TODAY [2]

◖ S. P. E. C. I. A. L ◗
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Hyung, hyung!. –I heard D-lite´s desperate and nervous voice-

I groaned, rolling my eyes and then I stared at the younger boy, that was looking at me with his honey eyes getting watery and his mouth opened. His face looked like…If he was going to puke…

No.

No. D-lite. Don´t. Do. This.

.

-D-Lite! Not in the car! –I nearly shouted, grabbing my blue hair, feeling helpless, staring at D-lite´s body shaking while he let out a white horrid sticky liquid … I felt repulsion as I saw how the substance flowed from my new partner´s mouth.

Agh. I want to puke now too..

And yes, my absolutely awesome and expensive car was now… Beautiful ( If the seats covered with vomit are beautiful in your opinion, of course)

The only thing that came into my mind was this:

-D-lite, your vomit looks like milk.. – then I stopped the car and the blond continued with his magical and disgusting hobby outside, making choking noises, on his knees, his hands resting on the herb as his breakfast ended on the floor.

Luckily, we were alone in a forest, so nobody was looking at him ( Have you ever seen a special agent puking? )

I sighed, biting my lower lip while the other moaned, closing his eyes.

The cold and fresh air hit my face softly. I really love the forest´s air. Seoul smells like alcohol and contamination, but the forest smells like..You know, like a forest. Natural fresh air…

-Do you feel better? –I asked, staring at the big trees with my mouth opened. I thought the tree in front of us was the biggest tree in the world-

-Uhn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter