TODAY [5]

◖ S. P. E. C. I. A. L ◗
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Jiyong? – I was so confused and happy at the same time-

-“Yes, I´m Jiyong. And now, you know that I´m Daesung´s father, right?. My son started talking about you…”

I could feel my cheeks burning.

-Really?

-“Yes….” –I heard him sighing- “why, Seung Hyun?... I thought Daesung´s partner was my superior..Not you!”

I gulped.

-I will protect Daesung, if that´s what you want..

-“Seung Hyun…Sorry for calling you now..I´m worried. Don´t tell him anything about me, ok?”

His voice sounded broken, and I couldn´t stop wondering why he was like this.

-Why? – I asked, blinking-

-“He is so innocent..I mean..” he said in a low voice “he doesn´t know anything about my parents. And he doesn´t know anything about my leg…”

-How´s your leg? –I asked, anxious for his answer-

-“I have a false leg..And I know how to use it!” he laughed, and I smiled.

He was still my Jiyong. My best friend.

-I´m so happy..You have a beautiful family. –I admitted-

-“Well, I heard you´re TOP now. You´re a very famous special agent..You should be rich”-I heard his cute laugh-

-I heard you are living in a big house, so… -I laughed-

-“Yes. I bought a big house for my family. You can come here if you want…Daesung talked about you all the day.”

My cute Daesungie talked about me?. He´s so adorable.

I felt a warm feeling inside my heart as a smile appeared on my face

-“He says that you are so cool and he´s so happy. He says that he loves his work “

 

-Daesungie is so cute… -I couldn´t contain my happiness-

-“Daesungie? Wao, you really like my son, eh?”

I blushed.

-He´s a very good person. You educated him very well. Good job, Jiyong. –I laughed-

-“Thank you…Ah, you can come to my house this weekend. Daesung will be so happy and I want to see you…I didn´t call you because I was scared…But I´m your friend, Seung Hyun. Sorry…. We will prepare a lot of food for you, so you can forgive me!”

I laughed, covering my mouth.

-Wao Jiyong…Thank you so much.

-“My Young Bae´s food is awesome, you´ll love it” his voice sounded excited.”well, I have work tomorrow, so goodnight”

With that words, the conversation ended.

I couldn´t resist smiling, and then, I closed my eyes.

~

-Boss, here is your coffee –the young lady said while looking at me with scared eyes and she gulped, rubbing her hair nervously-

She was in front of TOP: the best special agent ,the man that is in charge of the most difficult missions, the man that killed 123 thieves his first month when he was only 16……Of course, she was scared.

I didn´t say anything, but she bowed, closing her eyes. In two seconds, she closed the door and I was alone again, sipping the delicious hot liquid.

I didn´t have to wait a lot; soon, Daesung appeared, with a cute smile plastered on his face.

He was holding two guns in his hands and he offered one to me.

I didn´t know what to do, but a smile escaped from my lips and I laughed, holding the simple gun. It was a strange gun…It wasn´t heavy, it was..Plastic?.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter