TODAY [3]

◖ S. P. E. C. I. A. L ◗
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✦D-Lite stared at the objective.

He had a serious expression on his face as he shot the thief directly in his ear, making him bleed and scream, covering his ear, immobilized. The shot was clear and precise, and that surprised me a lot. D-lite was like a professional, he was like me. How?

The blond  smiled satisfied and looked at me.

He carried the unconscious man in his strong arms and then entered in the car, leaving the thief there in a strange position.

D-lite chuckled, staring at my surprised face.

-Mission completed! –he said in a cheerful tone-

My mouth was open, at first I couldn´t believe how professional my new partner was. Why did this guy know so much about weapons?

-That was awesome, D-lite. –I admitted- You´re so professional.

-Ah..My dad likes guns and weapons. I practiced with him –he gave me a warm smile- but you´re better than me, hyung. –he blushed-

How can a guy shoot a man and then be so cute?

D-lite, you´re strange…(and yes, cute and y too)

~

The thief was now with three special agents that worked in that area. One of the special agents thought that we were actors or models…But when he recognized me, his expression totally changed.

We finished our mission and we didn´t have anything to do, so we visited a small town that was near the forest.

-We finished the mission…Do you want to eat something? –I asked him-

He nodded.

-Yes..What do you want to eat, hyung? –suddenly, he held my hand and caressed it- your hand is cold..-he mumbled-

I really could feel my cheeks burning..This man always made me feel so strange.

He smiled.

-Hyung, you´re cute. –he affirmed, staring at me with his brown eyes-

-Eh..I want to eat kimchi –I immediately said, covering my cheeks with my other hand-

D-lite laughed.

-So cute –he repeated- well, let´s go. I love kimchi too. And we can talk about a lot of things, I want to be your friend!

Oh God..He started with the “I want to be your friend!” thing..

TOP doesn´t speak with anybody, and everybody knows it…But one part of me wanted to be his friend..Even if I knew that he will hurt me, like the others.

I needed somebody to talk now, and I didn´t know why.

We entered in an old restaurant and a granny attended us.

-You´re so handsome! –she said, staring at my face and at D-Lite´s body-

-Oh, thank you so much –my partner smiled warmly- you´re so beautiful.

She was beautiful? Well D-Lite, I think she´s as beautiful as your vomit…

-You´re models? –she asked-

-Yes –I answered, lying- we´re models from Taiwan.

D-Lite looked at me with a confused expression.

-You´re here to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter