard that your are the new kid in school.

Tiffany:iIRi0SwUoqrDd.jpg (1280×720)

Taeyeon: Yes I am. Can I ask you a question?

Tiffany: Go ahead

Taeyeon: Who is F4?

Tiffany: F4 are the 4 richest man in the whole entire school. F means "Flower". So they are basically the flower boys. Also they are very cruel to both boys and girls in the university. The guy on the left, Kim Jonghyun. He is the one who captured many hearts for his very high strong voice, and his guitar playing. Next to him, is Kai. Real name is Kim Jong In. He is player! Once he dates girls, he breaks up with her and finds another one. But in the real world, he's a pro dancer. His ideal type is older woman. eww.....In the middle, Choi Siwon. He actually owns the ENTIRE SCHOOL! He's the richest musicians in Korea that has ever lived. He's not that much interested in woman. All he does his bully other students. And always think about himself. Last, is Jung Yunho.

Taeyeon: HEY! That's the one I saw earlier! WAIT WHAT??? Jung Yunho IS PART OF F4?!?!

Tiffany: Yea. He doesn't talk that much. I would say he is the nicest out of all of them. His dancing skills are really great! He can do ballet, jazz, hip-hop, and other genres. Many of the girls say he's an angel.

Taeyeon's thought: Well, that's true. He actually looks like one when wearing white.

While F4 was making an entrance, Siwon stops and stares at a boy who wears the exact clothes as him.

Siwon: What are you wearing?

Boy: A belt that was from Louis Vuiton.

Belt: louis-vitton-belts-for-men.jpg (300×263)

Siwon: You think dress better than me? Huh? Is that what you think?

Boy: No sir.

Siwon: Kai, pass me the scissors.

Kai: *takes the scissors out of his pocket and hands it to Siwon)

Siwon: *cuts the belt in to pieces* There we go! Now you look more.......better than the one you were wearing the past 2 minutes before shredding it into pieces.

Taeyeon's thought: How could he do this to him?!?! WTH IS HE THINKING???? WHEN I MEET HIM, I'M GOING TO SMACK HIM IN THE FACE!

Sooyoung: Siwon doesn't like it when other boys try to dress up like him.

Yunho's thought: These girls need to shut their mouths up soon.

Then the boys contine walking.

--- 10 Minutes Later ---

Taeyeon: YAA!!!! CHOI SIWON

Siwon: *turns around*

Tiffany: *gasp* I wouldn't do that if I were you........

 

Ok. So that was Chapter 2. I know this chapter is longer than chapter 1 but it was worth for it right? I hope so......Please subscribe for more chapters that are coming soon!

Chapter 3 will be about Taeyeon and Siwon's "war" where Taeyeon seeks revenge on him. There will be a lot of arguments between those 2. I have no idea why I chose Siwon and Taeyeon as the main character. Maybe it kind of resembles the look or the personality. Like how Geum Jan Di had short hair which reminded of Taeyeon's short hair. While Gu Jun Pyo was rich and tall reminded me of Siwon. He's the richest in SuJu and he is pretty tall. Ok I should shut up now and start working on Chapter 3......well tomorrow. BYE!!!