The Ice Cream Incident

Idols Over Flowers (SM ver.)

(Me(author): Ok so lets continue where Tiffany drops the ice cream on Siwon's foot. I just noticed something.......SiFany! lol)

Tiffany: *sad face* AHHH SUNBAE-NIM! I apoligize Siwon sunbae-nim!!!

Siwon: You're sorry?

Tiffany: Ne...I will buy you the same exact shoes right away for you.

Siwon: Do you even have more money than me? Even if you did, you wouldn't be able to. They're one of a kind. So how are you going to buy me the exact kind of shoes?

Tiffany: I'm sorry. I will do anything for you!

Siwon: ANYTHING?

Tifanny: Ne. Anything.....

Siwon: the shoe.

The other F4 members giggling

Tiffany: Excuse me?

Siwon: it! You said you would do ANYTHING for me.

Tiffany: *starts to tear up*

Taeyeon: Yaaa. Won't you just cut it out? Did you think she meant to trip and land ice cream on your foot?!?! If she apologized, then that's enough!

Kai: *whispers to Siwon about Taeyeon's life*

Siwon: That's a total disapointment! A girl who is a daughter of a pizza man!

Taeyeon: You know what's disapointing? The thing that is disapointing is your life! Yeah I know your a filthy rich guy, but that doesn't mean you will always have that spotlight in this school.

Jonghyun: BURN (me: lol XD)

Siwon: Is it your thing to get into others business?

Taeyeon: Well is it your thing to get into my business and know that my father was a pizza man? I was a poor girl? Struggling in life because of you 4 doochebags? Anyways, she (Tiffany) is not a stranger. She is a friend of mine. I'm guessing that rich people like you guys don't know what friendship or what a friend means. Do you?

Yunho: *giggled a little*

Siwon: Since YOU'RE not a rich girl at all, let's see that powerful friendship of yours. it.

Taeyeon: What?

Siwon: If you it, I will forget everything that happened today.

Taeyeon: *bends down* *then bends back up and shoved her ice cream on his face!* YAAA

Siwon: *falls down to the ground* WHAT ARE YOU?

Taeyeon: Do I have more money than you? Did YOU earn the money YOURSELF? What? Getting into other's business is my thing? I don't think so. *throws 5,000 won (me: 5 dollars....i think! i'm not good at converting dollars to won...) on Siwon. *then last, she slams a sticker of her father's pizza shop on his forhead*

Yunho: *smiles at Taeyeon and starts giggling again at Siwon*

Then the Jonghyun and Kai also started to laugh at Siwon (me: poor Siwon!)

Siwon: AISSHHHH WTH??? WHAT THE HECK IS THAT CREATURE?!?!?!?!

Jonghyun: Well, that's Kim Taeyeon if you didn't knew.......

Siwon: *then starts screaming like a baby*

---- At Home ----

Boa: So how was school?

Taeyeon: It was ok. Actually I FELT GREAT TODAY!!!

Taemin: Waeyo?

Taeyeon: I had to help someone get their facts straight!

Kangta: Who?

Taeyeon: CHOI SIWON!!! LEADER OF F4!!!

Taemin: WHAT?!?!?! YOU TAUGHT HIM A LESSON?!?!

Taeyeon: Yes Taemin. I had taught that doochebag a lesson! He really deserved it!

Boa: Did you get in trouble?

Taeyeon: NO!!! Only my friend and the rest of F4 saw it!!! NOW STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!!!

Kangta: Aishhh!!! This girl is so mean!!!

Taeyeon: APPA!!! Act like a man for once!!! PLEASE!!!!

Taemin: BURN

Taeyeon: Taemin,

Taemin: Yes noona?

Taeyeon: Just shut up already......

Taemin: -_-

 

That was it for Chapter 4.....I know the ending sounded boring. Some of you may think it's funny. So.........how's your guys day? I feel like I'm talking to myself right now.....please subscribe if you liked the story so far, please comment, and.........have a nice day!