Chapter 3: Music and Her

Haru Haru [HIATUS]

Haru and Ji Yong walked back home, slowly as they listened to music and looking down to the pavements; slowly as they're reaching home, they were greeted by the sight of Jae Joong and the big bang members. They were as shock and surprised as Haru and Ji Yong was as they saw their surprised faces, and to make matters worse, they arrived together in a couple-like onesies. They froze but coolly smiled as if it wasn't anything serious.Ji Yong looked at Seung Hyun (TOP) that clearly has a shocked expression and Ji Yong smiled, "Ah... Hyung! What's up?". Haru looked at Jae Joong who hass a dumbfounded look on him and said with an 'i'm-innocent' look, "Joongie, is there something wrong?". Haru tried to patch up the problems by introducing Ji Yong to Jae Joong and Ji Yong doing the similar thing. The Big Bang members were dazed and mesmerised at the same time, whilst looking at Haru. Jae Joong bowed as a gentlemen he is, and he introduced himself to them. Each of the Big Bang members bowed and introduced themselves.

"Haru, they're living with me now; they're my friend", Ji Yong smiled.

"Haru-ssi , do you know us? we're...", Seung Hyun was going to say that they were Big Bang before Ji Yong cuts him off. Ji Yong brought him aside and whispered, "Hyung, don't say anything about us as Big Bang or singers. Just say we work as producers. She doesn't know who we are"

"She doesn't?", Seung Hyun was surprised at that statement.

"No, she doesn't. I don't want her to know either. It's not everyday we can have a normal friendly conversation with a lady without them trying to get to us"

Seung Hyun nodded and they walked back to the rest.

"Haru-ssi , Jae Joong-ssi, its great to meet you both. It's getting late now, hope we can get closer soon. Be careful going back and good night", Young Bae said as they bowed.

"You all too. Good night and be careful back home. Ji Yong, talk to you later", Haru bowed and walked home with Jae Joong.

The members went back to their dorm and started interrogating Ji Yong as if he was a criminal. Pushing him to the couch and crowding around him.

"Ji Yong-ah, Where did you meet her?", Seung Hyun asked as he flashes the flash light onto Ji Yong.

"Ji Yong-ah, how long have you known her?", Young Bae asked, leaning forward towards Ji Yong with a squinted eye.

"Hyung, why were you out with her at night?", Dae Sung asked , sitting next to Ji Yong as he leaned forward.

"Hyung!, why were you wearing a couple onesies??", Seung Ri asked, sitting at the other side of Ji Yong.

Ji Yong walked through the crowd as he opened the light, "AARRGHHh!! Shut UP! let me talk!", Ji Yong shouted.

They all sat on the floor as Ji Yong was sitting on the couch as if he was their mother telling them a bed time story. Ji Yong explained as he sighed deeply, "You remember the girl that I told you about from the plane the other day? the one who called me 'Mister' with unique sense of style and comfortable broad shoulders?"; the boys nodded; "well, that was her".

"what?!", the boys said synchronisingly. Ji Yong continued to his story:

"well you see, that lady lives next to our building and she attends Sungkyunkwan University. Eventhough she's Korean by blood, she has been abroad since she was a kid and has been living independently. 3 years ago, she was in UK. This is her freshmen year and she is taking Business Management".

The boys were surprised to because of her indendepence, but then they were curious about one thing, "Who's Jae Joong to her?", they asked.

"Jae Joong is her childhood bestfriend who has been with her since birth; He is like her brother as his family adopted him since he was a toddler. He is now living with her and attending the same university and course", Ji Yong answered.

"ALONE?!", they were surprised to find out that she's been living with a man at their age.

"No, they have a guardian with them".

The boys sigh of relief as they were all getting tired and called it a night. Ji Yong was deep in thoughts; confused as his unknown rapidly beating heart as he flashed back of what happened earlier- when Jae Joong looked at him and walked back home with Haru.

Back to Haru's house.

Jae Joong and Haru arrived home and immediately, Jae Joong asked how Haru met Ji Yong and all those questions that a father would do when he meets with his daughter's boyfriend.

"Joongie, he's the 'Mister' from the plane. The one with comfortable shoulders and unique sense of fashion. Well, he lives next to our building; we met again when I had my midnight stroll", Haru explained with a smile. Jae Joong smiled as her sees Haru entering her room. He didnt have much to say since Jae Joong has a very composed personality.

The week has passed and weekends was approaching. This means that Haru and Jae Joong will start working with the company. It was time for Haru to manage 'them', and Jae Joong as the assistant director. They arrived in the office to greet the boss and to accept their designated job. THey entered to room and bowed as they greeted their boss. Jae Jae Joong was already given his job so he went to his office and only Haru was left behind to talk to her boss, Yang Goon Suk , to talk.

"Haru, i haven't seen you for so long. The last time i've seen you was when you were 7 years old; and hear you are now 13 years later. Oh how you've grown up. How are you, my dearest?", The boss asked.

"I'm great and excited for this job. How are you, sir?", Haru replied politely.

"I'm doing well too , thank you for asking. Well, lets get back to assigning you your job", The boss said, "You see, as you may see, I am a CEO of YG entertainment and we handle the most skilled artist and our management focuses quality over quantity. But our major focus is on our music and artist well-being. Thus, i'm am handing you the job on taking care of the leader of the group called BIG BANG. Have you heard of it?", Yang Goon explained.

"big bang... ah! i remember seeing their name on a sign board. So they're the boy band i'm taking care of! i see~this is a whole new thing for me", Haru exclaimed.

"well, not all. Just the leader. As the matter of fact , they live next to your building, the top floor. You see, he's a bit difficult. Not as a singer, but because he's always so glued to producing and writing songs. He especially is not the least expressive. He's been here, under my company for half of his life; he never dated because he loves his work so much. The boys in his group has no complaints, but they feel like , he's a bit distant to everyone; because he doesnt express as much to them. So I need you to take care of him. As his manager etc."

"Well, okay. Should i visit now? Is he at home or in the studio?"

"He's in the studio alone now. I'm guessing he's producing a new song. The boys have their own schedule going on now. It's on the 3rd floor. If you wanna start now, you can go ahead and see him now"

Haru stood up and told the boss that she'll see him. As she entered into the 3rd floor, music started playing and it  was beautiful. She followed the sound of music that she heard with her tears slowly running down her face, and as she got near to the source; she opened the door to find a familiar face. The man's face turned around...

"Ji Yong-ah"

"Haru"

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update. If there is an english error, or suggestion, do comment x