Day 1

Idols Over Flowers (SM ver.)

(A/N: I'm just kidding.....everyone gets their own room! kekeke)

Taeyeon grabbed out her key and inserted it to the door, and when she opened it, BAM! You get a very beautiful room with a very nice view of Waikiki!

partial-ocean-view-room-sheraton-princes

partial-ocean-view-room-sheraton-princes

bathroom-partial-ocean-view-room-sherato

balcony-partial-ocean-view-room-sheraton

When the six of them entered their rooms, they were very happy to be in a place called PARADISE! (A/N: ALMOST PARADISE! I DON'T KNOW THE REST OF THEM! XD)

All: OMO!

1212254567780428_file.jpg

(A/N: Pretend the phone isn't there....)

tumblr_m0kbb6SUMj1qf72xno1_400.jpg

tumblr_lup75168t51qa7tfso1_500.gif

yunho.jpg

tumblr_lec3xoPSlL1qcmd0r.gif

(A/N: This is the best one so far!)

exo-mama-kai-disciple-face-shot-eyes-shi

After they were looking around their room, the decided to meet up in the lobby so they can tour around Honolulu (Capitol) for a while.

----Lobby----

Siwon: So did you guys loved the room?

Luna: It's so pretty!!!

Siwon: Taeyeon?

Taeyeon: I agree with Luna.

Kai: Since we already unpacked out stuff, lets head out and go the city!

Jonghyun: YAY!!!

Their first stop was Ala Moana shopping center! They took walk from Waikiki to Ala Moana because their like "neighbors" you can say.

ala_moana_center_04.jpg

Taeyeon: WAHH!!! IT'S SO HUGE!

They looked around this huge shopping mall where they can see shoes to clothes, to makeup, and to BAGS!

After shopping around in Ala Moana for like 2 hours, they headed back to Waikiki at night. All of them went to their seperate ways while Taeyeon and Luna stayed together. Both of them wanted to see a fortune teller. While they walking around, they saw some locals.

Luna: Unni! They look like locals!

Taeyeon: They do! *walks up to the 2 local ladies* Excuse me, do know how to get to the nearest fortune teller?

Local #1: Ne! You keep going straight and you'll see a store named "ABC Store" and right next to the store, you will see a booth named, Elena's. We just went their awhile ago.

Luna: Ooohh! Kamsamnida!

Local #2: No problem! :D

After following the ladies direction, they stepped inside the booth and they saw a local (Hawaiian) lady sitting down waiting for Taeyeon to give her palms to her.

Luna: Yah...give her your palm....

Taeyeon: Oh. *gives her her palm*

Teller: *feels her palm* I see a man. A soulmate and a husband.

Taeyeon: So my soulmate is going to be my husband! Yay!

Teller: TWO MEN! One is your soulmate and the other is your husband.

Luna: One......soulmate.......one.....husband.....

Taeyeon: So I have two men in my life?

Teller: Yes. They are with you right now.....

 

 

You guys should already know who the 2 men are right? I haven't been updating for like 3 days because my internet wasn't working....but then today, I found out that I pressed something from my keyboard that made my internet go off.....THANKS MOM!!! I'm just going to show you some pictures that I found online that has the 2 boys and TaeyeonXSiwon. I couldn't find TaeyeonXYunho so thats sad...

9c522_20110813_yunho_siwon.jpg

siwon_yunho.jpg

poseidon-yunho-siwon-official4.jpg

th?id=H.4551987809683939&pid=1.7

seoul-siwon-taeyeon-02.jpg

seoul-siwon-taeyeon-06.jpg

This is the only one I could find......Most of them were SiwonXYoona and SiwonXTiffany