Chapter 1: I'm Back.

Haru Haru [HIATUS]

Today was the day. Haru, Jae Joong and their maid and butler was to return back to their motherland. A beautiful Sunday morning with the windows opened, the wind breezing into the room. The smell of nature entered when the wind breezed into the room, this marks the arrival of spring. In the room, there were two people spooning on the bed; it was Haru and Jae Joong. They were not an item but because they grew up together, this became a habit that has yet to change.

Jae Joong opened his eyes, only to be greeted by the Sunday morning sun, and in his arms, sleeping on his chest was Haru. He looked at her, like a lover would, when you see the one you love is sleeping next to you.

"This girl, does she not realise that I am a man? She really needs to be more conscious of me. How can she sleep so peacefully in a man's embrace that is not even hers? “, Jae Joong thought as he smiled and stared at her. He moved a strand of Haru's hair that was covering her eyes, which woke her up by surprise.

"Ara... Joongie, you're awake? Good morning", Haru greeted Jae Joong as she stretched and rubbed her eyes.

"Good Morning, Haru. Today's the day. We're going back. Are you ready to go back?” Jae Joong asked.

"Aigoo... honestly, I’m physically prepared but mentally, I’m not. I really am going to UK. Our friends, the people and the place", Haru replied as she sighed. Jae Joong patted her head as he embraced her back onto his chest. The maid, Anna, and the butler, Phillip, that Haru brought with her to UK, greeted them both in the morning. The sight of both Jae Joong and Haru in the bed together, cuddling, was not a surprise or unusual sight for them, as they were the ones who took care of both Jae Joong and Haru.

"Good Morning, Miss and Sir", greeted Anna and Phillip.

"Good Morning, Anna. Phillip”, Jae Joong and Haru greeted back.

"Is everything ready for our departure later?” Jae Joong asked Phillip.

"Yes sir. Everything is ready. Our flight is at 9:30pm later at night. Check in is at 7:30pm", Phillip replied.

"That's great, thank you Phillip", Jae Joong said to Phillip.

"Miss. Sir. The breakfast is ready", said Anna to both Jae Joong and Haru.

"Okay then. Let’s eat", Haru said with a smile. Both Anna and Phillip left the room, as well as Haru. Jae Joong took a shower and Haru did too.

It was breakfast time and the four of them sat together. When they first arrived in UK, both Anna and Phillip ate breakfast, lunch and dinner at an earlier time than both Haru and Jae Joong. Haru didn't like the notion of them eating separately. Haru told both Anna and Phillip to always eat together with her and Jae Joong. Back to the table, while eating. It clicked to Jae Joong about who was going to pick them up once they arrive in Korea. "Phillip, who's picking us up from the airport?” asked Jae Joong.

"The driver, sir. I have informed the Master and Missus upon your arrival", Phillip answered. Whilst talking, Haru was dazed as she stared blankly onto her breakfast. Jae Joong looked at her and called her name several time.

"Haru, are you alright?” Jae Joong said.

"Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just nervous. I miss home so much. Mami and Papi. I miss them and as excited as I am to see them; I remember them telling that Korea has changed. I’m just anxious that I might not fit in", Haru sighed as she nodded.

"Don't worry, I’m here", Jae Joong smiled as he cheered her up.

It was already evening; time went by so fast without a warning. Haru was heavy-hearted to leave UK although she only stayed for 3 years. As she was entering the departure gate, a group of girls with huge boards, saying "BIG BANG", were squealing, shouting and making a huge noise in the airport. Haru looked them and wondered, "What is Big Bang?", as she walked careless and bumped onto someone. Without looking who it was, she apologised for bumping in and ran to Jae Joong as she was left behind. The man that she bumped into lightly nodded as he listened to music, walking coolly with his group.

Haru, Jae Joong, Anna and Phillip were seated in the front row in the first class, as they were prioritised by the airline. The seats were booked by Haru's father, who was also the owner of the airline. Jae Joong and Haru were seated separately. A man sat next to Haru; and ironically, he was the same man that she bumped into earlier in the departure gate. He had a very strong aura that he was spreading making everyone's attention diverting to him, except Haru, who was very focused in listening to her music. The man had a very unique sense of style that is not usually seen in most men. He was a fashionista, but also seemed very charismatic. Throughout the flight, all he did was sitting in the same position as he listened to his music. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have landed in South Korea, Seoul. Please wait for the signal to turn off if you want to leave the seat". The plane has landed safely into Korea, and while everybody was leaving, only two were left sleeping. Haru was sleeping on the man's shoulder and his head was on her head. "Miss. Sir. We have landed in Korea", the stewardess tapped onto Haru's shoulder. Haru woke up and so did the man. They both looked at each other.

"Ara... Sorry mister. I didn't mean to sleep on your shoulder", Haru apologised as she stood up and bowed.

"No, no. It's alright", the man said. Haru took out her bags for the hand luggage cabinet and looked back at the man,

"Mister, your shoulder is quite broad. They're comfortable. I like your taste of fashion", as she smiled and gave a thumbs up. That left the man dumbfounded and finally realized that he needed to go out. He took his hand luggage’s and left the plane. As he was walking out from the arrival gate, he was still thinking about what happened in the plane with Haru.

"Mister?? Does she not know who I am? How unusual. Usually girls would have made moves on me and wanted my number", the man thought. Her gesture left a great impact into the man's head.

Back to Haru, who was walking quickly? She spotted Jae Joong, looking at his watch near the exit gate. He looked at her, and said, "Haru, where were you? I thought I woke you up already. I was getting worried".

"I think I fell asleep again. I slept on this man's shoulder. He had a unique sense of fashion. Oh well. Let’s go. As they exited the arrival gate, they were already greeted by paparazzi’s and reporters. Haru was walking slow as she was still so tired and she peeked to the left, and again, there were a huge crowd of pap’s and girls shouting the name "Big Bang" again with mini boards saying, "Oppa-deul, Saranghae!!” Haru walked straight ahead, looking down as she walked through the reporters and paps. Haru was curious about whom these "Big Bang" was but she had to go.

Back to the man who Haru bumped into. He was walking, still in daze; only to be stopped by his friends, asking where he was. The man said he'll tell everything in the car. As they exited the arrival gate, the swarm of girls were shouting loudly, "BIG BANG OPPA!!!!!” The man and his 4 friends were Big Bang and the man who Haru bumped into was the leader of Big Bang, G-dragon, whose real name was JiYong. They walked pass the fans, waving a light hand gesture. They entered the car, and the man's friends asked,

"Ji Yong-ah. What was it that you need to tell us and where were you just now?” asked Taeyang, whose real name was Young Bae.

"Guys, you know, in the plane just now. There was this lady who fell asleep on my shoulder. You know I'm very conscious with people touching me right?" explained Ji Yong to as they listened earnestly and nodded.

"Well, I strangely slept comfortably and when I woke up, I felt weird looking at her. Her eyes were the colours of hazelnut and they were round and big. Her face was pale but beautiful, her hair was long and her fringe was tied into an apple hair style. But the funny thing was... she has no clue that I was and was not even curious about me. She even called me 'Mister'", Ji Yong explained with a dumbfounded look plastered on his face.

"She doesn't know who you were? At all???" Seung Hyun, who was also known as TOP, as his stage name, said in surprise.

"Hyung, she called you mister!!” Dae Sung and Seung Ri laughed.

"Its weird right?! And it got stranger when she turned back to me. I thought she knew who I was, instead, she only commented about my shoulder and how broad and comfortable they were. She even said my fashion sense was good", Ji yong explained.

"Do you like her?” Young Bae asked curiously.

“Does that make sense to you?” Ji yong glared. They dropped the topic and went back to their dorm.

Back to Haru, who arrived home, was greeted by her parents. "Haru! Jae Joong!”, Haru's parents greeted them as they hugged them both tightly. Phillip and Anna bowed to the master and mistress. "Phillip! Anna! Welcome back! What’s with the formalities?”,  Haru's parents hugged both of them. They entered the house and immediately, Phillip and Anna prepared dinner without further a due. All of them sat in the living room and talked about UK and her experience. Then, the topic of working and university popped up.

"Haru, you remember our deal right? You have to work in the company when you return to Korea", her father asked with a smirk.

"aigooo.... yeah, i remember. A promise is a promise, as long as Jae Joong can be my secretary, I’m cool", replied Haru as she gave a slight smile.

"Honey, are you going to live with us?", Haru's mom asked.

“I was going to say something about that. I wanted to live in a condo with Jae Joong near the University. Well, not near but an easier place. I want near the city" , Haru said.

"Alright then, I’ll give you the condo at Apgeujong. It's not far from the University and it's near to the office. Which reminds me, you'll start work right after you move in", Haru's dad said.

"Okay then", Haru smiled. They ate dinner and Haru's dad gave the keys to the condo to both Jae Joong and Haru.

"Dad, is the condo already ready?", Haru exclaimed.

"I, somehow, felt like you would say something like this, so i prepared in advance. Everything is ready. All the luggages and some stuff from home has already been sent there. Your mother stored food in the fridge and the food pantry. All is under you and Jae Joong's name. Anna and Phillip will be following you both to take care you", Haru's dad said. Haru nodded. They hugged Haru's parents and left right after that.

They arrived in their new condo. It was the new building built by Haru's father, and the top floor was their condo; it had another floor that lead to an attic that was as big as the bottom floor. Both floors were warm as it was heated floor, and the patio was beautiful as it was facing the river view. Although there was another building next to Haru's building, that didn't matter much. The condo was beautiful, as the interior design was very English and sophisticated. It was beautiful. Haru and Jae Joong room was opposite each other, they took the attic floor. It was very spacy. Everyone was exhausted except for Haru. Anna and Phillip went into their room, they're married.

"Haru, are you sleeping in with me tonight?”, Jae Joong asked.

"Naa~ I’m just gonna sleep in my room for the first night. So you can sleep first. Go ahead", Haru answered.

Jae Joong nodded and hugged Haru tightly as he kissed her cheeks and said his good nights. He entered his room. Haru went to the patio, looking at the stars and the moon. The beautiful sky was a peaceful and covered with stars, and it was a better night to drink Hot Chocolate. Not long after, there was a shooting star; Haru saw it and made a wish, "Dear God, please lead me to a happy successful life and protect the people I love and lead them to a healthy happy life. Please lead me to my own star, my red string, my fated one". Out of nowhere, Haru suddenly want to take a stroll at night. She went out the condo silently and walked around her building at her neighbourhood. Looking carefully around, she suddenly sang, 'Only Hope' by Mandy Moore. As the song nearly reached its ending, she turned around, only to find that someone was looking at her. It was Ji Yong, starring at her.....

 

A/N: Sorry if its a bit too long. this is my first time doing a book/story like format. I like doing script format better, its easier, but i really wanted to express it well. Hope to continue Ch 2 soon. Have a nice day and sorry if my english is bad xx