TODAY [0]

◖ S. P. E. C. I. A. L ◗
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▢... A new partner?.

God...  I don´t want to take care of the new agent. Do I have the appearance of a babysitter?. Because I hate kids.

, the new agent is only 18 years old.. I´m sure he´s still a , a kid, an idiot..

Choi Seung Hyun works alone, ok?

I sighed, feeling the warm water caressing my body, making my muscles relax a little bit as the liquid hit my shoulders and my mint hair. It felt so damn well, and finally, the smell of the blood was disappearing from my body.

Of course, it was not my blood.

I chuckled, remembering how the old man´s blood splashed my forehead and my clothes with just one shot. That old man a lot of young girls and boys, so I enjoyed killing him. His desperate screams were like music to my ears. He needed to pay for his actions, so I didn´t kill him like I killed the others; I killed him in a different way : Slowly. First, I shot his leg , letting him suffer five minutes, watching the show in front of my black eyes. Then, I  cut his fingers and....Well, I shouldn´t be remembering this. I need to think about the new agent. The new kid.

The cold white shampoo refreshed me. I massaged my hair delicately, letting my fingers slid through it. Forgetting about everything, I smiled.

At least I´m going to have fun. I have to admit that I´m bored of working alone. Maybe this new special agent is interesting.

:::::::_::::_:::

I finished my cigarette, staring a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter