Day 2

Idols Over Flowers (SM ver.)

----Next day----

The next day, Luna was hanging out with Taeyeon in her room.

Luna: Unnie? Is the fortune teller actually saying the truth from last night?

Taeyeon: Ne. Fortune tellers always tell the truth.....don't panic.....

Luna: OTEOKE???

Siwon then knocks on Taeyeon's door. After a few minutes Taeyeon finally answered.

Taeyeon: WHAT?!?!

Siwon: OPEN THE DOOR!!!

Taeyeon: Aish!!!

Taeyeon finally opened the door. Luna was actually suprised the he brought Jonghyun with him.

Luna: ????

Siwon: Jonghyun, go hangout with Luna while I take the other.

Siwon then grabs Taeyeon's wrist and pushed her out her room

Taeyeon: Yah! Choi Siwon! Where are you going to take me this time?

Luna: Unnie! Fighting!! Good luck!!

Taeyeon: Luna!!!

Jonghyun: It's not like she's going to be in a battlefield....

Siwon and Taeyeon got out of the hotel and got inside a red shinee (A/N: see what I did there?) convertible.

convertible-in-maui-mustang.jpg

It took a 45 minute drive to a private beach called "Secret Island". Siwon reserved the place for the two of them to eat brunch. The place was very beautiful because of the ocean, palm trees, and a great view of Chinaman's Hat.

Secret-Island-Hawaii-620x423.jpg

Taeyeon: OMO!! YEPEUDA!!

Taeyeon then see's a a table for 2 right beside the ocean. It was fill of Hawaiian food that she never tasted before.

th?id=H.4941060316924549&pid=1.7

(A/N: I'M HUNGRY LOL.....)

Taeyeon: Is this for us?!?!

Siwon: Ne. Have a seat. Right before we eat, I want to show you something...(A/N: this is the snake scene from the drama hehe)

Siwon starts to unbotton his bloue....

th?id=H.4631839877169777&pid=1.7

Taeyeon: YAHH!! CHOI SIWON!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

Taeyeon then covers her face and looked at the opposite side. Then Siwon starts to take off his pants....Taeyeon peaks a little....

Taeyeon: WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DON'T THINK ABOUT TAKING OFF YOUR PANTS SIWON!

Siwon: TOO LATE PABO

He then walks to the ocean and waits for Taeyeon to come over to him.

Taeyeon: ARE YOU CRAZY?

Siwon: Nope! :)

Taeyeon: Umm...Siwon....*points at his toes*

Siwon: What?

Taeyeon: Don't move....

Siwon: Wae???

Taeyeon: Your feet....baem (snake)

Siwon: What? I can't here you...

Taeyeon:  Under your feet......baem......*pretends to be scared*

Siwon: o.O AHHH SH*T!!! *then starts running around in the water like a kid*

 

bof_06_0012.jpg?t=1285689519

(A/N: This is the only picute I could fine of Joonpyo running lol)

Taeyeon: HAHAHAHAHA

Siwon: BWOH?!?!

Taeyeon: I'm kidding hahahahaha

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS!

I'M BACK.....

 

 My laptop is now fixed so now I can update this story!!! For the next chapter, it will mostly focus on the JongNa couple. For now, I'm going to fix some story plot errors so yeah....LOVE YA!!